Every person is capable of making predictions

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ashokkumarsharma

Every person is capable of making predictions

Post by ashokkumarsharma » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:06 pm

If you are NOT an astrologer, you will be genuinely surprise on my claim that anyone can see the future, but it is true.
How many of you believe that this is possible?

jallious

Post by jallious » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:17 pm

-raises hand- I can at times.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:35 pm

The way we can make predictions is based on the design of the path we are examining and where it is leading....the law of cause and effect.  This is similar to an economic analyst on the TV...if the market continues on its present course...this is the result.

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:10 am

We can't really make any predictions unless we know something about astrology because i believe its a science.
Anyways, what we can do is to analyze the situation and with our human mind feel that this may happen or that may not happen.
Thats it.
That can't be prediction, Right.

That is only a guideline.
Omjit

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:51 am

When did Human Mind become the ultimate thing??? What u said there is more like guesswork, not predicting. They are 2 completely different things.

angel2007

Post by angel2007 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:15 pm

I agree with the claim that anyone can see the future, but it would happen in the most mysterious ways where some people might not understand it when they see it.

Sandy

Vocation of the futur

Post by Sandy » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:35 pm

Hello there,

First of all, the idea of everone being able to see what the futur holds... I'm shared between 2 ideas... Everyone is psychic, we are born with abilities and over the years we consciously or unconsciouly decide for this ability to take over and use it... The other idea is not everyone IS there for the vocation of it... Meaning there are lots of HOAXES out there and I know what I'm talking about... I meat lots of people claiming theyre gifts and on 20 of them maybe 2 or 3 have the real thing...
Money talks weither you are real or not, it's human nature to be attracted to those things: the unknown... Our head has weird reaction sometimes but that is how we are made...
A scientist said ( talking about the human brain) we are using a very small percentage of our brain capacity and are able to accomplish sometime what seems to be the impossible, if we were able to use all our brain power, we would become an energy!   All ready it is a prooven theory. We liberate energy so does our souroundings...
I'm sending you light vibes..
take care
xsandyx

luvprincess

re

Post by luvprincess » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:26 pm

I don't think all people have the ability to predict.

Return to “General Discussion”