How to remove negative energies.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tish

How to remove negative energies.

Post by Tish » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:59 pm

I came across a most wonderful book which gave a technique for releasing negative emotions and forgiving.  Basically it says that you don't have to know how to do it, you only have to be willing.  When you are quiet and undisturbed (lying in bed at night is the best time), you repeat to yourself:

I am willing to change.
I am willing to forgive myself and others.
I am willing to release the anger, and the need to experience anger.
I am willing to release the fear, and the need to experience fear.

You then carry on and release each negative emotion you can find in yourself, like jealousy, etc.  Also release the need to experience it, as these things are repeated for your learning.

End with: I am willing to be happy, I am willing to love and be loved.

She said at first, when you do this, you experience a tension of resistance, usually in your abdomen.  Personally I just felt really daft, and like nothing was happening.  But after a few days, all of a sudden, the anger I had carried all my life just drained out of me, like a bottle held upside down when the cork is removed.  The effect was stunning.

The anger began when I was less than two years old; I did not even know a "me" who didn't include it, so I felt like I was suddenly someone else.

With no wish to insult the author, there was much more in the book, but this was the piece I needed, and it worked astonishingly.  You don't have to know how, your inner self already knows.  You just have to charge it by telling it what to do, and it carries it out.

Hope some find this interesting.

Tish

Post by Tish » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:01 pm

Oh sorry, I just realised I forgot a vital bit:  When you get to the word "release", you are supposed to imagine doors opening in the centre of your chest, and the emotion flowing out into the universe.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:51 am

I believe that I can learn a lot from you Tish, you have a caring soul who is out to help others. Thank You.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:47 am

Thank you very very much for that info Tish, I am making this an independent post & make it a Announcment, let this post be seen by everyone & let it help everyone.

& Samson said it so well, Thank you again.

Nicole

~*~Tish~*~

Post by Nicole » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:21 am

This is a great tip for me t/y... I knew before, I just need a reminder at times...

Thanks again Tish. That's 2 in one day for me from you~!! He-He~!!  :smt003

pranay

Post by pranay » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:27 am

Thanks Tish! A really helpful post.

searlait

Post by searlait » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:49 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this, Tish!  It's definately something I think everyone could use at some point!

Searlait

jyotimirpuri

Post by jyotimirpuri » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:38 am

this really helps as if we are willing to change we have to tune in this into our subconscious and once that is done we have acheived our goal

hym2525

TISH

Post by hym2525 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:01 am

Thank u so much,  u r so kind to post this.   Thanks,   Helen

kimi

Post by kimi » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:33 am

Oh Samson, I think your wonderful and caring too. I dont think I have ever read anything from you that wasnt nice. You always give positive, upbeat replies to everyone. You have a sincere and caring personality. I'm glad your part of this forum and I had the pleasure to  meet you here. :smt002
And TISH your book is right on the money. There are some variations but they all have the same basics and they all work great. You can change the words to how they fit you per se. Always thank Spirit or your Higher Self or whoever lol. You should see a change in the way you feel within a few days. When you stop using the technique you'll also feel the difference lol trust me I know. I now make some of these techniques a regular bedtime and morning routine. It makes a big difference in the way my day turns out. Even bad days are easier to deal with. Thank you both for listening to me blab again. LOL  :smt002

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:32 am

Thanx for the advice kimi, I think it is very good tip which others can follow.

astrobhadauria

This formula also give positives

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:36 pm

•  Your sleep is disturbed -You go to walk after dinner,and sleep after wash your feet.
•  Fatigue and lack of energy to live day-to-day life-Use garam masala in food.
•  You have Fear .-Stop watch TV serials those are make fear in mind.
•  Disinterest in life-There are losses of pure water in your living place.
•  Hopelessness.-It is the results of late sleeping.
•  You are irritated for no reason.-You are in deep thinking and somebody want to know.
•  You get angry for no reason-More and more sex in life,go in period.
•  Your professional career suffers-Laziness and not proper eating sleepings.  
•  Dryness of mouth at night -There are fever in body,and restless works,or more credits.  
•  Obesity in some cases-Cold or unfavored bath.
•  Sudden Chills and Goose Bumps-Sex with periodically woman.  
•  Tightness around body parts.-Use of medicines continues like aspirins.
•  You start forgetting things in the spur of the moment and experience memory loss-There are a huge of faimly members or more connectivity with people.

Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur

Boudicca

Thank you Tish

Post by Boudicca » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:40 am

I found your  Piece on the releasing of negative energies very informative and I will do a little of that myself I do meditate but I think that there are more techniques I should, implement as a healthy regiment.
Brightest Blessings and
Thank you
Boudicca

Rhyena

Post by Rhyena » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:44 pm

I have been using these techiniques (and a few others) for about one year now and I can say that is really does work! I am such an upbeat and happy person now! I used to be so full of anger and negativity and was suffering from depression. No longer am I blue! I love EVERYONE!

Sure, there is always going to be negativity around you and negative, unhappy people, but a smile and a kind word goes a long way and can really turn someone's day around! Before, if someone gave me a dirty look I would immediately become offended and think, "What's her problem!" But now I think, "Awe! I bet she is having a bad day for whatever reason." And I smile at them and guess what? They smile back!

Niceness is contagious!

Boudicca

neg energy tech have been great

Post by Boudicca » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:31 am

I feel better , I have been putting them into practice. I feel much better. I have lessened the pain in my lower back and I have opened the Chakras deeper I seem to get more flow or maybe it is just I feel more focused , I just want to thank you for Sharing
Sincerely
Boudicca

Return to “General Discussion”