"The secret"

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

weeangel

"The secret"

Post by weeangel » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:06 pm

many of u may have read the book or watched a dvd called the secret
well the secret is baised on a book that was banned by the church in 1933
if u google "the master key" u will indeed find out where the secret came from and u can start following it to turn your life around if u wish xxx

cancer73

Post by cancer73 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:38 pm

I have read the secret, and also own the DVD.  Very inspiring.  I agree with most of it. But I do disagree with people drawing natural disasters and 9/11 to them.  JMO.  I also feel that you are ment to have certain things in this life, and not ment to have others, no matter how much you try and manifest them.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:17 am

i have been meaning to see it... maybe over this weekend i will.
swetha

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:04 pm

Hi weeangel, my name is Libby. I have started a post re this subject under the heading "If you are looking for direction in life this might help". I had called it something else to start, but that started a debate which I wasn't trying to do. Anyway it may be worth you having a look to see what others have said about it. My belief is that the message is what is important. To take the message and put into your own words for your own guidance. Thankyou for the link from where it started. Yes this information is sacred and as ancient as can be and stolen from the people. I haven't read the book as yet but the message is what is important. I will have a look for "The Master Key" and get back to you.
Thanks alot. Libby.
:)

Intestine Bondage

Post by Intestine Bondage » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:13 pm

I believe it works, I've seen it work myself, but I'm not going to use it. I don't expect things, whether good or bad, and I don't lie to myself, saying that things aren't what they really are. I do not dread events, nor do I hope for them. Whatever happens for me, happens because of my actions, not thoughts.
Satisfaction comes in many forms and colors. Find what appeals to you and go for it.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:43 pm

Our thoughts create, our actions play it out.  We have many thoughts upon which we don't act and many that we do.  Choosing wisely could a part of the secret to success.

On another thread here Nostradamus was referenced.  The fact is when people believe his prediction of the world ending, that is the energy that is sent out into our world.  The disasters that manifest are a part of fulfilling the prediction.  Our thoughts can and do create individually and collectively.  It is time to make a change.
God bless, J

sorceress426

Post by sorceress426 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:43 am

I googled, and I'm interested. It appears to be a lot of reading.  I'll let you know how it goes.

LibB

Post by LibB » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:47 pm

Hi everyone, for those of you who are interested I've found some sites to watch "The Secret" FREE. So I'm listing them here.

http://www.universallawstoday.com/secret.html
This site also has a statement from Esther Hicks regarding her not being on the Extended version. This lady is who started the movie with her husband.

http://www.thesecretstory.com/Watch_The ... tion).html
You are right Azmiay, this one doesn't work. I just tried it and got an error page.Please go to the link posted below in Azmiay's post. Sorry everyone. They seem to be doing what they can to remove Esther from everywhere. it makes you wonder what they have done with the other one to hide the truth from us. See the Esther Hicks version.
Original version with Esther Hicks in the movie
Last edited by LibB on Tue May 01, 2007 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

azmiay

Post by azmiay » Tue May 01, 2007 2:20 pm

Hi LibB,

Your second link is broken & doesn't work via direct mouse click.

Here's the working link:
http://tinyurl.com/33k7wn

Anyway thanks for sharing these links with the rest of us :)

MBMurphy99

Post by MBMurphy99 » Wed May 02, 2007 1:05 pm

The SEcret and The Teachings of Abraham, Abrahan-Hicks are awesome information that will change your life.  There are also TONS of other teachers out there who offer different perspectives - let yourself be guided to the ones who appeal to you.  Abrahan-Hicks.Com has TONS of free stuff and for me is the "home" of The Law of Attraction.

babyg0187

Post by babyg0187 » Mon May 07, 2007 4:01 pm

My friend has been going on about this seret saying it is awesome but it's also only for people who will appreciate it.  I must watch it but why did the church ban a book similar to this in 1933(think right date) and what was it called?
What goes around comes around so be aware of what you do to others.

victor_louis

Post by victor_louis » Tue May 08, 2007 10:06 am

I tried looking for the official reason that "The Master Key" was banned, but couldnt find any information.
Any of you guys know?

dlm61

But your actions follow your thoughts!

Post by dlm61 » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:06 am

What you choose to think determines what you feel and what you do.  All feelings and behaviors are a direct result of private thought patterns and belief systems.  I have contemplated this at great depth and played around with it and I have decided it is true.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:32 pm

In the early 1900s the church was still trying to control the minds of the populace.  Sometimes they took the tact that no self-help books would stem the flood of change.  It didn't work!  Welcome to the 21st century!  We now have so many self-help type of books that empower and strengthen our own resolve to change and grow!
God bless, J

Return to “General Discussion”