so its jsut not the professionals who can read anyone can??

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LillCrystalDragon

so its jsut not the professionals who can read anyone can??

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:16 am

Hi there ... again new to here..  and still figuring this board out..

my  question is  so its not just the professionals who can read here anyone can for the readees?

The only gift i have thats useful  is photo reading thru  crystal ball and with 3d eye..  so not sure how i can be of help..

i do have medicine wheel tarot cards that was givin to me by my special sister soul twin. and still learning it. that is its an extremely  hard one to learn..  

iam relearning to become clairvoyant clair audio  intuitive empathic  and learning runes reiki chakras crystal readings. when i mean im relearning meaning i once was many past lives ago..

i learn from my guides i hear them and if im not mistaken seen them..

along with making my own wands runes and chakra boards.. im at level one of all this but it mostly allcomes naturally for me.  i do no when to take ME breaks from this i even tell my guides to back off please  i got SPIRIT WAITING leave a message after the beep..

the reason i got so much on my plate is because of one thing im pursuing  trying to find my father.. they are realizing im comming closer to my question  so they added more to my plate to learn,, to stop making me think about it..  so im doing just that..

i also have many dragons in my spiritual family  one white gorgeous tiger..
so i have a big background in spirtualness..  ready to bloom..

so again my only thing im capable right now is contacting spirit thur photos.. and i only do so with the readees permission and if there guides are willingly to do so.. other wise i stay away..

other wise im not sure how i can be of help as a reader? i want to try   but i havent done so without pictures yet..

thank you for reading my lill blurb..

LillCrystaldragon..

Samson

Post by Samson » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:29 am

Ok, what is the point that your trying to make?

reichild

Re: so its jsut not the professionals who can read anyone can??

Post by reichild » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:36 am

LillCrystalDragon wrote:Hi there ... again new to here..  and still figuring this board out..

my  question is  so its not just the professionals who can read here anyone can for the readees?

The only gift i have thats useful  is photo reading thru  crystal ball and with 3d eye..  so not sure how i can be of help..

LillCrystaldragon..
Thats all good LillCrystalDragon  :smt006  You are not expected to do anything back for anyone, unless you wish to do so, although i am sure your cards would make a great reading tool if you ever want to test them out you are welcome to try them on me  :)

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:13 pm

Hi CrystalDragon, I'm not familiar with the cards you mention? The Medicine Wheel Tarot?  So forgive me here, can you tell me more about the pack and perhaps I can help or do you mean the  Gaeilic Medicine Wheel cards or the Animal Medicine Cards or the White Eagle Medicine Wheel Cards, or are you using the medicine wheel tarot spread?
The main thing is don't worry, there is lots of help here and you can remember and relearn at your own pace, with no pressure :)
i got SPIRIT WAITING leave a message after the beep..
 lol love that!

LillCrystalDragon

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:16 pm

Im not making any point at all,  im trying  to ask a question. about how to do things.

id like to try thecards  on you and will try it later tonight or tomorrow.

thanks gem  you are right like i stated  2 am posting doesnt help my mem bank any  loll it is the

the White Eagle Medicine Wheel Cards

I read for my soul twin the other night ,, as were both learners,, she was reading the answers at first i layed out the cards acccordingly  to the diaagram  then she in turn read the meanings from each card from the book.  as she was reading i had picked up on her emotions and saw her picture  in my 3d eye and i was jotting down at same time and at one ppopint in her reading  she was saying something and i just shivered right through from top head to  mid waist line..  and caught the answer for her.. and at again same time wrote  it down it didnt make much sense to me but when i was reading back to her what i had seen and wrote she goess yeahhhh it does make sense..

so i asked her wth was that all about i had never really done taht  before .. she goes  your intuitive and clairvoyant.

so it was rather cool feeling overall.. again maybe with more practices at this ill be come good with..

thanks again Dragon's love andlight

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:07 pm

Sounds like a great reading, :)

I have those cards too and they are totally different to Tarot. If you have an NA background or know something about the culture and path then it is easier. The cards are brilliant but the designated layouts very hard.

If you need a guinea pig to practise on I'm here :)   xxx

jawallac27

Post by jawallac27 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:08 pm

Gem said:
If you need a guinea pig to practise on I'm here    xxx

I'll second that. If you'd like to practice, let me know. I'm patient, kind, compassionate.

LillCrystalDragon

Post by LillCrystalDragon » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:35 pm

will definately keep you in mind  gem  thanks again...

Dragon's love and light

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:12 pm

I think anyone with pure intentions can do readings here.  This is not a professionals only forum.  Some people may go on to professionalism later but mostly a forum of good people who like to share their knowledge with like minded people.

shavanzar

Greetings

Post by shavanzar » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:14 am

Hello there.

I am also new to this board....

I am new to the powers that have been revealed to me..
I would like to make the following statement:
I now believe that those who expect thier power to act the way they want them to, should stop and take the time to learn about their abilies. We are all part of a big and strange world. A world that has forgotten the past, and then is now waking up to the past. There are those of us who can dream about the past, and see them like they happened yesterday. There are those who think that the past is a blueprint to the future...mistakes made in the past, will make thier mark in the future.
Psychic abilties have always been with people, just that some people refuse to believe in these powers, and then some who take these abilites too far. Psychic powers are both there to guild and stop us from both making the right choice and making mistakes that we shall have to learn about later.....
That's my thoughts.
Shav.

Return to “General Discussion”