Well done MarcoAZS

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

reichild

Well done MarcoAZS

Post by reichild » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:28 am

Just wanted to awknowledge MarcoAZS's hard work. I think he has grown alot since i joined MB and it is great to see him putting in so much effort at staying possitive.

It is really nice to read your posts of encouragement towards people MarcoAZS.  :) Keep it up!!!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:24 am

Well said reichild.

Well done Marco.

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:59 am

I agree, good job Marco.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:15 am

Marco~!! :smt023

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:01 pm

Vishwas wrote:Well said reichild.

Well done Marco.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

jallious

Post by jallious » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:03 pm

Hasen't he been on vacation for the past week?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:19 pm

not so much on vacation....but he has gone to Canada to study.

I have to agree that I like the new Marco much better and hopefully Marco himself find that a smile gives much more positive response then anger :)
He has sure shown that he is able to do it :)

When that said I will also say I like the good funny polite Jallious much better then the angry one....and I hope he agree with me :)

jallious

Post by jallious » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:23 pm

Well sorry, but i'm not going for the polite act while i'm here. That's not what's needed.

amadea1949

Good job.

Post by amadea1949 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:28 pm

You have changed a lot since you first came on and that is a hard thing to do.  Just to keep a positive attitude is a hard thing to do with all the pressures there is in this world, especially on young people.  You should be commended for trying to help people.  You should be very proud of yourself.

mysticangel

Post by mysticangel » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:29 pm

I have to agree with everyone on the forum, well done MarcoAZS.  When I see positive growth like this, it warms my heart to know that we will conquer the world with goodness.

mysticangel

jallious

Post by jallious » Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:53 pm

I wasn't the one who helped them.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:39 pm

jallious wrote:Well sorry, but i'm not going for the polite act while i'm here. That's not what's needed.
You might be surprised that others may not share that point of view.  This is an online community, after all, and its members are encouraged to live up to the high standards that M-B promulgates.  Courtesy to its members, I suspect, is pretty much a prerequisite, and you do yourself and others a disservice when you are too impolite.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:40 pm

Just another voice that is happy to see positive growth for one of its members.  Good job Marco!

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:09 am

Thanks Reichild for the words and to do such post really good of you to start with that, it do means alot for me!
Thanks Vishwas, Samson, Nicole, EarlofLeicester for all the posts (means alot to me), thanks rutho im sure the new
marco is going to stay for a big happy time, thanks amadea1949, thanks mysticangel,
Jallious, vacation doesn't exist in my dictionary, today is an excellent day for me I completed the number of 100 poetrys in portuguese, english and spanish, and 6 books (2 in english, 1 in spanish and 3 in portuguese) wish I might publish when im older, I cant stay quiet, when I am quiet its cause im meditating, and meditating is no way a vacation, and yes rutho is right
I myself too prefer the polite jallious...  remember, this is from someone who got banned 3 times: sometimes we think we are been honest, sometimes we know we are been a little rude, but for the others, we are 10% honesty 90%rude, and if you think a little, yeah that is right, so if you don't wanna get the bann you better start chilling out and been a happier person, thanks for posting on this thread anyways, and start smiling, I used to have alot of you look for my older names (MazsBR and Lecabel) you will see I was the kind that use honesty in a bad way, and that is even worse cause I have my psichic rate up there so it sometimes could really hurt, a smile would help alot to change that, doesnt seem but it does.
And jallious, not been polite is only availible for those ones wish english is not the first language here, this is not a forum rule but a rule of comunication anywhere.
And I have to agree with amadea and mysticangel, it was quite hard to do a positive life, rutho many times said put a smile on your post (I thought that if I do that I would become a maniac deppresive LOL), and it really made me feel better, really, its a remedy wish you dont need to buy, you just need to think.
And I know that EarlofLeicester, Vishwas (you more than the others LOL) and Samson have a little problem on expressing themselves so don't worry, its already enough all that, it already means alot for me. thank you!
If you want a tip on expressing yourself ask nicole, with just an emoticon she can speak more than words, its amazing!

Lights And Smiles!
MarcoAZS

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:08 pm

Hello Marco,  :smt006

Your pretty amazing your self young man..
I'm very proud of you.. Your soul is just dynamic~!!
I see a nice light around you.. Always did, just needed some time to brighten up a little..  :smt020  
Marco is a shine shine maker now.. Makes me very happy~!!   :)

Big Hugs to you Marco..

ps,
Keep that sun shining on us, we all need it~!!

Return to “General Discussion”