Do you believe in soul mate?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Violet Mountain Girl

Soul Mates..

Post by Violet Mountain Girl » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:17 am

It depends on the definition of a soul mate. I'm not sure I know what that is. It may be the one true love of your life, or does it mean a twin soul..one who is a mirror to your own being. So - I'm no help but maybe someone else could explain what a soul mate actually is
Sherry

[/i]

Runescrafts

Post by Runescrafts » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:27 am

All I Know personally and so far in my life...no I dont believe in soul mates. I think you can come close but those few are here for a certain amount of time then move along their learning path...thats my opinion
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."

Caomhin

Post by Caomhin » Thu May 03, 2007 7:55 pm

I'd really like to know where in the Universe mine is. I think she's on "the other side"....
"If one witnesses a phenomenon that lies outside one's concept of reality is it any less real?"

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 04, 2007 2:20 pm

Isn't that just the point...when we seek only a soul mate...rather than find the good in everyone we meet....we are limiting our own potential and growth?

Be wary of the experiences you may be missing by limiting the search.  And as every experience has the potential to teach us and bring growth...we stifle our own progress.

cedars
Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Fri May 04, 2007 3:48 pm

I never knew what the meaning of soul mate was and, probably, still dont know. But psychics and readers have been referring to me and my ex as 'soulmates'; that we cannot do without each other and that we are going to get back together soon. Some have even gone as far as saying that we have had a previous life together.
Well, soul mate or no soul mate, since we have become ex partners, we have not been able to cut the chord completely.We have tried but neither of us could stay without the other, at least in terms of daily communication and wanting to hear/know about each other. This does not make life easy for us - not the least for me, as I feel a strong bond towards each other.
It is a painful state of affairs (without going into too much detail) this soul mate business.

chinatiger

Post by chinatiger » Sun May 06, 2007 12:32 am

Oh my goodness yes, if I meet a woman the first thing I ask is her date of birth so I can check her out with Chinese astrology, never steered me wrong yet

victor_louis

Post by victor_louis » Tue May 08, 2007 10:12 am

I believe in soul mates.  It took me a long time to find mine.  But now that I have, I have never been happier in my life.

johnnieo

Of course everyone has a soulmate

Post by johnnieo » Wed May 09, 2007 5:29 pm

Don´t worry you´ll find your half orange, but the problem lies that you dont know when!!!! Just don´t think about it and live your live pleasantly. Some have the luck to find their soulmates early in their lives others will have to wait.... BUT THERE IS SOMEONE WAITING FOR YOU OUT THERE!!!
J-O

Lhna28

Post by Lhna28 » Sat May 26, 2007 11:08 am

Yes i believe in soulmate. Even though sometimes its not the happily ever after experience, everyone is hoping for. Soulmate are the people who help us to learn our lesson in life and although this is not always pleasent but it is for our highr good.

Dreams & Reality

Sure does

Post by Dreams & Reality » Sat May 26, 2007 6:29 pm

Yes, I believe in soul mates. I had one. Then I lost him. He died.  It is said that soul mates do not have children. We didn't. Any other soul mates here who do not have children?
Best
Dreams & Reality
Best wishes to all
From Dreams & Reality

lunarcraft

I believe

Post by lunarcraft » Sat May 26, 2007 7:11 pm

I met my soulmate 26 years ago and married him 25 years ago - when we started going out together, we clicked immediately and he proposed to me five days later.  We shared a wonderful life together, until he died in February this year ... he is still with me and we will be together again ... and again ... and again ... and again ...  

As for astrology - we were perfectly matched ... he was Pisces (through and through) and I am Cancer (through and through) - the match was uncanny.

So, YES I do believe in Soul Mates and in Astrology

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

Dreams & Reality

Sarah

Post by Dreams & Reality » Sat May 26, 2007 7:55 pm

So sorry for your loss ...
My best wishes
Dreams & Reality
Best wishes to all
From Dreams & Reality

dmagbal

Post by dmagbal » Tue May 29, 2007 2:34 am

yes, I do believe that there is a person in the world who is the most compatible to you if not perfect.  Calling it soulmate is ok.
dmagbal

cthroughu

Well?

Post by cthroughu » Tue May 29, 2007 5:57 am

Finding them is the problem!  I think that once you find someone and you feel and know they are the one, then take that leap of faith.  You have to work at everything to make them your soul mate.

rainii

Post by rainii » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:39 am

Yes l believe in soul mates, and that it's possible to miss meeting them because we're involved with someone else.. if we fill up the emptiness in our lives just because it's empty then we're not receiving what we really want.. it's difficult to wait alone sometimes but the wait is worth it.. our job in this life is to be happy  truely happy ,

Return to “General Discussion”