Do you believe

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

cosmic carol

Past lives in my theory

Post by cosmic carol » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:17 am

Hi Every one.
I have always believed that we have all lived passed lives and we have to keep living the life over and over again untill we get it right, what thoughts have others on here have on this interesting subject, i think there will be lots of answers with this one.

Love Carol xx  :smt006

Pattyk10

one soul

Post by Pattyk10 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:32 am

I agree we are here a short time in this body but the soul continues on forever

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:47 pm

There are many theories abounding on the topic of reincarnation.  No 2 completely alike.  It is certainly a topic that catches the imagination.  

From the strictly justice point of view, it would seem we may have more than one go to get it right.  (after all, even in sports its 3 strikes before you are out).  But this thought presupposes that all growth must be on the earth plane.  The soul continues to learn throughout eternity.  It may not need to return to earth for those lessons...there may be lessons available in spirit realms.

mcclenning1

Do you believe

Post by mcclenning1 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:15 am

The Bible speaks of five separate reincarnations. One is John the Baptist. These reincarnations occurred because they had not completed what they were supposed to complete in their prior lives. I believe that we all have a job to complete upon this Earth and should we die prior to our completion of this, that we will be sent back to complete it. Your purpose on this Earth could be as simple as giving birth to someone or as complex as finding a cure for cancer. I don't believe that we keep coming back over and over again. After all, once we complete the job that was assigned to us shouldn't we move on to bigger and better things? Just food for thought. lol

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:45 am

If we have so many lives to live then why are we worried about everything every time?
We can get time to finish our assignments right?
then why is there so much hue and cry about do your karma right and within time?

Omjit_23

Re: future life

Post by Omjit_23 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:46 am

Apidej wrote:It's kind of odd that I heard so many people discuss about the past life.
don't you think human life itself is odd     when some people are enjoying tall the riches of the world and most of them are sufferring?
Don't tell me its all because of their karmic debt.because i don't beleive in such things?

Tassadar

do you belive

Post by Tassadar » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:36 am

I belive that there is more than just one life that a person can be reacarnater many times over. I have profe that I have had more than one life. I don't belive that this is just one life I belive that there are many

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:13 pm

I confirm for each and every dream, goal, focus that we have within our being, they will be fulfilled.  That does not presuppose that it will be on the earth plane.  There are other spiritual learning grounds.

mcclenning1

do you believe

Post by mcclenning1 » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:00 pm

Depending on your faith and what you wish to believe, the answer to your question lies in the bible. What happens when you die?
(Ecclesiastes 9:5 RSV)
(Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 RSV)
(Acts 2:29,34 RSV)
(Isaiah 26:19 RSV)
(1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 RSV)
(Revelation 20:4-6 RSV)
(Daniel 12:2 RSV)

If this doesn't answer your question then lol
Fact: There are more people alive today then have ever died in the history of the earth. This being said, if we were all reincarnated then the population of the earth would remain balanced, would it not?? If Adam and eve were reincarnated then we would still only have two people on the earth today. And if reincarnation exists for everyone then where did Cain and Able come from??? Is the picture getting clearer?

Return to “General Discussion”