Starseeds Test

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tish

Post by Tish » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:06 pm

I will have a go:

1. You were often lost in daydreams of ETs, UFOs, other worlds, space travel and utopian societies as a child. Perhaps your family thought you were 'a bit odd,' without knowing quite why.
I was always in a daydream, but not about UFOs. I didn't start reading about that stuff until I was about 13 or 14 ... ? Before that I was more into ghosts & spirits. My sister used to tell me we were witches, and at night we used to fly off to Witchland! (I was very young then, about 3 or 4.)

2. You felt your parents were not your true parents, that your real family was far away and hidden. Perhaps you thought things around you were somehow 'not the way they should be,' and reminded you of life somewhere 'far away.' These beliefs may have caused you a great deal of pain and sorrow. You felt 'out of place.'
I definitely thought things down here were "not the way they should be", and that I came from somewhere else. Some of the time I imagined my parents were not my real parents, but I didn't think my real parents were far away and hidden. I just got emotionally separated from my mother, so I wanted to be somewhere else, where I would feel loved. I always felt "out of place" until I was 35! Now, I feel I am where I am meant to be, but it's only temporary, and I still look forward to going home!

3. You've had one or more vivid UFO experiences (in a dream or waking hours) which dramatically changed your life: they helped you resolve doubts, inspired confidence and hope, and gave you meaning and greater purpose. From then on, you knew you were a different person. Like a spiritual wake-up call, it changed your life.
No UFO experiences at all - unless you count that dream I told about, when the aliens came to take us away! In the other dream, where "all the magical creatures of the universe" were coming, I was unclear about whether these were physical plane beings. To me it meant spiritual plane, I think. But of course if these aliens are so much more advanced, they are likely to be more spiritual even if they retain dense bodies, since that seems to be the direction we're going in, as we progress.

4. You are genuinely kind, gentle,harmless, peaceful and non-aggressive(not just sometimes, but almost always). If 'someone must do without,' it usually ends up being you--such your habitual self-sacrifice. Acts of human cruelty, violence and perpetual global warfare seem really strange (shall we say, alien?). You just can't figure out all this anger and rage.
Generally, yes, though I've had my moments (u try raising an ADD Leo, people out there, while everybody criticises!)  :smt005  I am not naturally physically aggressive at all, and I find it extremely distressing. I had a habit, in my late teens/early 20's, of getting in between fighting males in order to stop them! Luckily for me, none of them decided to hit me instead (though one came rather close). I don't seem like a threat, though, 'cause I'm only little.

5. You have a hard time recognizing evil and trickery: some people call you naive (and they're right!). When you do perceive genuine negativity in your midst, you recoil in horror and may feel shocked that "some people really do things like that." In a subtle way, you actually feel confused. Perhaps you vaguely sense having known a world free of such disharmony.
Years ago, yes. I do feel that I have known a world free of all this, and I found it very upsetting and confusing that people would behave like that. I have often been called naive. I can sense evil now.

6. The essence of your life is serving others (be they family, friends, or in a profession), and you cherish great ideals, which may also be somewhat innocent and naive (in worldly terms). But you sincerely, deeply hope to improve the world. A lot of disappointment and frustration comes when such hopes and dreams don't materialize.
To an extent. I feel I came to help, not serve (bloody arrogance again!). These last 10 years I have done very little in the way of practical helping, 'cause my energy is very low, and I'm too tired!

7. You completely embrace the 'scientific' temperament, with a cool, reasonable, and measured approach to life. Human passion and red-hot desire seem strange: you are baffled. Romance and the entire world of feelings are truly foreign to your natural way. You always analyze experiences, and so people say you're always in your head--which is true! [Note: This type of Wanderer is less common, and probably wouldn't subscribe to The ET Journal--their skepticism would be too great! Such an 'odd bird' is probably a brilliant scientist.]No, there's two of me (actually, I think there's about 6 of me). One is totally logical and emotionless (I call it "the computer". One is highly emotional (I totally adore passion & red-hot desire!). (The others vary.) I savour strong emotions. I do not understand "romance", however - that is something I have been thinking about recently; it's getting a bit late for this lifetime, though. I have always analyzed everything down to the last detail, which baffles and annoys some of the people I come across!

8. You easily get lost in science fiction, medieval epic fantasy (like The Lord of the Rings and visionary art.) Given a choice,you'd much prefer to live in your dreams of the past or future than in the present. Sometimes you consider your Earth life boring and meaningless, and wish you could go to a perfect, exciting world. Such dreams have been with you a long time.
Oh, totally. But then, I think that's the same for most people. We want to live in the world of magic, and Experience with a capital E! Reality down here tends to be very mundane and boring.

9. You have an insatiable interest in UFOs, life on other worlds or previous Earth civilizations, such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Sometimes you feel like you've really been there, and may even go back someday. There may be quite a few of such books on your bookshelves. [Actually, this question is a give-away, since only Wanderers and Walk-ins have profound, undying curiosity about other worlds beyond--and for good reason!]
My bookshelf is packed with such, but mysteries & strange things of all kinds, not just UFOs or lost civilizations. Apart from ghosts, I no longer read those kind of stories, unless they're true accounts.

10. You have a strong interest in mystic spirituality (East or West), both theory and practice, with a deep sense that you used to have greater abilities and somehow lost them. You may feel it's unnecessary to discipline yourself since 'you've already been there,'but somehow forgot what you used to know. People may doubt your resolve, but you know it's not that simple.
What is strong? I do find it interesting, but don't pursue it. I read. I do feel that I already know, but can't use the knowledge here. My wings are clipped.

11. You have become a conscious channel for ETs or some other non-Earth source--and you realize that the purpose of your life is to help others grow and evolve. [Most likely, you're no longer sleeping, Wanderer!]
Er, no, I am not consciously chatting to ETs. But the rest, yes.

12. You feel, and perhaps all your life have felt tremendous alienation and a sense of never quite fitting in. Maybe you hope to be like others, try your best to be 'normal,' or imagine yourself like everyone else--but the bottom line is that you simply feel different and always have. There is a very real fear of never finding a place in this world. [Which you might not! Note: this is the classic profile of Wanderers]
Yes, and when I was young I did try to be like others as I perceived them; but from talking to other people, I find nearly everybody feels like this. It is not uncommon, and I think it comes from the difficulties of communication; you know yourself with more detail, so you feel that the "self inside" is different from the "others" around you because it contains aspects you don't see in them. You are behaving as if other people are all the same, and thus you are not like them; whereas people are all different - you are not seeing them clearly enough, or with sufficient depth.

There, that is my best attempt!   :smt003

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:15 pm

i answered yes to maybe two, I'm defiantly not. probably only one really.
well at least i know what I'm not.  :)

blackcat

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:45 am

LOL BC.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:22 pm

1. You were often lost in daydreams of ETs, UFOs, other worlds, space travel and utopian societies as a child. Perhaps your family thought you were 'a bit odd,' without knowing quite why.

Always lost in daydreams...the rest of the sentence doesn't apply.  

2. You felt your parents were not your true parents, that your real family was far away and hidden. Perhaps you thought things around you were somehow 'not the way they should be,' and reminded you of life somewhere 'far away.' These beliefs may have caused you a great deal of pain and sorrow. You felt 'out of place.'

Always felt like I was out of place.  Even told people I was adopted (there was some of that in our family) even though I look remarkably like my mother.  No thoughts of anyone else or another family.

3. You've had one or more vivid UFO experiences (in a dream or waking hours) which dramatically changed your life: they helped you resolve doubts, inspired confidence and hope, and gave you meaning and greater purpose. From then on, you knew you were a different person. Like a spiritual wake-up call, it changed your life.

No UFO experiences.  I believe there must be life on other planets...God does not waste any resource.  But UFO's are not a part of my thinking.

4. You are genuinely kind, gentle,harmless, peaceful and non-aggressive(not just sometimes, but almost always). If 'someone must do without,' it usually ends up being you--such your habitual self-sacrifice. Acts of human cruelty, violence and perpetual global warfare seem really strange (shall we say, alien?). You just can't figure out all this anger and rage.

Exactly!

5. You have a hard time recognizing evil and trickery: some people call you naive (and they're right!). When you do perceive genuine negativity in your midst, you recoil in horror and may feel shocked that "some people really do things like that." In a subtle way, you actually feel confused. Perhaps you vaguely sense having known a world free of such disharmony.

Exactly!

6. The essence of your life is serving others (be they family, friends, or in a profession), and you cherish great ideals, which may also be somewhat innocent and naive (in worldly terms). But you sincerely, deeply hope to improve the world. A lot of disappointment and frustration comes when such hopes and dreams don't materialize.

Exactly!

7. You completely embrace the 'scientific' temperament, with a cool, reasonable, and measured approach to life. Human passion and red-hot desire seem strange: you are baffled. Romance and the entire world of feelings are truly foreign to your natural way. You always analyze experiences, and so people say you're always in your head--which is true! [Note: This type of Wanderer is less common, and probably wouldn't subscribe to The ET Journal--their skepticism would be too great! Such an 'odd bird' is probably a brilliant scientist.

Exactly!  Except not a brilliant scientist.

8. You easily get lost in science fiction, medieval epic fantasy (like The Lord of the Rings and visionary art.) Given a choice,you'd much prefer to live in your dreams of the past or future than in the present. Sometimes you consider your Earth life boring and meaningless, and wish you could go to a perfect, exciting world. Such dreams have been with you a long time.

Exactly!

9. You have an insatiable interest in UFOs, life on other worlds or previous Earth civilizations, such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Sometimes you feel like you've really been there, and may even go back someday. There may be quite a few of such books on your bookshelves. [Actually, this question is a give-away, since only Wanderers and Walk-ins have profound, undying curiosity about other worlds beyond--and for good reason!]

No!

10. You have a strong interest in mystic spirituality (East or West), both theory and practice, with a deep sense that you used to have greater abilities and somehow lost them. You may feel it's unnecessary to discipline yourself since 'you've already been there,'but somehow forgot what you used to know. People may doubt your resolve, but you know it's not that simple.

Exactly!

11. You have become a conscious channel for ETs or some other non-Earth source--and you realize that the purpose of your life is to help others grow and evolve. [Most likely, you're no longer sleeping, Wanderer!]

No ETs!  The rest is exactly right!

12. You feel, and perhaps all your life have felt tremendous alienation and a sense of never quite fitting in. Maybe you hope to be like others, try your best to be 'normal,' or imagine yourself like everyone else--but the bottom line is that you simply feel different and always have. There is a very real fear of never finding a place in this world. [Which you might not! Note: this is the classic profile of Wanderers]

Exactly!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:24 pm

Spiritalk, maybe even u are a Starseed.

sk2006

Post by sk2006 » Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:28 pm

BLACKCAT wrote:i answered yes to maybe two, I'm defiantly not. probably only one really.
well at least i know what I'm not.  :)

blackcat
I'm with you on this one!

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:22 am

No

Yes, I have always thought I was adopted by my parents because I am nothing like nor look like any of my siblings (which I have 5 of them) other than my younger brother in which we look the exact alike.  In fact, I have asked my mom several times throughout the coarse of my life if I was adopted.

No, can't say that I have

Yes, this definately describes me.  Always have done without for others

This is a definate YES

I always tend to get the short end of the stick and feel as if everyone around me always try to take advantage of my kindness for them.

YES, I believe that I am here to help others find their way

7. You completely embrace the 'scientific' temperament, with a cool, reasonable, and measured approach to life. Human passion and red-hot desire seem strange: you are baffled. Romance and the entire world of feelings are truly foreign to your natural way. You always analyze experiences, and so people say you're always in your head--which is true! [Note: This type of Wanderer is less common, and probably wouldn't subscribe to The ET Journal--their skepticism would be too great! Such an 'odd bird' is probably a brilliant scientist.]

NO, I'm actually a very romantic type of a person

YES, since I was a child, I always have my head inside of a book reading about the medieval times and always wanted to live my life in that era and felt that was where I should have been.  I always gazed up at the sky at night and look at the stars and deep down felt that was where I belong.  I still do.  I have always had a passion to see the stars up close and want to one day travel in the space shuttle to experience the wonders, even if it means the cost of my life in going.

9. You have an insatiable interest in UFOs, life on other worlds or previous Earth civilizations, such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Sometimes you feel like you've really been there, and may even go back someday. There may be quite a few of such books on your bookshelves. [Actually, this question is a give-away, since only Wanderers and Walk-ins
have profound, undying curiosity about other worlds beyond--and for good reason!]

YES, I have always been fascinated by the Lost City of Atlantis and have actually done research on the matter.

10. You have a strong interest in mystic spirituality (East or West), both theory and practice, with a deep sense that you used to have greater abilities and somehow
lost them. You may feel it's unnecessary to discipline yourself since 'you've already been there,'but somehow forgot what you used to know. People may doubt your resolve, but you know it's not that simple.

YES, this is a definate yes.  Very strong interest to a point I cannot think of much else.

NO, not that I can think of.  

YES, I have always thought myself alienated from others and used to try to fit in and be like everyone else only to find I was most unhappy in being like everyone else.  

I don't know, what would that make me?

Mysticangel

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:37 am

I also went through all the sights that were listed and took the questionaire test.  Believe it or not, I ended up with a score of 29.  

I'm going to do some more research on the subject matter and see what it all entails. This is very, very interesting!

Mysticangel

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:41 pm

Mysticangel, I think u are a Starseed too, & yeah, I have some content which I can give u, ping me when u are online & I will give those files to u.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:22 pm

Okay, let's see how I do:

The Sleeping ET Quiz

Answer Yes Or No

If you answer Yes to several questions, then my friend,you are probably a Starseed.

YES.  The family still thinks I'm odd.  

YES.  If we invoke the surrogate earth father concept.  Dad did not seem like he had any connection with me.  

NO.  My understanding, however, is UFOs generally don't frequent urban areas (where I have lived all my life, yecch!)

NO.  Sometimes, a yes.  Too much Scorpio, however, to brand me as gentle and harmless.  Scorpion temper is not nice.

YES.  In my youth.  As I grew older, I learned how to observe trickery by looking for the signs, but it was not intuitive as it is for most others.

YES.  As parent and friend in R/W, yes definitely.  Although employed in technical services, it is always to serve another.  I've been told my customer service skills are exemplary.

7. You completely embrace the 'scientific' temperament, with a cool, reasonable, and measured approach to life. Human passion and red-hot desire seem strange: you are baffled. Romance and the entire world of feelings are truly foreign to your natural way. You always analyze experiences, and so people say you're always in your head--which is true! [Note: This type of Wanderer is less common, and probably wouldn't subscribe to The ET Journal--their skepticism would be too great! Such an 'odd bird' is probably a brilliant scientist.]

NO.  I have my emotions like the next person.

YES.  Oh, Gods! Yes!  People in the R/W no I hate "here and now".  This has described me since I can remember.

9. You have an insatiable interest in UFOs, life on other worlds or previous Earth civilizations, such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Sometimes you feel like you've really been there, and may even go back someday. There may be quite a few of such books on your bookshelves. [Actually, this question is a give-away, since only Wanderers and Walk-ins
have profound, undying curiosity about other worlds beyond--and for good reason!]

MAYBE.  I hate the wishy-washy answer, but in my youth I had a strong interest in UFOs.  For me previous Earth civilizations encompass ancient Greece, Dark Age Britain and Scandinavia.  And while I cannot say I can go back I do feel I may have possibly been in 10th century Britain.  So, I'll call it a maybe.

10. You have a strong interest in mystic spirituality (East or West), both theory and practice, with a deep sense that you used to have greater abilities and somehow
lost them. You may feel it's unnecessary to discipline yourself since 'you've already been there,'but somehow forgot what you used to know. People may doubt your resolve, but you know it's not that simple.

MAYBE.  Some of my answer to #9 spills into my answer here.  I suppose mathematically if we call No a zero, Yes a 1, and Maybe a 1/2, then 9 and 10 can be read as a YES and NO for the purpose of counting up the YESes.

NO.  Nowhere on that level.

YES.  Pretty much been the R/W case.

Tell ur answers.

Total is (with intrepretation of 2 maybes as 1 yes and 1 no) 7 YESes and 5 NOs.

maplewoman

Maybe one!

Post by maplewoman » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:09 am

A psychic 10 years ago in Toowoomba told me I was a star seed from Sirrus galaxy and what you have described above is me all over. I used to wish the E.Ts would come and abduct me and take me to another place. I was adopted on this planet and never fitted in. I have only seen one ufo and funnily enough I was with another e.t. prodigy at the time, we both saw it over Brisbane city. I have also seen a girl who looked half E.T. at an E.T meeting in Brisbane which was realy spooky but as far as I know they have never abducted me or even made contact.

reichild

Post by reichild » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:45 am

i answered yes to all bar 1 (numba 3) but then ive always known i'm not from here  :smt032  :smt118  :smt119  :smt051.

I even had vivid dreams of being with light beings of varying colours (i was one) and told my mother i was yangahoumara (i spell it like it sounds). When i was around 9 i told her i could not take it anymore and had asked another (i believed a twin brother) to take over...LOL no wonder my parents thought i was possesd (they were religious). I always asked questions of thier version of the bible that even stumped the elders (of the faith) so much so that i always got told to shut up for goodness sake[/quote]

Return to “General Discussion”