Favorite color

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:21 pm

My favourite colours are silver/gray, blues and blue/greens - not too influenced by the starsign then!!!  However, I also love the colours of autumn - they are so vibrant and warm.

Brightest Blessings

Sarah

livenlaughk

Colors

Post by livenlaughk » Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:43 pm

I feel most relaxed with the color green, probably because I associate it with nature and peacefulness

urbanquesturge

Post by urbanquesturge » Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:07 pm

green is mine, it was always more comforting and calming to me then any other color

baddhabbitt

Blue,Blue,Blue

Post by baddhabbitt » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:13 pm

Blue is my favorite, red is next, then black.  For some reason or another I have seen colors as numbers, alhough I can't explain it.

breakmedown990

Post by breakmedown990 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:46 pm

i like green the best...i don't really know why...

vella

Post by vella » Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:58 pm

same here, green really makes me happy, the color of the nature reborn ... Every year hardly waiting the spring...nothing makes me happier than heaving plants, bushes, trees and everything green around...my soul is green too :smt002
The blue from the nature is also one of my favorites, it's deeply touching your soul...   Otherwise I like all the colors, and even more ...the contrast of the colors and the harmonic blending of them really have a good effect on me, that's why I love flowers and the textures of all creatures around us..from exotic fishes to butterflies
...and how about when we see a rainbow, ain't that beautiful? Colors are much more than hues we wear on clothes or color of the make up of some barbie girls...!!!

I also like black and white, which are not colors , but tones , they inspire simplicity to me and integrity.

alese

colors

Post by alese » Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:45 pm

1.Red; is very noticed if you look around you see it. It seems to be a very attractive color. Like when women wear red lip stick in magazines its very sexy.

2.Pink; this to me is like clouds. It makes me feel pretty. Reminds me of little girls with the ruffled pink dresses. Memories of times when i was younger running through fields of flowers. Pink also just looks good on me :P

3.Black; when i wear black i feel like im hiding from everyone. Like I'm hiding from the way my body is. I like the color black but with white. Other wise its more of a plain color that has no feelings

4.Blue; reminds me of energy. I see blue alot around me and around people when they are happy. Its a feel good color

5.Green; is pretty for grass. When i see the color green it scares me alittle however it also makes me feel free and one with the earth when combined with brown. I see sparkles of green sometimes and im not sure what it means. I usally get a bad feeling and sometimes a good feeling. Green is a catchy color. Its a color to me that shows you that things are nice but you need to look futher into what it is. Whatever the subject may be. Like its earths tones of color that stands out the most but then there is the green when people think of money. Its hard to differ between the two when I see this color.  Its a nice color.

6.Yellow; I love yellow. Its bright and stands out. Its like white to me but yellow reminds of sun,summer, the lights that surround you, and many other things. Most of the time i wear yellow is when I'm feeling really good about my self. Like I have achived a goal or feel complete with my feelings

7.Orange. Orange can be a dull color and can be bright and beautiful. Its a beautiful color of sunsets. It relaxes me yet i feel excited about the beginning a new day or a new me.

8.White: Makes me feel pure and clean. Its one of my favorite colors besides blue and purple.  I wear it when I feel totally in control of my life. When nothing else matters and nothing in the world can bring me down at that moment. It also looks good with all the colors. It compliments them.

girlygirl

Fav. color

Post by girlygirl » Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:29 am

My favorite color is   "BLACK" -it makes me look smaller

sedona

Post by sedona » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:07 am

Orange seems to be a color that has had significance for me in the past couple of years.  I love wearing the color, although I admit I don't wear it enough.  It makes me feel warm and sunny.  There is deeper meaning in this color for me in that it brings the image of a mother and child holding hands.  It is the loving energy between this interaction that describes this color for me.

kawazoeaiko

Post by kawazoeaiko » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:44 am

I love black the best, it reminds me of myself, I'm all alone all the time and it's like I'm living in a place which is full of darkness. Normally when I'm out, I usually wear black shirt even though I'm a girl, it looks cool.

debajeet

my colours.

Post by debajeet » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:30 am

My lucky colour is------------ violet

weezerwall

Post by weezerwall » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:09 pm

:) I love bright, warm colors in general.  When I wear red or pink though, I feel a bit "overly charged".  I try to wear blue when I have to do a lot of speaking or negotiating. Green makes me feel physically "whole" when I get nervous. Black is great in winter - but not too often and yellow reminds me of childhood and play!!

All colors have their own "special" energy - each beautiful rays of light in their own right.

Warmest,
Weezer

rauqs

favourite color

Post by rauqs » Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:28 am

my favourite color is disco green, this was the color observed by me when i saw lady driving scooty bike as it really impressed me.

PurpleRose53

Post by PurpleRose53 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:24 am

I don't see my favorite color listed.
My favorite is purple. I bathe myself in purple when I am to give a mediumship reading. It just seems that purple opens me up to the messages I am about to receive from spirits that have crossed over. Purple seems to make it easier for my Guides and I to connect.

My next favorite color is yellow. I associate yellow with the sun. And I firmly believe the sun has healing powers. I have the sun as a big central part in my daily meditations. It just makes me feel great.

tmosley

Post by tmosley » Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:14 pm

Yellow ... the color of the sun ... good for you and your soul.

Return to “General Discussion”