ARE YOU AN ADULT INDIGO?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Illumination

Post by Illumination » Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:40 pm

No, I'm not Indigo, I'm Lightworker of some sort, pre-Indigo to help bring in the Indigos, and enlighten and help the Indigo child find peace and balance, to help them understand their gifts.  

I have a dear friend that is 35 and clearly indigo, but she has suppressed her inherent abilities out of fear.  Consequently, this extraordinary woman lives a very ordinary life.  She clenches her "receiver" closed.  She builds walls, and allows fear to consume her.  She has slowly opened up a little and embraced some of her talents, but there are still lots of challenges ahead.  She denies herself out of fear of God's Judgement.  Her very strong Christian roots prevent her from fully embracing her gifts because she considers them "spiritual" or "mystic" and to embrace and use these gifts, in her eyes, would be sinful.  

I pray for balance for her and listen.

Illumination

To Spirittalk...

Post by Illumination » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:10 pm

To Spirit Talk:  You said in a prior post:  "I know I am an old indigo (born in the 40s) and have many experiences helping the new ones find their feet.  But I do not fit into this particular list of traits.  Hmmmm." and then in a later post, started talking about labels and judgments.  I don't perceive any malintentions here, Indigo is merely a term used to refer to someone with a recognizable set of traits.  To indentify and connect with people of like mind is very important, and these souls often feel like outcasts.  I think you are truly a lightworker like me, and our purpose is just as important -- as you stated, "helping the new ones find their feet".  Please do not take offense, and find peace in your most important role.  These souls need us to understand and support them, and help them to evolve.  Blessings to all of us.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:57 pm

Illumination, can u know if a person is a Indigo, or a Crystal or a Blue, or Lightworker, or maybe even a Starseed or a Walk-in, even though u have never seen them. If u can, what do u need to know about them to know what they are.

Illumination

Post by Illumination » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:32 pm

Vishwas, this link will tell you if you are Starseed:  http://home.earthlink.net/~pleiadesx/starquiz.htm.  I think FloridaLightWorker's original post is a great place to start to determine if you are an Indigo.  I don't know much about Crystal, other than they have very large eyes, some may be "labeled" as autistic, and are very old souls.  Other than that, I don't know.  FloridaLightWorker, do you know much about these other traits?  What a GREAT question!!!  You should post this as an original post!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:52 pm

Check out this colour test:
http://www.auracolors.com/test.htm

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:25 pm

Illumination, I have seen & taken many of these tests & have always got high marks in almost all of them. One thing I have always said no to is, about my family, I think it is been with me from a long time.

But that post was not about me. What I meant was do u know anyway, where a person can be identified as a Lightworker, or Indigo or Walk-in, or Starseed, by seeing their photo, or reading their aura or whatever way it is done, & if yes, how easy or how difficult is it to do?? & do u know any way to do that? or any person who does that?

Illumination

Post by Illumination » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:12 am

I don't know, Vishwas.  But again, I would like to defer to my life coach.  She may know someone who does.

Tish

Stargate

Post by Tish » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:56 pm

Oh wow!  I had not heard of this before!  I shall be exploring more details!

I am not one of these Starseed, though I had fun with their quiz; but about 11 or 12 years ago, I had a most amazing dream; at the time it was saying it would be in the future, 10 years or so away.

I stood down by the harbour where I live; it was dusk.  Then I saw them coming, with wonder.  "They are coming, out of the night sky, all the magical creatures of the universe, that men only half-believe in, and most don't believe in at all!  There are coming here to meet, to decide ... [the future of our planet?]"  I saw all these amazing different lights that were the beings of great wisdom and diversity arriving.

I felt that if we were quiet, and respectful, then we would be allowed to go and listen.

It was so magical, I had stars in my eyes for a week!  I floated, trance-like!

Maybe it was true - it felt like it was!

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:25 pm

Tish careful with dreams specially in such age,
My father saw in dream the end of world in huis 12 years, of course it can happen but it is highly unlikely,
but of course your dream have a bigger chance since the indigo came out, by the way anyone have seen the western astrology map of an indigo?

Tish

Post by Tish » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:15 pm

:smt008 Hi, babe!  I know what you mean, I certainly wouldn't call all dreams prophetic!

Actually, that one had a strange follow-up, too.  I dreamed that aliens had come to collect us.  They were rounding us up.  When they found me, I was out with my sister, and although I wasn't terrified of them, I wanted to get to my children, because I thought they would be afraid.  So I tried to elude the aliens, but I couldn't.  I couldn't see what they looked like, because they were wearing some kind of protective suits.  
Then one of them said to me: "Don't be afraid, you will be re-united."  So I had to accept, and go with them.  I was only a little anxious, and that just to be with my family.

They took us to a kind of way-station, and as I went in, there were my children and my family, and so it was OK.  They were taking us away from the Earth - to where, I don't know.  The dream ended there.  I don't usually experience prophetic dreams, but for some reason this dream and the other one, felt so like they were telling me something ...

It affected me so much, that I felt I had to tell my children, just in case ... So I tried to, without scaring them.  You know, "Your mother is probably nuts, but ... if they come, just go with them, it will be OK.  They don't mean to harm us."

Strange, eh?

Something Rob said in an earlier posting made me think, too.

:smt006 Hi, Rob!

You said about not being able to stand crowds, because of all the vibes.  I feel the same, I usually do my best to avoid places that are too crowded.  And at the moment, my head is splitting with intense pressure.  It's just getting worse and worse.  Crowds on the internet seem to be having the same effect.

Perhaps I will get used to it?
:smt119

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:28 pm

HAHAHAAHaAH that seemed bizarre! :)
Wow poor of your sons they might now feel really scared with aliens!
Hahaha I would be laughing with such funny dream.
Tell me something: Do you think your dreams happen in what time? Do you sleep earlie? you know, some people say that 2am we can recieve bad messages.

Of course that alien thing have a chance to be true and actually can be something that might happen in your life, the sons having to separate, scared from the new life/world, and you with your head out of earth hehehe im joking! :)

Tish

Post by Tish » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:59 pm

:smt005  I know!  Aren't I dreadful to my poor kids!  Actually, I have one son (now 21), and a daughter (15) who, by the way, was looking at some of your posts earlier, because I was telling her how I like you, and find you very funny!  And she said, he's cute!  Don't you feel good now?

It's true, though, what a terrible thing to tell your poor kids!  Don't be scared if aliens come to take us away!  But they are both very interested in all this kind of stuff.  My daughter and her friends see orbs.  She's currently exploring a very interesting telepathic connection, with someone she's close to.  They have survived me, and my craziness!

My son also feels that amazing things are coming; that he has a purpose in being here, specifically at this time.  It's all good fun!  And they love to hear how I dreamed both of them, before they were born, and named each of them when I was around 2 months' pregnant.  I gave them names that, I felt, seemed to express the souls I could feel inside me.  And each time, I didn't even consider a name for the opposite sex.

They are used to me.
:smt002

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:20 pm

Thanx Illumination, I will pm u.

& Tish, whatever will happen will happen for the good. That is all i can say now.

Tish

Post by Tish » Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:25 pm

Yeah, I do agree with you on that, Vishwas.

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:04 pm

Wow thats nice you know, in my family only me and my sister like those kinds of things and my mom like those esoteric things too, and we are 5 kids so wow 3 doesn't like, and all your sons like it! They might suffer from the same problem as me, been crazy :smt119  while everyone is normal, at least my friends always says that for me that im kinda out of this world. And how nice you chose your names with the expressions of your souls! my father reprimed my mother  :smt011 ! I was going to be called Alikhan thats the name my mom wanted but my dad didn't let so he put Marco Antonio (my dad name is Antonio Carlos and my grandpa is Carlos Gomes, funny isnt it?).
And thank you, I feel really good to be cute but im little bit shy  :smt053 , how is her? :)
Is nice to see that she already see orbs :smt072 , I just see it sometimes and normally at day, telephatic power will be great if she use it careful cause it can actually be harmful, my sister have alot of headachesbecause of it so careful, is nice to see you have a crazy family :)

Return to “General Discussion”