capital punishment

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:03 pm

Intellectually I can see all the arguments against it.  And even for the progression of the spirit/soul it is not good to be killed so suddenly and in such agonies.  

But emotionally I have to admit to falling into the catagory of for capital punishment.  If I had a family member killed in the commission of a crimiinal act, I would certainly want to see that person punished.  

Can I say, I have no definite stand.  To argue for or against is to upset my spirit.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:24 pm

killing a murderer becomes necessary in the view that , as my knowledge of mystic permeates , a killer needs to kill a soul or banish it { not the voodoo stuff , but a soul does get banished when subjected to incomprehensible torture . ] to get transformed or to have one love him so truly that he gets the aura from him or her . neither is in the scope of the law enforcement authorities . so only one route remains open for them.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:28 pm

is constitution or law is designed on the basis of such mystic beliefs? is it a joke or what??

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:54 pm

NO , BUT THIS IS MYSTIC BOARD . AND THEN MUSTIC RULES ARE NO OTHER THAN REALITY. REMEMBER MOTHER THERESA REFORMING CRIMINALS ? THAT IS ONE ANSWER . AND THEN THE KING ASHOKA OR BALMIKI THE OTHER ANSWER .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:15 pm

While a criminal is in forced contemplation with a life in prison, there is possibility of reform.  I wonder how often it is truly reform or a quick fix to get out or attention.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:32 pm

karma is a bitch  one gets what ones deserves .....  theres no running from it   if one follows divine law ... they are then not subject to mans law .... i see divine law as saying " do as you please as long as you harm none " or 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you "  agree or disagree   it dont matter ( what comes around goes around )  what you send out ..will come back to you ....wheel of fortune ,destiny ,fate....... call it what you will ......you are the allower things happen because you allow them too.... the world is full of chaos and evil  and will self destruct  .but we do not have to partake  ... we are told that suffering is a result of attachment  solution answer is simple  detachment  .........

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:38 pm

have you seen a prisoner ? he does not contemplate . he is not conscious mostly of his part . he has to  be made to feel compassion towards others , the souls he wronged . but the atmosphere at the jail and his companions there do nothing of that sort he is taught there to avenge himself .because there he finds nothing but hatred and rejection by the majority of the humanity . he feels that he is a criminal , he is a different race than others . and he is taught the religion of the jailbirds  by his inmates . other criminals rag him as a fresher , then he is introduced in the society . and then they brainwash him so that he becomes one of them . the dons then come in the horizon and promise them prosperity and a chance to avenge himself , to show the bloody comfortable lucky people that he is not a Frick or anything to be trifled with . more brainwash follows and he becomes a hardened criminal . well the life sentenced do not mostly get to practice this "education" . but in this atmosphere they do not get a chance to contemplate much either.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:02 pm

can you all plz go through this e-book?

http://www.mysticwellbeing.com/mystic-e ... shment.pdf

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:41 pm

While I agree Firefly to a large extent, there are still some who change.  It is not the atmosphere for change to occur, except to fit into the jailbird mentality.  But some have managed.

Because we think in a spiritual manner does not preclude our material existence.  We are living in two worlds of energy.  This we must address in all things.  Even those hardened to thinking of the spirit will eventually have to address it.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:51 pm

capital punishment is never justified . maybe you dont remember , one man was hanged for some crime in kolkata , india . i would not go to details of the crime . but do u see the implications ? two children died playing hangman . they really hanged . and there was a carnival to see the man get hanged , as if it was a act of pleasure . the newspapers filled pages with the stories of how the man was hanged . do u think these things are doing good to the society . a man dies and people do not even shed a tear , is it spreading the word of god ? who is to be educated in humanity ? the mob or the convict ? and then to think of the crime , i can assure the man , if he really committed the crime , he was a candidate for the asylums , rather than the noose , i mean how can one rape a dead body ? after killing a teenage girl ? can one do that in his senses ? and to think that he took part in raising the girl . it does not make sense . but i would draw your attention to the overall cruelty . i can not ascertain who was more cruel or convoluted , or criminal minded , the punished or the punisher . think for yourself .i think the enemy of civilization nastradamus predicted was mass madness . which these events manifests .

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:57 pm

in the language of spiritualism , i would say the spirit of the god has become so burdened by our sins that he himself is getting mad . i feel this madness deep inside me , the guardian , mad and vengeful , is impatient . he wants the cure . but to cure him is to cure the masses . we need another son of god . before a lot is lost .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:54 pm

In the true language of Spiritualism God is love!  Love does not have vengeance nor pain or sorrow - it just is.  Do not think in terms of the expectations and limitation we humans place on love.  

Think of its true and pure source and know that God would never have sent ANYONE to die for another person.  That is not natural law.  It is not love.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:22 am

yes.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:57 am

then how to stop law from killing a human being? i found some suggestions in the e-book i mentioned. they seem rather emotional outbursts. can they be applied? what do you think?

sweet doll

Post by sweet doll » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:39 am

:smt006
i too want to comment on this topic.capital punishment is the awful thing i believe.people cannot take life because they are not the creator.if you can create things then only you can break otherwise you don't have the right to destroy or break anything.
life is the wonderful thing created by god and not by human beings that they should take away.they can give punishment and then they should be treated by doctors to find out the reason for such act and then they can give the rigorious punishment.

Return to “General Discussion”