A Perfect Marriage

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:41 pm

Well I have to say that what is perfect? I know that I am not, and yet I also know that D is perfect for me... We have a GREAT relationship and my friends often say it is perfect.... I think perfection is seeing the outcome without seeing the effort that it takes to make the outcome something worthwhile. But that is just my opinion... *shrugs*

VN Purohit

Post by VN Purohit » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:16 am

I think Sh Pravin kumar has very rightly brought out the essence.Instead of looking for perfection one should look for making life blissful by accomodating,sharing, trusting and do some thing for other which makes other one happy without looking for the return.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:04 pm

"Second Marriage does not even bring half the happiness of first marriage and chances of success even remote though there are some exceptions."

Sorry, this is just not true!  A marriage is not something to judge its worth.  Learn from all experiences.  But there can and are many valid and true reasons to leave an incompatible relationship.  Second time around can be much better - you are more inclined to seek compatibility because of the first mistake.  

Womens and Mens roles have been misinterpreted over the history of humanity.  They are not prescribed and a lot of social intercourse changes the status over time.  Yes, some of it is temporary, but in the end there has to be balance - not one in charge of another.  

We are ALL personally responsible, even if we don't consider it.  How many woman have reached their judgment to find there was so much more they could have done if they had taken responsibility for their own lives, instead of giving their personal power away to their mate?

mgt7274

Post by mgt7274 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:35 am

yes ther is all your need is for a man to be good in bed and he works hard and never talks back to you ,does what you say and not what hes mother says that all you need

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:57 pm

mgt:  hehehehehehe

NO ONE is in charge.

Return to “General Discussion”