Spiritual Depression

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PamS

Spiritual Depression

Post by PamS » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:19 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have been around for awhile, but never posted!

This is a great board!  So Much Info.!

I was wondering has anyone ever experienced Spiritual depression?

Thanks in advance,

PamS

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:56 pm

Someone recently suggested to me that suffering depression was when the heart and head are out of balance.  All life is about balance.  

When we are too intellectual, we ignore our heart-felt intuition.  When the heart is holding sway, we can ignore the logic and/or intellect of the situation.  Balance is always the best key.

maplewoman

Post by maplewoman » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:59 pm

That makes a lot of sense spiritalk. So spiritual depression may be when our auras are so badly damaged and our chakras are not fully functioning that we are bombarded with influxes of energy that we can not handle. This would lead to desperate feelings and eventually death or healing. When one is depressed it is paramount that someone lend them a hand to heal themselves because the will to heal may also be gone. A lot of people look to others for acceptance instead of to themselves.  I am not ok, you are not ok, but that is ok.

PamS

Post by PamS » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:14 pm

spiritalk wrote:Someone recently suggested to me that suffering depression was when the heart and head are out of balance.  All life is about balance.  

When we are too intellectual, we ignore our heart-felt intuition.  When the heart is holding sway, we can ignore the logic and/or intellect of the situation.  Balance is always the best key.
Thanks Spiritalk, for responding!

What you say may be the case.  Very Wise Words of Wisdom!

Lately, it has been such a battle it seems with the two and I know balance is the key.  Sometimes it not all that easy achieving it, the ego likes to play boss....lol!

Much love and Thank YOU,

PamS

PamS

Post by PamS » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:21 pm

maplewoman wrote:That makes a lot of sense spiritalk. So spiritual depression may be when our auras are so badly damaged and our chakras are not fully functioning that we are bombarded with influxes of energy that we can not handle. This would lead to desperate feelings and eventually death or healing. When one is depressed it is paramount that someone lend them a hand to heal themselves because the will to heal may also be gone. A lot of people look to others for acceptance instead of to themselves.  I am not ok, you are not ok, but that is ok.
Hi Maplewoman,

Your post makes alot of sense also about self-approval.  I have had lately some suicidal thoughtforms coming through and I don't choose to act these out.  The interesting thing is that you have all these energy thoughtforms going around no matter where you go and you just about have to do a cleansing more often.  It seems I am becoming more sensitive to things.  This could be what this is about also!

Thanks much for posting a response to me!

It all helps,

Love and light,

PamS

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:15 pm

All things come from consciousness.  The tools of our own consciousness (visualization, meditation, affirmation) are designed to empower, strenthen and balance the body, mind, spirit.  The aura is a reflection of our own balance (or lack thereof) and the chakras are a metaphysical representation of energy systems.  Using the material/physical consciousness we can gain the results we need on all levels to balance and strengthen.

Begin each day with rituals of affirmation and protection.  Affirmation puts your thoughts into positive mode to set the tone of your day.  Repeat them during the stresses of your day and make them the last thought before sleep at night.  In this way, you will be leaving all your dramas, traumas, stresses in God's hands for solutions to appear.  

Do a visualization of a protective bubble around you...similar to one blown from a child's soap bubble pipe (complete with the rainbow patch as they are such symbols of magical/mystical thought, connection, communication, bridges, etc. complete with a pot of gold (prosperity) at the end).  This opaque bubble will be a filter of negativity from within or without....keeping the peace and tone of positive for your day.  Repeat when necessary during the stresses of your day.

PamS

Post by PamS » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:31 pm

Hi Spiritalk,

Thanks for your help and suggestions!

I do affirmations, protection, all the normal things to do!

I am a Reiki Master Teacher, so I know about balancing chakra's, etc.

It must just be something I'm going through...dark night of the soul...lol!

Thanks Again,

PamS

Return to “General Discussion”