R We Living In The last Days Agin

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

werasx

R We Living In The last Days Agin

Post by werasx » Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:54 am

Hi people
Its me wera I just had a question for somebody out there Is there any one that could give me some wisdom,R we living in the last daysYou see Its be cause Im scared that we are for the simple fact that things that are proff-well you get what I was trying to spell there All the stuff thats happenig whith Jeruselum My lords
chosen people And I hope I dont get this wrong raticul muslims that just hate  people from the USA And lets not forget the president of Irak who  theaten to BLOW Jeruslem off the  map Threaten to blow Jeruslim off the  map and cant rember who it is that keeps trying to get nuclear weapons Its that I quit watching the news It would just make me have a messed up day  Well U C  what I dont Under stand how Is It that alot of people dont see this coming WHY Its  In the Bible Like dont ask me from what scripture But It does say when the Gossiple Is preached all around the world It would be  time or one of the signs yeah cause It also says that when the jews that were scattered arond the world came home its time for my lord to back

Prof. Akers

It's not the end of days

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:17 pm

Imagine a diamond. The diamond releases the light that shines in through all the facets, but you can only look through one facet at once, so you can only see the light that comes out through that facet.
Now if the truth is the light and the diamond is all the religions of the world then you are looking through one particular facet that interprits the 'truth' one way.
There are other ways of looking, other veiws and they are just as valid as yours.
The Bible, the Koran, the Torah, The Getas, they are only books that try to explain the 'truth' that comes out of the diamond (as they see it).
The world is no more messed up that it was during WW1 or WW2, it just seems that way because we are here.

Live each day as if it is your last one on Earth - because one day it will be!

Send a smile around the world. Start it by smiling at someone who will pass it on.
If we spent more time smiling we would have less time to kill each other.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:33 pm

The Mayan calendar that we all follow is ending in 2012.  That is a given.  What it means is as diverse as the ideas that are presented.  Some see it as the end of days...as predicted in some literature.  While others see it as an opportunity to make a new calendar with some new technology and continue in a kinder vein.

Personally, I see it as a swing from material vibrations to more spiritual vibrations.  I have witnessed many energies changing over the last few decades of my life and can attest to change being the order of the day.  

The speeding up of time we are all witnessing is a precursor to change.  What that change will be is dependant upon how we as human beings make it.  Lets consider spirituality as an alternative to material vibrations for a new start to our existence.

Brother-Minos

Post by Brother-Minos » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:55 pm

spiritalk wrote:The Mayan calendar that we all follow is ending in 2012.  That is a given.  What it means is as diverse as the ideas that are presented.  Some see it as the end of days...as predicted in some literature.  While others see it as an opportunity to make a new calendar with some new technology and continue in a kinder vein.
That we all follow? I follow the common Gregorian calender; I figured it was most practical since everyone seems to be using it (I thought)(?)

Whoever first stated that the Mayan calender ends in 2012 did us all a disservice; time was very different for the Maya; there are no ends just cycles phasing into new ones; it is a circle and circles are not linear time. I don't know what you mean when you say it is an opportunity to 'make a new calender with new technology". Can you shed some light on that for me, please?

Ideas may be diverse about the calender and almanac, but the meaning is Mayan, and not equal to any other meaning, imo

anc320

the last days

Post by anc320 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:42 am

The last days are coming, actually we are living in them.

sorceress426

Post by sorceress426 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:06 am

I agree with Spiritalk about the Mayan calendar. I see it as a change, global change, that has occurred before and will again.
Of all the things in life, only one remains the same - change.

jasontheman07

end times? we are living them

Post by jasontheman07 » Wed May 02, 2007 4:09 am

i think we are definately living in the end times...but u will know for sure because the antichrist will start the end times countdown by making a 7yr peace treaty with israel which he will break halfway through. when israel became a country again in 1948 for the first time in hundreds of yrs, it opened a whole new door...

jasontheman07

mayan calender

Post by jasontheman07 » Wed May 02, 2007 4:10 am

doesnt the mayan calendar say the end is 2012? i keep seeing that number everywhere for some reason....2012, 2012 this and that...its like it sticks in my mind..

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu May 03, 2007 2:44 pm

Well sweetie.. I can tell you this. I know I have a long life ahead of me as do many others and it doesn't end in the year 2012. I am familiar with the Mayan  calendar however I have never studied it. What I do know for a fact is everything is cyclic and I think we are coming closer to the end of a cycle now and things are going to change. It's still up to mankind to set the precursor for the next cycle as to what those changes will be as they are still undefined.

This world is ending in the sense of a cycle, not in the physical sense and it will not be ending in your time either. If you look around you, you will notice "awakenings" and "movements" meaning you'll find a lot of people are snapping awake spiritually and it's with the help of their positive energy as well as others positive energies that will try and balance things out for future generations.  As with all new cycles and endings of cycles, there will always be struggle and conflict - change does not come easily to a lot of people and it is frightening, especially when they don't know what is lurking around the next corner. So they instinctively resist and react.

Don't worry so much, what's to come I feel is going to be a very exciting time. That's not to say there won't be problems, we'll have plenty, but I have a feeling this new cycle will be the stuff that dreams are made of... We're going to be "wowed" by what's to come.

My humble opinion, anyway :)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu May 03, 2007 6:16 pm

Angelique wrote:Well sweetie.. I can tell you this. I know I have a long life ahead of me as do many others and it doesn't end in the year 2012. I am familiar with the Mayan  calendar however I have never studied it. What I do know for a fact is everything is cyclic and I think we are coming closer to the end of a cycle now and things are going to change. It's still up to mankind to set the precursor for the next cycle as to what those changes will be as they are still undefined.

This world is ending in the sense of a cycle, not in the physical sense and it will not be ending in your time either. If you look around you, you will notice "awakenings" and "movements" meaning you'll find a lot of people are snapping awake spiritually and it's with the help of their positive energy as well as others positive energies that will try and balance things out for future generations.  As with all new cycles and endings of cycles, there will always be struggle and conflict - change does not come easily to a lot of people and it is frightening, especially when they don't know what is lurking around the next corner. So they instinctively resist and react.

Don't worry so much, what's to come I feel is going to be a very exciting time. That's not to say there won't be problems, we'll have plenty, but I have a feeling this new cycle will be the stuff that dreams are made of... We're going to be "wowed" by what's to come.

Omgosh,
I say the same thing to my husband all the time..
Are you and I seeing the same views~?
I would say yes we are Ange..  :smt020
It tickles me..LoL

Angelique

Post by Angelique » Thu May 03, 2007 7:10 pm

I guess maybe we are in tune with the same thing as are many others. :)  I'm not worried in the least what our future holds.  Politically, yes and no. But it's like an infected wound, the poison needs to come out before it can begin healing.

Nicole wrote:
Angelique wrote:Well sweetie.. I can tell you this. I know I have a long life ahead of me as do many others and it doesn't end in the year 2012. I am familiar with the Mayan  calendar however I have never studied it. What I do know for a fact is everything is cyclic and I think we are coming closer to the end of a cycle now and things are going to change. It's still up to mankind to set the precursor for the next cycle as to what those changes will be as they are still undefined.

Omgosh,
I say the same thing to my husband all the time..
Are you and I seeing the same views~?
I would say yes we are Ange..  :smt020
It tickles me..LoL

Return to “General Discussion”