Colour Therapy

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Subho

Post by Subho » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:32 am

I went through the page. What it says sounds very interesting.

blackspring

Post by blackspring » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:29 pm

This topic got derailed pretty quickly. I find the original post and the poster's subsequent update very interesting. I once saw a blog where a woman (who happened to be a graphic designer, and so, sensitive to colour already) took photos of her outifits each morning for a few months to see if there was any pattern to the colours she wore over time. For instance, after wearing blues, did she always start wearing purples or greens? i've also been experiencing a weird phenomenon lately: I share an office with a co-worker. there are already many similarities between us in terms of our backgrounds and family histories. On top of that we often come to work dressed in similar outfits or the same colours. This happens consistently, 3-4 days out of a regular 5 day work week!

My question is about the colour pink and where it fits into the colour therapy outlined in the original post. Especially the brighter fuchsia pinks, which I have found myself drawn to lately - are they considered more red or more purple, which root would they be closer to?

Return to “General Discussion”