The Hen's Corner...lol get out your feather duster

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:31 am

Oh if its hairless its clean, my mum hated having the dogs hair over the floor but us kids loved having the dog inside.  We groaned and pittied her everytime she had to go outside.  

Oh and always having hair all over my clothes...wow i miss that annoying thing too........Oh enjoy the pets Gem, they just make a family home really a home!

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:33 am

A long haired child....lol.....oh thats funny suzisko now I can relate to that.....I keep having to pick it out of the drain and brush it gets everywhere........oh and in the food......yuck

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:33 am

oh well i have a dirty hairy hoose!!! lol, my animals make my home, getting couple of pet rats soon too!

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:41 am

Oh I had rats I had a black and white one and a champagne and white one.  they were so adorable...hmmm....many wont think so.  they would escape their tank at night and keep crawling into bed with me and sleep under my chin so I would have to drop themover the side of the bed but they would keep coming back.  Come daylight they would crawl back up the side of my desk and intot he tank where they would stay until nightfall.  I just couldnt do that now though no way.....having kids changed me made me less open to some animals

Hmmmmm....I dont think that story will go down well with some......I could tell you all about the time I had a pet pig.....

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:42 am

hehehe I like pigs, wouldn't have a pet one, i have a scar on my bum where a pig bit me, i was playing with her babies she didn't like it.  I had rats when i was younger, they are so intelligent and smart.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:55 am

ROFLMAO.......Oh heck I am almost crying at the thought of a pig biting your bum.....lol...I dont mean to laugh at yoru misfortune but I had no idea they bit.......oh.........thats funny........oh i better stop laughing you have a scar and all and here i am laughing........

MoonGoddess

Man you guys are so funny

Post by MoonGoddess » Sat Apr 07, 2007 6:12 am

Just having a quick surf while bub is asleep, some how I have managed to clean the house once again...mmm what is going on it is not nesting time yet I have just over 9 weeks to go cross fingers.

Catching up on what I missed when I went to bed the other night I almost wet myself with laughter...Mmm not really my pelvic floor muscles are ship shape...lol

MoonGoddess

There you are girls

Post by MoonGoddess » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:00 am

I really didn't want to delete these, so here they are fresh from the Runes forum.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:37 am

guys... u really made me laugh:)
it feels so nice just beign urself and laughing and talking about urself:)
and i have so much to learn fmr u too:D
and here i crib and crib that my husband does nothing... does something if he feels like it lol!

MoonGoddess

Laughter is the key to success

Post by MoonGoddess » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:41 am

guys... u really made me laugh:)
it feels so nice just beign urself and laughing and talking about urself:)
and i have so much to learn fmr u too:D
and here i crib and crib that my husband does nothing... does something if he feels like it lol!
If we didn't make fun of them and ourself, I don't think we would be able to survive.  Life is to serious in the end don't you think?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:44 pm

ya and  we still have to face it.. better to laugh and carry on:)

vitaloo

Inside Guy/Outside Guy

Post by vitaloo » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:07 pm

My boyfriend and I have this thing that he's the OUTSIDE GUY and I'm the INSIDE GUY -- well then I ask him CONSTANTLY - why is it that I'm not outside throwing things on the ground and/or leaving things for you to pick up but you are on the inside making a mess?? Something is wrong with this picture lol

:smt014

Lynne

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:30 pm

Well my husband is a lovely man, but my main bug bear with him is her starts all these wonderful projects but in ten years he is yet to finish them.  I have a nearly finished kitchen, garden, hall, livingroom!! They will look great when they are done.  I am having to hire somebody to come and finish them!

And the pig bite really hurt!!! lol

MoonGoddess

Re: Inside Guy/Outside Guy

Post by MoonGoddess » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:10 pm

vitaloo wrote:My boyfriend and I have this thing that he's the OUTSIDE GUY and I'm the INSIDE GUY -- well then I ask him CONSTANTLY - why is it that I'm not outside throwing things on the ground and/or leaving things for you to pick up but you are on the inside making a mess?? Something is wrong with this picture lol

:smt014

Lynne
Oh I hear you on that one, "My job is outside, and your job is inside." That's what I get from him but I must admit that I just heard him scrubbing the toilet for me...lol, must because he is worried that I might crush him in my sleep, as I feel so huge now.  I just went to my Obstetricians appointment and everything is on track, but while I was there the doctor had to rush away and deliver an emergency C-Section baby...Friday the 13th and my guess it was born around 3 pm Western Australian time, I was born on friday the 13th but in December around the same time but in Eastern Australia.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:14 am

Hey my daugher was born on the 13th.....theres some uninformative knowledge for you...lol

Return to “General Discussion”