Is the world coming to an end?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

christianevanessa

is the world coming to an end?

Post by christianevanessa » Wed May 02, 2007 5:10 pm

Hi Jasontheman07:

I have heard that report of the bees as well. Einstein even said that once the bees disappear, there are only 4 years of human life left on the planet. It is very frightening when you think of it, but what can one do? I plan on thinking positively for as long as I can, I hope that the world will WAKE UP and start to try to save the EARTH instead of constantly hurting it. Maybe it is wishful thinking...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu May 03, 2007 2:46 pm

Each of us can and do heal ourselves.  The earth is created in this image as well.  

There have always been species that came and went (perhaps the dinasours were just one of such incidents?) The earth itself is in chaos as it finds its ways and means to healing.

Caomhin

Post by Caomhin » Thu May 03, 2007 6:31 pm

I don't think the "world is coming to an end" but Mankind may surely be - at least on this planet.

Caomhin

Post by Caomhin » Thu May 03, 2007 6:34 pm

Check out the website http://www.whatdoesitmean.com for an interesting analysis of the bee issue. 250 Hz modulation of microwave or EM signals would do the trick and it creates anger in humans.

Also see http://www.cheniere.org for more scientific indulgences of EM Theory by Lt-Col (ret) Thomas E. Bearden.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri May 04, 2007 2:18 pm

As many have said on this thread...yes, human beings as they are now is coming to an end.  If we don't evolve as we are intended to...spiritually....we will surely perish.  Those evolved will continue to man the earth and further its growth.

victor_louis

Post by victor_louis » Tue May 08, 2007 11:12 am

As long as anyone can remember, the world has been coming to an end.  I'm not saying that it wont end.  Just that generations of people have.

Teressa

End of times

Post by Teressa » Tue May 08, 2007 1:35 pm

I agree that I think the "world as we know it" will change, as the world as we know it currently is changing!
Do you remember as a kind buying a soda and compare that to today buying a soda.
Remember the cars as a child? Remember your parents salaries as a child? Remember the clothes worn as a child?
Remember as a child we all went to church revivals every other month it seems like..now it is rare.
There has always been violence in the world, it is just that now we have cable news and are more aware of what
is going on in the world! Wars have always been!
Will Jesus return? Sure he will, but why wait as he can be with you today if you wish him by your side.

mairville

End of the world

Post by mairville » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:42 am

Yes the world is coming to an end!  Give or take a few hundred thousand years.  So don't be too concerned it shouldn't affect you.

Return to “General Discussion”