Human Clone

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:47 pm

spiritalk wrote:But some people have "spiritual experiences" while still in this life, so they do have an inkling of the next life, whereas presumably a butterfly doesn't go to the caterpillar and tell them what their life will be like?

Interesting analogy though. What do you make of a soul's past life? That would still be part of the seed then?

Again:  You ask the questions I do about reincarnation - what is this past life?  How many lives do we live on the earth plane?  Why keep coming back to kindergarten, when our soul has graduated to university level spirituality?

Answers to past life experiences can be found in another rationale.  Spirit input can walk so close we are experiencing our guides and workers rather than our own lives.  Spirit input has been proven to exist.

Of course, as human beings we have experiences - we have a spirit/soul that is capable of communion and communication with spirit realms.  It is called mediumship.  (BTW all analogies fall apart at some point - I don't get that point?)
[/i]

The point is you make it (life/spirit) seem elementary. For some it is not. A lot of us think we may know the answers, but ultimately we are trusting something, whether it's another person or spirit's word, our gut, heart or mind.

I agree with you in that there is communion/communication with spirit realms, but it does not mean that what you see or hear or feel in spirit is more true/relevant than what you hear or feel in this physical life. There is no difference, except for the way we experience life? After all, you would not treat a person different in this life versus a spirit living their life would you? One would think we would love and respect all the same. You also wouldn't act differently in the next life as you would in this life, unless of course you were afforded a bigger picture of the truth. That is why I brought up the counter point to your butterfly analogy - the butterfly in hindsight might be able to point out a better path for the caterpillar, but the caterpillar could not do the same for the butterfly. The caterpillar is left to trust the butterfly. It is the same with people and spirit. People are left to trust spirit, but the spirit is making it's decisions based on what it knows.

Anyway, just some thoughts.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:54 pm

I wanted to add, the spirit may not know more the person. They may just think they do...

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:50 pm

lighting strikes twice wrote:I think we are all inanimate objects.  :smt005 Really! The highest plane I know, there is no individuality, only one of us here. It's having it all and yet, no one to share it with, all that love and all that glory. I think the best answer is He created us all, so He might have fellowship with us. It's paradoxical. The One becomes the many! We are simply watching ourselves walk by. It's why I like your name, your just touring by   :smt005
Thank you, I'm glad you like my name.  Image

I believe that ultimately we are all extensions of the Source, how ever you or anyone else wishes to see it. I believe that the Source wanted to experience it's creations thru more than one experience, but a multitude of eyes, ears, mouths, hands, feet, bodeis, heart, minds, feelings.
I believe each of us was created as Part of the Divine Spirit and that all we experience is also experienced by Source, Universe, Diving Spirit, God/Goddess.  
I smell a flower and I my experience is experienced by Spirit, you smell a flower and it is experienced my Spirit and it will be different from my experience.  I taste mac and cheese and it tastes one way to me, it taste differently for you, Divine Spirit, from which we all come gets to experience it through both of us and have different tastes.
When we are born we are the Divine Spark, not from the extensions, now called Earth Parents, but from the Divine Spirit.  There is no other place to me that the Divine Spark, if that is what it is indeed called, can come from.  
The Divine is Unlimited in where it can put it's Own Spark.  Divinity can put itself where it wants, as life, as Soul, as what it wants and want to create and experience.
I believe there is reincarnation, because that is what Divinity wants ot experience.
I also believe Divinity is experiencing this conversation thru each of us who has chosen to repsond, to read the thread, to ignore the thread.  I believe Divinity grows, expands, experiences thru each of us.  
Within that belief, my symbology, I believe there are unlimited experiences of this and symbologies about how the Universe/Divinity works, creation, reincarnation.  I believe they are there for the Universe/Divinity to enjoy and experience.  
I think the Universe/Divinity is incredible and absolutely beyond our ability to express or define, just as we are.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:04 pm

P.S.  I got this information, my last post, while standing in the store where I worked.  It was suddenly all there for me, clear as a bell, so to speak.  I understood it completely and felt incredible love with the info.  
I have had the experience repeated a couple of times to reconfirm, for what ever reasons at the time, what I had first received.
The Source of the info for me was incredibly loving and powerful and one that met my criteria for a source of information.  I understand it might not meet other people's criteria, but I'm not here to challenge yours or to be challenged on this particular experience for me.  
I just want to share and contribute to the best of my abilities to the forums and conversations.

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:58 pm

tourbi wrote:P.S.  I got this information, my last post, while standing in the store where I worked.  It was suddenly all there for me, clear as a bell, so to speak.  I understood it completely and felt incredible love with the info.  
I have had the experience repeated a couple of times to reconfirm, for what ever reasons at the time, what I had first received.
The Source of the info for me was incredibly loving and powerful and one that met my criteria for a source of information.  I understand it might not meet other people's criteria, but I'm not here to challenge yours or to be challenged on this particular experience for me.  
I just want to share and contribute to the best of my abilities to the forums and conversations.
What inspired you to share your personal connection with us/the board?

I like the part about "because that is what the Devine wants" to experience or something to that effect. A lot of times we look for complicated explanations, but sometimes it just is. What was, what is, what will be. There does not have to be a reason for us, or an explanation unless he/she/it wishes to give one - perhaps to soothe our minds, or better yet to soothe and comfort our hearts. That's what I've thought anyway.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:08 am

Why did I share?  Thank you for the smile.
I don't know.
I just did.
Thank you. Image

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:12 pm

looking_glass wrote:
spiritalk wrote:But some people have "spiritual experiences" while still in this life, so they do have an inkling of the next life, whereas presumably a butterfly doesn't go to the caterpillar and tell them what their life will be like?

Interesting analogy though. What do you make of a soul's past life? That would still be part of the seed then?

Again:  You ask the questions I do about reincarnation - what is this past life?  How many lives do we live on the earth plane?  Why keep coming back to kindergarten, when our soul has graduated to university level spirituality?

Answers to past life experiences can be found in another rationale.  Spirit input can walk so close we are experiencing our guides and workers rather than our own lives.  Spirit input has been proven to exist.

Of course, as human beings we have experiences - we have a spirit/soul that is capable of communion and communication with spirit realms.  It is called mediumship.  (BTW all analogies fall apart at some point - I don't get that point?)
[/i]

The point is you make it (life/spirit) seem elementary. For some it is not. A lot of us think we may know the answers, but ultimately we are trusting something, whether it's another person or spirit's word, our gut, heart or mind.

I agree with you in that there is communion/communication with spirit realms, but it does not mean that what you see or hear or feel in spirit is more true/relevant than what you hear or feel in this physical life. There is no difference, except for the way we experience life? After all, you would not treat a person different in this life versus a spirit living their life would you? One would think we would love and respect all the same. You also wouldn't act differently in the next life as you would in this life, unless of course you were afforded a bigger picture of the truth. That is why I brought up the counter point to your butterfly analogy - the butterfly in hindsight might be able to point out a better path for the caterpillar, but the caterpillar could not do the same for the butterfly. The caterpillar is left to trust the butterfly. It is the same with people and spirit. People are left to trust spirit, but the spirit is making it's decisions based on what it knows.

Anyway, just some thoughts.

The least of all who are in heaven is greater than anyone on earth!!  :smt005

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:50 pm

God is complete within Himself and is why He is God. You must explain yours to me?

looking_glass

Post by looking_glass » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:14 pm

lighting strikes twice wrote:God is complete within Himself and is why He is God. You must explain yours to me?
Lighting, were you asking me? I was not sure. By "yours," did you mean my view of God?

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:25 pm

looking_glass wrote:
lighting strikes twice wrote:God is complete within Himself and is why He is God. You must explain yours to me?
Lighting, were you asking me? I was not sure. By "yours," did you mean my view of God?

It would be "YOURS" - if you think GOD is still growing in experience  :smt005 If that's the case-I want to hear this one!!  :smt005

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:30 pm

I think God/Goddess is growing in experience.  It is my truth, my belief, you don't have to accept it or believe it.  It was not said to impose it on anyone.  It is what I know to be true.  If others experience the same, that's fine, if not, that is fine.  
I don't laugh at your beliefs.  I honor them. They deserve to be honored, they are yours.  Image

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:41 pm

tourbi wrote:I think God/Goddess is growing in experience.  It is my truth, my belief, you don't have to accept it or believe it.  It was not said to impose it on anyone.  It is what I know to be true.  If others experience the same, that's fine, if not, that is fine.  
I don't laugh at your beliefs.  I honor them. They deserve to be honored, they are yours.  Image
Tourbi, I am not laughing! I am very serious about the truth and very curious.
I am comfortable with this discussion and I hope you can share freely as this is a discussion not about me, or you but the Spirit, God or whatever one is comfortable in handling. I mean you no harm! Lay it on me.  :smt005

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:59 pm

The laughter emotes indicated to me you were laughing.  That was the communication.  I am enjoying the conversation.  I am fine.  Just recognize that in adding a laughing emote, it does indicate you are laughing.  That can come across as laughing at the other person or with, or it can be putting down the other person or the beliefs.  It's fine.  As said in many other places, this way of communicating is not the best or easiest.  The emotes are designed to help, they don't always help.
I was not offended.  Just responding to what I saw asked and represented in our post and wanted you to know that I do honor and respect your beliefs, even if you find what I say funny, or ridiculous or just fine. My experiences are mine and yours are yours.  Isn't it wonderful that Divinity brings us such different and unique experiences? .....designed for each of us so we can have individual teachings and understandings that will have meaning for us individually and touch each of our hearts and souls according to whom we are.  
I find it incredible that it happens.  I find it incredible that so many (I am not implying you or anyone else on these forums) can't accept or enjoy how Divinity has shared with someone else.  They become jealous or disbelieving and come from a place that they need to have the same experience Divinity gave them.  They are all supposed to be the same teachings and experiences or they don't have validity.  If that was true, the Bible would be very short and small indeed. There would only be one book of Spirituality for all to read for inspiration.
Instead we have so many experiences the Divine has given us that they are beyond the ability to count. We have many Holy books filled with the experiences and teachings of Divinity.  We do have the ability to enjoy and accept and learn from others experiences and teachings from Divinity and honor them all.  Then we are all enhanced and we all grow.  
That is my experience.  I know others will have different beliefs and experiences.  I honor them.

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Hey, that not fair! Thats my logo!  :smt005

lighting strikes twice

Post by lighting strikes twice » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:23 pm

Hey Toubi! Look at my Happy Birthday that I was wished by Dhav and there's that logo ha.ha.  :smt005  :smt011 Does anyone have a band aid?  :smt009

Return to “General Discussion”