Virgo Bashing Virgo I am Irked U be the Judge?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BoneThugAngel

Virgo Bashing Virgo I am Irked U be the Judge?

Post by BoneThugAngel » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:04 am

Today was a fairly good day. I was out celebrating with my Celtic Mates 15 minutes away from Manhattan. I find out what I have felt all along. My  best friend a Taurus is sick because she drinks n smokes too much. She's always sleeping lately. I come home and get on the  net and this Moron another Virgo is dissing my page. Let's see he adviced  me to  go to a link and fix it up because my page is weak. I see he has a layout of buildings he obviously chose premade from a site. I don't  trust his link and don't use it. My MySpace page is unlike any other I have come across yet. I could use a few additions but my page is still better than his. I have created things on it that move similiar to a video clip. I made everything on it myself. My creativity means the world to me. I feel like  telling him off but a part of me says don't give him the satisfaction. I feel he has his nerve. I did not ask for his opinion and feel if noone is starting trouble with some1 than I feel we should keep our nasty remarks to ourselves. His page  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=51219093  My page u be the judge?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=13977935

Brother-Minos

Post by Brother-Minos » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:25 am

BoneThugAngel,

After celebratin' with your Celtic mates, the fightin spirit o' the Irish is gettin to you, which is completely understandable right now, but really, when I was reading your post I thought you were a teenager. A short time from now, you'll not be so angry at such a trivial thing. And yes it is trivial. We all go through this test over and over and over again, usually being too stubborn to just let it go and not say a darn thing when confronted by antagonism. Your problem is absolutely nothing in comparison to your ill friend; focus on helping her instead.

lavirgo

Post by lavirgo » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:48 am

oh well, your page got a reaction haha.

bash the buggar back!  go on...

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:19 am

Welllll  BTA....since you asked and since you put up a link to the site.....I would never bother to read that page.

The text goes into the background...the pictures is nice....but when I can't read anything...they will just be pictures.

Even if you remove the background, which in my opinion make more damage then help, you also need to change text color.

I have never made a site myself.....can nothing about it....just telling you my feeling in a honest try to help you :)

BoneThugAngel

Feedback

Post by BoneThugAngel » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:08 pm

Insight is Fine Negativity goes beyond that and when u  can do no better  1 has no need to say anything. I am not mad about this. I was out  celebrating yesterday and it has nothing to do with my page. I am just mentioning  how the day went because I am Irish. I was in a peaceful mood talking, eating, and watching a show about Ireland and listening to Irish music. 1 can't know the circumstances unless they were there. I was not even drinking. I don't smoke. I am very health concious.
                 I am concerned about my friend but if u have read my other posts mentioning her you will she makes no effort to listen and help herself and stop drinking and smoking. I have known for a long ass time she is killing herself and told her I love her and am proud of her for kicking drugs and try to encourage her to work on kicking her drinking n smoking habits 1 step @ a time. She says she drinks by choice and drinks alot less when going to work. Her jobs are not consistant lately. She makes no effort to help herself. I love her but am not a miracle worker. If she ignores my advice and will not seek help and treatment. I am sick of giving her advice that goes in 1 ear and out the other. My advice to her lately is basically Trust in your Higher Power and ask for
Guidance.
             Now she says the doctor says she can drink on her heart meds. This makes no sense to me. She was throwing up blood recently and the way she lives she is killing herself. The liquor 20 beers a day approximately and 4 packs of cigarettes and she rarely eats. She told me the smoking and drinking  is eating away @ her esophagus lining but  she keeps doing the same ol crap.            
            My dad is near 70 and has health problems. He said he stopped his heavy smoking habit to save himself. We are both Virgos though so our mentalities are Strong. 1 can't understand the Virgo mind unless you are 1 and I am youthful in appearence but  often told very intelligent in mind and spirit. A true Virgo  takes great pride in being creative so we shall see if more respond to this. You may see on my MySpace page I like my Gangsta Rap music but you must  remember it is not because I am immature. I am out by New York and very much like a New Yorker. I live in Ghetto Ass  Jersey and am alot like my environment.

squidman

Post by squidman » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:07 pm

That is an AWESOME site. Don't change it unless you want to. Or you find something better.

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:43 am

On a scale of 1 to 10 and 1 being crap and 10 being top mark, I'd give it a 2 for effort.

Way too much going on for my liking.  The flashing background is so distracting when trying to read what the text is.  The red colour doesn't help any either.

Next!!

lavirgo

Post by lavirgo » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:28 pm

MissEm wrote:On a scale of 1 to 10 and 1 being crap and 10 being top mark, I'd give it a 2 for effort.

Way too much going on for my liking.  The flashing background is so distracting when trying to read what the text is.  The red colour doesn't help any either.

Next!!

hehe hmmm spoken like a typical virgo.

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:25 pm

Yep thats me Lavirgo!! lol :smt026

BoneThugAngel

Negativity

Post by BoneThugAngel » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:26 am

Say what you will Virgos are known for being critical. I  would like to see how much better  any of you can do. I would not be so negative if I could do no better. I see you are foreigners just like the guy that bashed my MySpace  and Virgos are not known to be followers so it looks like you 2 know each other. It doesn't bother me as much as if you 2 were from America because from what I see foreigners hate on us yet come over here and take everything and should go back where they came from.  :smt018  What bothers me is your ignorance :smt015

BoneThugAngel

Squidman

Post by BoneThugAngel » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:36 am

TY squidman Such Insight PZ:)

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:58 am

I certainly don't rescind my comments about yr site but I was perhaps unfair in not making comment on the other guys space.

if you ask for comments or feedback on yr site or anything else, then you should be conscious of the fact that it is potentially not going to be all good feedback that you receive all the time. (and that's got nothing to do with being a Virgo)

mistyblue_haze

your myspace

Post by mistyblue_haze » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:02 am

hi,
when asking to critiqued, that says you are ready to hear anything. hopefully people will have respect to you as a person, but we don't live in a perfect worl.

i am trained as a graphic artist, but i work as a visual artist. i looked at your page, to me the text was hard to read, not sure if it was the color or the flashing background.

secondly i am an  Aquarius with a Virgo rising, so i understand how hurtful rude comments can be. i mean we are hard enough on ourselves, we don't need anyone adding to it.  maybe the guy's advice wasn't so bad, maybe if you looked at the premade stuff it would give you ideas about what would work with your art.

"you can't please all the people all the time" a lincoln

if you are happy with your work, then screw the rest of them!

misty

Return to “General Discussion”