You can change your future, alter it the way you like.

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ashokkumarsharma

You can change your future, alter it the way you like.

Post by ashokkumarsharma » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:16 pm

Engineering a better future is very possible. You can change your future, alter it the way you like. According to Vedic Astrology, even certain death, disaster and other dangerous outcomes may easily be averted.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:33 pm

I believe that to be true!  

The DVD The Secret is about the law of attraction.  We are attracting and creating our lives in so many ways all the time.  It did not make it that simple to attract our own good as to be non-valid.  It suggests 3 steps:  Ask and it shall be given.  2:  Answers are within your own intuition and mind...listen to anything that suggests an action.  3: Receive your own good through your own worthiness and self-confidence.

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:13 am

I don't believe it neither the statement is true.

It is becausewhat is inevitable will definitely happen.
Only may be some days later but it cannot be totally averted.

One cannot change one's destiny.............. Also time is the greatest master........................ Nothing happens before time.

Also one definitely cannot change his destiny. It can at best be modified.

Regards...................
Omjit

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:50 am

Omjit, we can make our own fate/Destiny or screw it up all together.

Calamity

Post by Calamity » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:48 pm

I do believe you can change certain things in your future, like decided to get an education, your more likely to have a successful career then deciding to sit at home doing nothing all day?

But i also believe there are things you can't change, as in what fate has in stall for you, no one knows whats going to happen for sure in the future, things could be going perfect for you then something drastic happends at the last moment and then everythings gone off course. Sometimes it can be a good thing, if somethings wasn't planned you still get expirance and maybe understanding of it, otherwise how can we learn?

I dont think you can alter your life exacally as planned.

teepee

Future is ours

Post by teepee » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:09 am

I do believe that the future is in our own hands. Every action has a consequence and as such one cannot just say that the future would be contrary to ones own actions.
What you sow, you'll reap.
Just about sums it up.... :smt002

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:26 pm

Life appears to be a balance of fate or destiny and/or determinism.  Both are evident and could be argued for any situation.  The fact is...we have the tools of our own consciousness (visualization, meditation, affirmation) to use in creating.  But do we use them?  We leave a lot of things to fate that could be designed with more creative input.

The secret to a well-lived life is to take personal responsibility in all we do and create as best we can by what we know at the given time.  Free will choice will then lead our steps...even if they are pre-determined.

rio212

Post by rio212 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:30 am

how about finding your purppose? no matter what it is youll feel content with what yoour doing. if u could change things and make no mistakes you'd never learn anything what coming is coming and u need to go through it for a reason through depression  something u find answers  u do what i like to call break your self with thought,emotions,and music help there youll ask for help and ask a question the most meaningfull question there is what are we and what is my purpose!

the pheonix is comming if that means anything to u

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:22 pm

I saw an interesting vision following the World Trade Buildings incidence in 9/11.  A phoenix rose out of the rubble.  (Is there meaning that it was the WORLD trade centre - not just local but world import?)

Nothing is case in stone for our lifetime.  Be creative in all situations.  Make your life purpose what you choose it to be.  Spirituality will out.

Return to “General Discussion”