esp

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

heididak

esp

Post by heididak » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:43 pm

Why do i seem to have esp for others but not myself?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:29 pm

ESP works on our own spirit through the mind.  How could we ever decide if it was our 'wishbone' rather than our spirit input?

maplewoman

Post by maplewoman » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:58 am

Same as I can be empathetic for others at the drop of a hat but have to really work on concerntrating to do it for myself. One would think, being aware of your own feelings would be easier than for others. For me it is not, only recently have I learnt to even accept my feelings let alone communicate with them. My family never supported me emotionally so I felt like I did not deserve love and acceptance and therefore would not love myself. Now I am a being of love and can focus on myself but it has taken 25 long fearfull years to learn to do so. You could learn how to communicate better with your higher self, spend some quality time by yourself with yourself. Develope a language of sighns for different warnings. Read some buddhist texts relating to the subject etc. Good Luck.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:54 pm

Our esp (intuition) is always working, even for ourselves.  We just don't 'listen' to the still, small voice within.  Have you ever had a quick thought that said don't do that, or go there?  That is your voice trying to impress.  You will listen when aiding others, you will seldom hear it for yourself.

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:10 pm

But ESP differs from one person to another.
As far as I am concerned, my ESP is really little.
Is there any way to increase our intuition?
If yes, kindly suggest.
Regards..........
Omjit

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:19 pm

When we learn to listen to our own ESP we will strengthen it...just like a muscle in our body...it works best with exercise.

sorceress426

Post by sorceress426 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:37 am

I just posted this on another query.

Everyone has this ability though few choose to use it.  Heres a simple test I taught my children and students.
Relax at home & concentrate on speaking with some one you miss. Holding a picture helps. Think hard and steady about having that person call you or come over. Usually it can happen in as little as an hour, max 48 hours.

Another is to learn to feel color, with your eyes closed. Feel a persons energy, you'll know their mood.

Choose crystals with specific properties, place the in a bag. Reach in & hold one.  Write down what you feel. Remove the crystal from the bag & see if you've connected to it's properties.

use it daily, exercise it. It will grow.

Hope that helps

Return to “General Discussion”