Do you believe in soul mate?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:50 am

Note that soul mate can be seen on palm as well:

Horizontal lines under the Mercury finger: Karmic relationships: Long lines that run across the palm of the hand to the Mount of Venus (past lives) (thumb) denote marriages or 'living together'. (They are marked the same way).

Idea seems real to me.

Pravin Kumar

Soulmate

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:25 am

Dear Friend,

Where did you read the long line running to the Mount of Venus denoting as Marriages? Long Line starting from where? I have never read it anywhere and rarely seen any line coming into the Mount of Venus from anywhere outside the life line. At the most lines from Head Line start from lower mount of mars above Mount of Venus or the ending of the Heart Line or a branch from it end on the Lower Mount of Mars which does not mean marriage line at all.

Pravin Kumar

Kalopsychos

Finding a soulmate

Post by Kalopsychos » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:30 pm

Dont wait for astrology to point out a soulmate.
But yes soulmates do exist and there may be an astrological link.
I met my soulmate in later years, I was 69. We met on line, on AOL Mystic Garden. Only after we got together did we discover our rising signs were the same, Sagittarius, in the same house and the same degree to the minute. She is Scorpio . I Capricorn. What a mix !!!!!
I have experienced the happiest, most fulfilled seven years of my life.
My mate and I both feel it was fated and we feel as though we have been together for a lifetime. Each of us had the feeling ' there was something missing in our lives, there must be more'. well there is.
However we had to wait what is more than a lifetime for some other people.
So never despair, what will be will be. It cant be MADE to happen.
Στο Καλό.
Kal.

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:15 pm

Long line starting from under mercury finger and goes all the way to the mount of Venus.

http://www.crystalinks.com/palmistry.html

Pravin Kumar

Soulmate Line

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:50 am

Dear Friend,

Where is it written in the site you are referring? The Main Lines in the Palm are Line of Life, Heart, Head, Fate, Sun, Health and Relationship lines. Add to this Inner Line of Mars too. Almost all other lines are influence lines and are considered as such. Relationship lines are under the Mercury Finger and are horizontal.

I have never seen any line coming from below the Mercury Finger to the Mount of Venus but even if you find such a line then its reading it the line gives something of the Mercurian Qualities to the Mount of Venus and that does not mean a soulmate. Mercurian Qualities are shrewdness, power of speech, scienctific research and similar nature. Mount of Venus denotes love for Nature, Humanity, Flower, Gardening, Music etc. etc. Now how do you deduce from this the soulmate just let me know?

Pravin Kumar.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:49 pm

Be open to all the wonderful relationships that life offers - accept them all at the soul level.  Then we are soul mates with all.

efishy

soulmates

Post by efishy » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:21 am

I feel that your soul mate  could  be anyone, not  just a lover, but a brother or a sisiter or a mother or a friend or  a lover,  but , to take the word soulmate and box it in, is a bit ridiculous.

As far as the stars are concerened, I think if you believe astrology can help you in that area, then go for it, but,like anything else, what  matters in the end is what you feel inside. Its like the rocks that mother earth produces.. they are beautiful, and make you feel  different things, but they do not cause you to do this or that, to make things better or  different, they may facilitate something that is already inside of you, that you may desire in the  first place, and so  goes the same with astroglogy. I admire anyone who understands it. I have tried to  study it, but, there  just seams so much to understand.. so I leave that to the experts. :smt006

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:04 am

I am a strong believer in soul mate and  the poof is in my mom and Dad .

My father he was such a ladies man back in the 60's  until the year of 1969 they both meet at an old night club ; When my dad first lay eyes on  my mom   he was struck by lighting  since then they both   been together almost 30 plus years and happily married .

I haven't meet my soul mate yet but when i do i be very happy ! .
Last edited by Sommerstars8o8 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wanda

soulmates

Post by wanda » Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:54 pm

Yes I believe but I have also found you may have more than one. All at different levels and regarding
how many past lives you may have,it only stands to reason that you may have more than one.
Also just because someone is your soulmate it doesn't mean that you will be with them this lifetime,
or that it will be easy.The emotions you expereience can be really intense and not everyone is
ready for that type of passion.

smartyashas

Post by smartyashas » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:51 pm

i think tat may be possible....it all depends on almighty and how we take it!!!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:02 pm

Just suppose...soul mates are NOT about past lives?  Consider that this life that we have right now, is the best place to learn and grow in soul?

paramour

Post by paramour » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:16 pm

ya, i really do.

uthra

Post by uthra » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:05 am

yup, i do believe in soulmate ..............but i do not believe that astrology can get a soul mate

Rekhs

Post by Rekhs » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:00 am

I do believe in soulmate and astrology definately helps!

MissBennet

Post by MissBennet » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:39 am

Hello! Nice topic!!!  :smt003
Well, I strongly believe that all people we meet are mates of the soul...they all help us to grow and so do we despite any problems, differences or difficulties in our relationships...Still, I believe or at least Want to believe that there is One Soulmate out there somewhere who is the right one for everyone. By right one I don't mean perfect as noone is perfect. Instead, this soulmate must be someone who loves you truly and deeply on a soul level, unconditionally and not superficially..Sme who loves you for the person you are and not just for the way you look..Sme who feels like home...And it is always mutual love..

Dreaming of the soulmate,
Miss Bennet.  :)

Return to “General Discussion”