the White Word

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Illumination

Life Coach

Post by Illumination » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:04 am

Vishwas, your writings are not idiotic.  You are very blessed to be so spiritually advanced already for your young 22 years.  I have a life coach who was also able to help me learn about my Spirit Guides, and is working with me on further developing my own gifts and graces.  She is awesome -- would you like me to put you in touch with her?  If so, can you send me your email?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:44 pm

Thanx Illumination, I am sending u the email by pm.

Phoenixx Charmed

Re: the "White Word"

Post by Phoenixx Charmed » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:35 am

I can see how the "word' will be a different one and have different meanings for eevryone...
For me... white first brought forth the image of the White goddess, a gentle loving spirit, who guides and teaches, inspires and creates within the universe.

At a different time in my life, who knows what I may have come up with...

amadea1949

Post by amadea1949 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:54 am

You have all given meaning to the white word.  I am wondering if the white word is different for each person.  It is like finding your own truth. When you blend all the colors they are supposed to be like an intense white because the colors blend in purity.  Just listening to all of you is like a blending of the truth of the white color and it seems to be jogging a lot of minds to think.   That is like symbolism in poetry.  Each person that reads it comes away with a different meaning.  The words sometimes strike a memory in the soul that passes right by our brain lol.
 Vishwas you do have a guide that is near but you have to listen in your soul and heart.  When the time is right your guide will make it known loud and clear.  Thank you all so much for taking time to think on the white word. :smt111

Words are like a piece of your heart speaking within the light
Sometimes they are filled with love, sometimes the words bite.
Whatever your journey may be, whever the road leads at the end
Make sure you stay true to yourself, believe in yourself my friend.
                                  Amadea1949

Saldaba6

Post by Saldaba6 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:41 am

I believe the white word is knowledge.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:00 pm

Thanx for the adivce & the poem amedea.

The new poem is good. & I would like to thank u for the advice, gives me more to think about & work on.

& if the White word means purity, then the word Swetha comes very close to it.

chris

Post by chris » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:58 pm

white is white, honesty, pure, sincere.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:13 pm

Vishwas wrote:Jennifer means white.
Off topic, maybe, but Jennifer is a modern version of Guinevere which comes from the Welsh Gwenhwyfar.  Translates as White Phantom or White Ghost.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:12 am

EarlofLeicester wrote:
Off topic, maybe, but Jennifer is a modern version of Guinevere which comes from the Welsh Gwenhwyfar.  Translates as White Phantom or White Ghost.
Hmmm interesting, never heard about it. But interesting thing is I have sort of always connected the short forms of both the name. One of the short forms of Jennifer is Jennie, & if I am not wrong, one of the short forms of Guinevere is Ginny, & I have always felt that both of them have a connection, but then again it might just be me & my mind.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:03 am

Hey why don't we change the color to  maybe Black for a little while, I'm sick of looking at white.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:39 am

You mean the White word or the White Background??

pranay

Post by pranay » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:46 am

Lol...! White colour

Lets see what comes in your mind with the colour umm... Green?

I see vast lands of soft grass waiting for me to jump in to it!

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:57 am

Come over here Pranay we have plenty.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:23 pm

Vishwas wrote:
EarlofLeicester wrote:
Hmmm interesting, never heard about it. But interesting thing is I have sort of always connected the short forms of both the name. One of the short forms of Jennifer is Jennie, & if I am not wrong, one of the short forms of Guinevere is Ginny, & I have always felt that both of them have a connection, but then again it might just be me & my mind.
I have always used Gwen as the short form for Guinevere.  I have a sister whose name is Virginia, and she uses Ginny (spelled as Gini in her case) as her short form nickname.  Not that these are authoritative in anyway, but just what I have been exposed to.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:25 pm

Samson wrote:Hey why don't we change the color to  maybe Black for a little while, I'm sick of looking at white.
Hmmm, I thought we were discussing Amadea's (spelling?) White Word poem?  Still, to be flexible is an important survival trait and black in the other color in your avatar...

Return to “General Discussion”