Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

krutz

Post by krutz » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:53 am

do u think tht ur subconscious mind is tryg to tell u sumthg by showing u tht no...i mean it must be havg sum significance in sum way in ur life and so it tryg to draw ur attention there...

mistyblue_haze

sorry i know it's an old thread

Post by mistyblue_haze » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:36 am

Deborah wrote:I maybe wrong .............but isnt 7 / 11 sign of the angels?
but just wanted to concur with deborah....that yes when we see 11 or any other way it manifests itself  it's a sign that your angels are near you, also am pretty sure that's it's connected to your higher self.   for me all of a sudden i was finding 11 cents, everywhere. when cleaning house, reaching into my pocket at the store, the wildest was when i would go metal detecting at the beach, occasionally i would scoop it together or that would be all i would find.

always a dime and a penny.  it still happens often and when it does i  just look around and smile!

misty  :smt006

Nicole

Re: sorry i know it's an old thread

Post by Nicole » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:52 pm

mistyblue_haze wrote:
Deborah wrote:I maybe wrong .............but isnt 7 / 11 sign of the angels?
but just wanted to concur with deborah....that yes when we see 11 or any other way it manifests itself  it's a sign that your angels are near you, also am pretty sure that's it's connected to your higher self.   for me all of a sudden i was finding 11 cents, everywhere. when cleaning house, reaching into my pocket at the store, the wildest was when i would go metal detecting at the beach, occasionally i would scoop it together or that would be all i would find.

always a dime and a penny.  it still happens often and when it does i  just look around and smile!

misty  :smt006
And your post # as of right now while I'm reading it.. Your posts # is 11.... LOL... Hmmm... Thanks for your intake about all os this..  :smt003

MoonGoddess

Okay my turn

Post by MoonGoddess » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:16 am

Just thought I would share with you what the number 11 means to me.

In Australia we have a special day which we remember our fallen heros, it is the day when the guns stood silent finally.

On the 11th hour of the 11th month, the guns silence signalled the end of the struggle...lest we forget.

So every 11 of Novemeber we take a minute silence to remember the dead.  I think in England every one displays a red poppy in rememberance.  We have taken to wearing a sprig of Rosemary on our lapel.

Each person here that the number 11 hold special significants for, has a special place for the number.  What that may is interpreted only by that person.  To me 11 is a very powerful number, but I know nothing of numerology other then dabbling in it as a Teenager.  What I have written tells you why I hold the number 11 as important.

flight _of_angelwings

Re: Okay my turn

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:53 am

MoonGoddess wrote:Just thought I would share with you what the number 11 means to me.

In Australia we have a special day which we remember our fallen heros, it is the day when the guns stood silent finally.

On the 11th hour of the 11th month, the guns silence signalled the end of the struggle...lest we forget.

So every 11 of Novemeber we take a minute silence to remember the dead.  I think in England every one displays a red poppy in rememberance.  We have taken to wearing a sprig of Rosemary on our lapel.

Each person here that the number 11 hold special significants for, has a special place for the number.  What that may is interpreted only by that person.  To me 11 is a very powerful number, but I know nothing of numerology other then dabbling in it as a Teenager.  What I have written tells you why I hold the number 11 as important.
Actually number 11 means the same thing for me too!

ang-e

The 11 cents happens to me too

Post by ang-e » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:43 pm

Hi Mistyblue!

I laughed so hard when I read your posting.  The .11 happens to me all of the time!  I thought it was so odd and maybe I was the only person who noticed this until I read your post.  :)  So cool!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:36 pm

11 month, 11 day, 11 hour is remembrance day in Canada too.  It was the end of WWII in Europe.

urbanquesturge

Post by urbanquesturge » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:08 pm

doesn't hurt to kno about the future though lol, helps prepare

Return to “General Discussion”