Are you here to help Indigos, and have you?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Illumination

Are you here to help Indigos, and have you?

Post by Illumination » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:57 pm

I have a dear friend that is 35 and clearly Indigo, but she has suppressed her inherent abilities out of fear.  Consequently, this extraordinary woman lives a very ordinary life.  She clenches her "receiver" closed.  She builds walls, and allows fear to consume her.  She has slowly opened up a little and embraced some of her talents, but there are still lots of challenges ahead.  She denies herself out of fear of God's Judgement.  Her very strong Christian roots prevent her from fully embracing her gifts because she considers them "spiritual" or "mystic" and to embrace and use these gifts, in her eyes, would be sinful.  

I pray for balance for her and listen.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:20 pm

Well....hard to say....when your faith in religion is great....then many normal discussion methods will fail.

The best way for her to open is if someone can convince her that the power is for helping those in need to have a better life.
That if she use it in the name of God and feel that the case she use it one is "worthy" His help, then it might go.

Maybe I haven't used the right words...lack of knowledge :)... but I think you can see my point...I think the only way to open her is to play on her religion.

Tish

Post by Tish » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:02 pm

In the Christian religion - God created all, right?  So her gifts are given by God, since God created all.  So why is she denying what God has given her?

Try that one.

Personally, I think what scares your friend is two-fold:

1)  She may have to rethink her religion, if she thinks that Christianity sees such gifts as being "the work of the devil".
2)  She may have to withstand negative opinions from her community (and get treated like she's nuts).

Both are very challenging.  Nobody wants to have to re-think their world view, because it's like having the rug pulled from under your feet.  If one thing you have always believed is wrong, then possibly everything you have ever believed might be wrong.  Scary thought.

And who welcomes all those about them treating them with contempt?

In the end, it's her choice, whether to acknowledge or ignore.

Love and best wishes,
Tish

Illumination

Post by Illumination » Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:29 pm

What a doll, Tish -- thank you!!!  Love and blessings,  Barb

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:59 pm

Visualization is a wonderful tool.  See your friend protected and enveloped in a white light protection bubble.  In this way all negativity (fears) can be filtered and allow some clear thought.

Tish

Post by Tish » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:22 pm

Perhaps you could also refer your friend to the method of releasing negative energies by being "willing to change", in order to release her fear.  She could begin by asking for God's help, "if it be Your will, let this be done".

Surely this would not deny her religion?

And continue by asking for God's guidance in using her gifts to help others?

Illumination

Post by Illumination » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:19 am

Yes!!!  THis is good.  She says the Lord's Prayer all the time...

Tish

Post by Tish » Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:52 pm

:smt006 Do you know, strangely, I have been repeating it myself!

It's strange only because I am not a Christian.  I feel that I follow the path of the light; years ago I dedicated my soul to the light, which is life and love, knowledge and God (I am getting a tiny bit more comfortable with that word now, instead of having to switch to "the Creator" or "the Gentle Spirit" or whatever).

I guess it doesn't matter anyway, what word you use, because it's your heart's intention that reaches the right place.  I wonder if I was trying to reach to your friend?

The last time I used the Lord's Prayer was in an astral dream.  A friend I had been trying to help was being - what? - distracted from rightness by soul traps.  I was talking to him one day, and suddenly with a great shock I "saw" a demon grinning over each of his shoulders; my inner sense said, "This one is Lust, and this one is Greed ..."  I was horrified!

But over the next few weeks, I had dreams in which I faced the demons, and challenged them, while my angel stood just behind me, at my shoulder.  One of them had the body of a man and the head of a dog; the other was a shapeshifter.  When I faced the first one, I remember feeling terrified; there were other people there, but they didn't seem to realize the danger.  I thought: they don't understand that once I am out of the way, he's coming for them.  I said to them:  "Say it with me," and I started to recite the Lord's Prayer, only they just mumbled it, disinterestedly, so it had no power.

I told them loudly:  "Not like that! Say it like you mean it!"  And I showed how to fill it with feeling, building the power of the light.  But I remember, I was still afraid the demon was too strong, it felt like I was being pushed to my limit.  I said to my angel, "Call other angels, I fear he is too strong!"  But my angel was silent, and I knew that this was something I had to do myself.

:smt017 It only went on for a couple of weeks, then it stopped.  Maybe they let go of him - or maybe I imagined it, and they were only dreams?  I didn't see them again, next time I saw him.

The power is not so much in the words of the prayer, but in the feeling that comes with it.  

The Lord's Prayer is good.

Good luck to you and your friend!

Love,
Tish

haanme555

Post by haanme555 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:19 pm

If it's OK to tell: as a Christian I'm very interested about what gifts exactly she saw as originating from devil? It is hard for me to believe that she has such a characteristic abilities, since she is a God's creation, as mentioned before.

thunderwolf

Are You Here to Help Indigos?

Post by thunderwolf » Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:12 pm

I've heard the term 'Indigos' alot lately but I don't know exactly what/who an Indigo is.  Can you explain?

Love and Light,
ThunderWolf

jallious

Post by jallious » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:26 pm

Google it.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:10 pm

Hmmm. Yes, we can all google it, but isn't it nice when someone on the board actually helps.  Sorry, jallious, but I found your response not that helpful or friendly.  Let's be honest, the other person probably knows how to google but may have been looking for some insight from people who know about this topic.  Hence why they asked the question.  Someone who gets a terse response may not ask again when they had a question google can't answer.  Better to err on the side of over-helpful instead of under-helpful. Anyway, I don't know anything about the subject matter, but will produce at least one hit from google (http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art17810.asp):

A distinctly different group of children has been born onto the planet over the last couple of decades according to Lee Carroll and Jan Tober in their book The Indigo Children. They claim:

The Indigo Child is a boy or girl who displays a new and unusual set of psychological attributes, revealing a pattern of behavior generally undocumented before. This pattern has singularly unique factors that call for parents and teachers to change their treatment and upbringing of these kids to assist them in achieving balance and harmony in their lives, and to help them avoid frustration.

Indigo children have all, or a large number of, the following characteristics:
- ‘know their own mind’ from an early age
- independent & headstrong
- creative
- intuitive and have psychic abilities
- sensitive especially to animals
- easily bored and may be disruptive at school if the teacher doesn’t understand where they are coming from
- highly strung, or tense

Older indigos often fall foul of drug or other addictions and are prone to depression. They need to choose college courses or jobs that really play to their strengths & find supportive friends. They are here to change things, so can find themselves kicking against the system a lot- which can be very stressful.

Dr Doreen Virtue has contributed much information about these children. She also gives information on the newer arrivals, the Crystal Children. This is what she has to say:

Both generations are highly sensitive and psychic, and have important life purposes. The main difference is their temperament. Indigos have a warrior spirit, because their collective purpose is to mash down old systems that no longer serve us. They are here to quash government, educational, and legal systems that lack integrity. To accomplish this end, they need tempers and fiery determination. Those adults who resist change and who value conformity may misunderstand the Indigos. They are often mislabelled with the psychiatric diagnoses of Attention Deficit with Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) or Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). Sadly, when they are medicated, The Indigos often lose their beautiful sensitivity, spiritual gifts, and warrior energy.

The Crystal Children are:
- intuitive and psychic
- very sensitive & caring
- empathic
- peace loving

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:42 pm

EarlofLeicester wrote:The Crystal Children are:
- intuitive and psychic
- very sensitive & caring
- empathic
- peace loving[/i]
Are they healers also~?
My son sounds just like the Crystal..
He can take away a persons pain.. He puts his hand on them and about 5 mints or less it's 90% gone or all gone... Not with me though.. Not really...

I use to be able to do that in my late teens years...
Now I don't have to put my hands on them, it just comes to me... Why~?
I get every ones pain and sorrow / happiness... Just waking in a room or talking on the phone.. I know we alI get them.. I just get them strong... I get warning signs at least 5 to 10 years ahead of time.. Good or bad..

Sorry off topic again..lol

So, are the crystal's healers as-well~?
To me I would say yes~!! I've been saying he's a healer for ever now..

Thanks in advance~!!

thunderwolf

Are You Here to Help Indigos?

Post by thunderwolf » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:46 am

Thank you EarlofLeicester, I probably use google more than google does and it is great for basic information.  However, you were absolutely right when you said I was probably looking for insight from someone who knows about Indigos.  I appreciate the google description you gave, it gave me chills because it sounds just like my son who is now 21.  Now I guess I'm on a mission to find someone who personally knows about this.
Thanks again EarlofLeicester, I appreciate your kind help.

Love and Light,
ThunderWolf

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:09 am

thunderwolf, u can try sending a pm to a member called FloridaLightWorker on the site, I believe she knows more about Indigos, or search the posts in the "General Discussion" fourm (The same present one), & there are some posts about Indigo Children here.

Return to “General Discussion”