If you are looking for direction in your life this may help

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LibB

If you are looking for direction in your life this may help

Post by LibB » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:46 pm

due to some posts here I am editing this post. Thanks to Gem i have found this movie on the internet free to watch online and have started to watch it again myself THANKS GEM

Now is the time for you to find the movie called "The Secret" and watch it!

This really is a documentary with many people explaining how you find your way in life and turn things around for yourself to happy and fulfilled.

It is the secret of the Universe (they say), not so much that it is the Universe's secret. It is the universe's truth.
It was rich man's way to hide this information from us to destroy all others and deliberately make people like us depressed and never gain happiness for ourselves. This is the only way they can feel empowered. Now the movie is out it is up to as many of us as possible to receive and believe what this movie is letting us know. This movie is showing us, you how to be happy and fulfilled with your own input, how to receive what heaven and yourself have to offer.
All I can say is go for it.
:smt059 :smt041
Last edited by LibB on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:14 pm

I have mod your post.

Please have in mind that we can't allow direct sales arguments in any post other then our own...if we choose.

This because we can't evaluate every sales post that will pop up...and if we allow one...it will be harder to deny the next.

Normally I would have deleted the post,,,,but since it might be to help for some of our members, I let it stand like it is.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:08 pm

A discussion on the Secret could raise some interesting points.  They have been occuring in many groups on the internet of late.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:08 pm

Yes and its possible to feel the rift that it is creating between those that are converted believers and those that are being continually preached at. Its no secret that its a money making scam. The secret is available free online at Google & U Tube for those wondering what all the hype is about.  

Personally I found it to be very distressing, it has a dark and shadowy quality much like the erratic  brainwashing cults and followings of the 1960's...

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:27 pm

Gem wrote:Yes and its possible to feel the rift that it is creating between those that are converted believers and those that are being continually preached at. Its no secret that its a money making scam. The secret is available free online at Google & U Tube for those wondering what all the hype is about.  

Personally I found it to be very distressing, it has a dark and shadowy quality much like the erratic  brainwashing cults and followings of the 1960's...
Gem, care to explain more.

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:36 pm

hmm not sure I should? But as you asked me to.... :smt003

Many forums and online groups have suddenly sprouted threads about the secret, and I have found that it causes hot debate. Now thats not necessarily a bad thing, but I like to see things from both sides and not have something forced down my throat as the answer to all my wordly sins and problems? It has made vast amounts of money for its writers thats for sure. But I don't like scare tactics and brainwashing that is aimed at an already vulnerable group of people, those that may need real help and hope and not a self-confessed cure-all video? I'm sorry but to see the sudden influx of posts gving this as the answer to everything under the sun is unfair and wrong. Perhaps those that are stronger need to protect the weaker more?

I mean.. look at the title?  ..
For those who are depressed sad lonley bored lost wanting to know life

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:57 pm

Yes...I agree...it can fast become a hype....for those who haven't read or seen it....here is another view on the tittle taken from a book site:

-----------------------------------

This book deals with what the author says is the immutable law of attraction that rules the unverse, just as the law of gravity. The premise is that you can get what you want, be it money, fame, love, good health, a parking space, just by asking, believing and waiting.

Good things happen to those people who emit positive (what I call) vibes, and bad to those who emit bad vibes and that everything that happens to us is because of these "vibes" we emit.

I'd have to disagree with the premise of this book. Bad things happen to good people, regardless of their vibes, and sometimes good stuff happens to bad people. I just don't believe that the people who were killed in 9/11 brought it on themselves because they attracted it.

However, I do believe that our thoughts do influence our lives and that if we "believe it, we can achieve it." What the author calls the law of attraction, some people call postive attitude and others call, faith.

another:

This book was a severe disappointment. I'd heard great things about it from many people, however when I read it, it didn't tell me anything new. Of course you "attract" like people and situations to you. Ordinary people have known that for thousands of years. If you have to listen to this book listen to about the 1st hour, after that it just repeats itself. No new insights are gained.

::::::::
but there are a lot of :

This is a powerful book, yes, most of us have heard 'the secrets' before in one form or another, however, it bears repeating. We bring; and see what we think about. We have the power to see our world differently; and this book reminds us of that. I think it is worthwhile to have and pull out as often as needed to keep your thoughts in check.

So read or watch with open mind.....it's no cure for those of you who are depressed, lonely, bored or lost.....you get much of the same for free here :)

werasx

for those depressed

Post by werasx » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:38 pm

hi people im gonna go check it out

LibB

Post by LibB » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:33 am

Rhutobello wrote:I have mod your post.

Please have in mind that we can't allow direct sales arguments in any post other then our own...if we choose.

This because we can't evaluate every sales post that will pop up...and if we allow one...it will be harder to deny the next.

Normally I would have deleted the post,,,,but since it might be to help for some of our members, I let it stand like it is.
Thanks Rhutobello
I'm Really Really Sorry. I hope you have fixed the other ones. I Won't do it again, Please if I make mistakes like this I don't mean to. Am I allowed to mention this movie or not.
As you Know I'm new to this and not sure. It's great to see you helping like me like this.
Maybe I should remove this all together.
This post isn't about making sales for someone else and I don't really agree with the price. However investing in ones self is of great priority and  I really like the content it is useful and reminds people how to be them, not someone else. Just the way God and Heaven have asked. (Not religion, life!!!)

I have a story about my blessings for people. Don't know if this is allowed, I'll give it a go.

I rang a Battery shop chain to get a quote for a battery for my sons electric motorbike toy. I don't think I explained what I needed properly.
They gave me a quote over the phone and my nearest shop to go to.
We went to this shop. He gave me the price of the battery with the wire.
totally different price. I explained what had happened over the phone and said how much I could afford. He couldn't afford this price it cut into his costs. We came to an agreement and he had to order one in. I went there on the Thursday and he gave me a call next Tuesday, to let me know battery had arrived. When we went to pick it up, we almost had an argument with him not taking what we agreed to but he asked for the lesser price he couldn't afford. I paid the lesser price and asked him why. His answer was that in one week he usually sold 24 batteries. The day before he had sold 24 batteries. One week in one day.  This man invested in his company by giving me a $5 discount to our original agreement. So he paid $5 of costs and received a week of work in one day. I had two or three shops to choose from. This man made a wish to heaven and they sent me. A very small blessing with a very big gift in return.
If people can invest a little bit without asking why. They in turn will be investing in themselves, through Heaven. This man had the biggest smile on his face and looked at me in loving shock. The week before he looked depressed.

I won't offer any more info on things that need to be bought. If you would like me to remove this altogether I will be happy to.

I feel a little sad right now as sometimes investing a little money, which may seem to be alot is what we need. I worked out $1 dollar a year for Fifty years is a great investment for happiness.
Enough of this.
could you please tell me if My Mandala's 1 & 2 are OK. Is it OK to put art on this site or does it take up too much space? I believe my art may be helpful to some of the others and already has been. Also would like others opinions?
Thank's for your support. Have a great day and week
Libby

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:55 am

Hi Libby

I think its great that you are trying to help others tht are perhaps feeling the same as you. Maybe its not exaclty right to push this movie/doco on here but I hear an underlying cry from you as well.

I think yr crying out for help, albeit in an indirect way, and I truly hope you get it.  I'm sure yr Angels are looking out for you.  Perhaps take some time out just for you.  I've done the same thing this week because I just felt things were getting on top of me and I felt I couldn't stop crying every day.

I have a daughter to look after nad I just couldn't afford to be an emotional wreck.  You have kids too and a husband who's maybe not supportive of you right now, but you have lots of help here if you need it.  it might only be a short break, but go head yr hair done, get a manicure, take a good book and go sit in the park and relax, go feed the ducks on the Yarra. lol  Go out and absorb some of lifes energy - hopefully positive.  Be you just for you even for a few hours.

~~~Big Hugs to you~~~

LibB

Post by LibB » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:01 am

Gem wrote:Yes and its possible to feel the rift that it is creating between those that are converted believers and those that are being continually preached at. Its no secret that its a money making scam. The secret is available free online at Google & U Tube for those wondering what all the hype is about.  

Personally I found it enlightening. I don't agree with anyone profiting from these things but the money makers are in control of all of these companies and everything else at the moment.
This movie was originally for executives only. (I'll reword this-the messsage from this movie was originally for everyone, the moneymakers of this planet stole this message from the people and used it for their own personal greed, now it is in the hands of the people again.)
Yes the executives of the world have stolen this movie and message from the people. That is why it chops and changes so much probably a reflection of them.
Might be where you're getting your vibes from.
It's the message that counts to me, not the movie. Take the positive message and write it down in your own way.
This has come from Universal Love, not the movie itself and not the executives.

Finally they made it available to the public. they still don't want many people to have it hence the cost. (see...To Rhutobello above).

I'm finished. I've forgotten what I was going to say. I need to be with my two year old. He needs to be with me.

Ps. I'd rather program my brain with positive guides and understanding. Our brains are like computers, It needs programming which is what has happened before we are born. As we grow up we are programmed from the outside world. Most of it to take away who we truly are. I'd like to remember who I truly am. You get what you wish for. If your OK, wonderful. For those who aren't, they are looking for help. I'm always trying to say the things that this movie represents to people who want to find happiness and fulfillment. This movie helps me explain my message as people seem to be confused with what I say. Their ego won't respond and they have their heart switched to off ( These are the people I am closest to, my family)
Last edited by LibB on Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:45 am

[quote="LibB"
I won't offer any more info on things that need to be bought. If you would like me to remove this altogether I will be happy to.
Libby[/quote]

it seems you have misunderstood me.
It is very nice to recommend things that you feel have a value for other people.
In fact we have plans to expand the forums in order to give better service on this field.

What I reacted on was the way you had put it up, you gave to much sales info,  this way it looked more like an Add for the secret.
If I let such post stay without notice, we soon would be swarm" by similar post and we would have  a hard way to moderate it all.

So You have done nothing wrong,,,,just give the info you feel for....just don't put it up so it can be seen as an Add :)

reichild

Post by reichild » Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:51 am

Gem wrote:hmm not sure I should? But as you asked me to.... :smt003

Many forums and online groups have suddenly sprouted threads about the secret, and I have found that it causes hot debate. Now thats not necessarily a bad thing, but I like to see things from both sides and not have something forced down my throat as the answer to all my wordly sins and problems? It has made vast amounts of money for its writers thats for sure. But I don't like scare tactics and brainwashing that is aimed at an already vulnerable group of people, those that may need real help and hope and not a self-confessed cure-all video? I'm sorry but to see the sudden influx of posts gving this as the answer to everything under the sun is unfair and wrong. Perhaps those that are stronger need to protect the weaker more?

I mean.. look at the title?  ..
For those who are depressed sad lonley bored lost wanting to know life
[/b]

Imagine if it were entitled: For those who are elated, happy, social butterflies, enthusastic, overjoyed, satisfied, and know exactly what life is all about??  :smt017 wouldn't be much point would it?

LibB

Post by LibB » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:03 am

For those who are interested, The title came from me lookig at about 4-6 posts about these very subjects. People wanting help, desperately. Their First line about depression and how to get over it. Anyone who feels this way is likely to go to this subject. I agree I should change the title. If anyone is offended by it I'm sorry. You obviously don't need help so bypass it.
I was told about this movie from my reiki healer and he told me it was on TV
and to watch it because it could be of help to me. It was. I had forgotten the time it was on and father of my children let me know it was on. He still isn't getting the picture as much as agreed with this movie and the message it was giving. They said what I've been telling him for the last 5 years. He needs to change his attitude to life. Speak with a more positive meaning. Care and see the goodness in the world.
I suggested this movie because of the message they are giving in it. Not because of the way they have done it or any other reason.

Gem: If it is available free thank you for letting us know (I'll look into it). They might be doing it as a money making scam (thats their problem) but I'm receiving it as a God given blessing, the way nature intended, the way of the Universe As I said not the format just the message. Then it is up to me to make my life pleasurable. This doesn't mean things wont go wrong in life but you can prepare for them in a different way.

Thanks MissEm You are right once again. Yes my angels are looking out for me but when a person is closed to receiving or understanding the communication going on they need somewhere to go. I need to be looking out for me too. Yes I am an emotional wreck, have been for the last 5 years no support whatsoever until I begged for it. People putting me down.
Telling me I've got to do it by myself even though the kids dad is living under the same roof. Asked him to leave until I got my life in order he refused and didn't care. He's unromantic. the hospital treated me like crap telling me they only cared about my mindset and didn't care about my physical wellbeing when I let them know I was getting major pains. I was extremely sick while pregnant with Brett almost 5. I had an abscess in my tooth from a previous incident the whole pregnancy. Every one thought I had morning sickness 24 hours a day every day of the pregnancy. I couldn't eat food. I was dehydrated and the poison from the abscess went into my brain and caused memory loss big time. Once again people put it down to me being crazy. I asked and asked for help but didn't get any. I had the abscess until Brett was 1 1/2 rang my Mum and said "I'm dying I need help I need $330 to get my tooth pulled out thankfully she said yes" Childrens father? He believes I'm making it all up and he lived with me.
There's heaps more this is only the beginning so I won't go into it. i've probably gone too far already.

This movie came to me before this site did and I appreciate this site for what it is. Something I've been looking for.
The message of the movie helped me find this place so for that I'm thankful.

Depression was programmed into me. I was the happiest girl in the world when I was little, everyone knew it. People aren't aware of how they program people but they do, if something is positive then it should be promoted. Now I'm trying to remove it and find myself again. Its like walking up a moutain to get to the top all the while the rubble underneath is sliding you back down again. I was so programmed I was lost. The same as the posts I had read before writing this post and therefor felt this information may be of help. If it doesn't help you don't go near it. There is only one way to find out. Also as I said I am new here and anyone who's new should be given a fair go.

Thank you for the free sites as I haven't found them. I have looked. So I shall go there to watch it free and then edit my original.

I hope this makes some sense.

LibB

Post by LibB » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:20 am

Rhutobello wrote:[quote="LibB"
Libby
it seems you have misunderstood me.
It is very nice to recommend things that you feel have a value for other people.
In fact we have plans to expand the forums in order to give better service on this field.

What I reacted on was the way you had put it up, you gave to much sales info,  this way it looked more like an Add for the secret.
If I let such post stay without notice, we soon would be swarm" by similar post and we would have  a hard way to moderate it all.

So You have done nothing wrong,,,,just give the info you feel for....just don't put it up so it can be seen as an Add :)[/quote]

Sorry wasn't meant to be an ad at all, only a guide for others so they wouldn't be upset when they found out. I am more than happy to hear it is free on the net. It should be free at the movies also. I'll keep you posted on how it and myself changes my life.

Thanks for your support. I was starting to feel strange again. Heaven asks me to help and to be me again so I do what I think may be best. I don't like starting arguments at all. This was not meant to be a debate about the subject. Just some happy guidance for people.

Return to “General Discussion”