Death ---- What's so good about it?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon May 16, 2011 4:31 pm

I think sometimes that there is nothing, that thought makes me sad tho because altho i will cease to exist and become nothing I won't be around to help my family and see how my daughter develops. I wouldn't have any conscious knowledge of this but I think preperation for death is important :)

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 16, 2011 4:41 pm

suzisco wrote:I think sometimes that there is nothing, that thought makes me sad tho because altho i will cease to exist and become nothing I won't be around to help my family and see how my daughter develops. I wouldn't have any conscious knowledge of this but I think preperation for death is important :)

Dear Suzi,

Maybe that is preparing our 'Karma'/duties of this life, so that we can help do our best for our family during this lifetime... which is in tune with the Vedic religion........So that we live through our genes.

What about the natives who do not have children?     Their genes are the passion they have lived for.

That is where the life after death continues to be important/MEANING FUL.

Rishi

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue May 17, 2011 5:30 am

I get scared thinking of how I shall be able to cope without my loved ones... its just too tough!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 17, 2011 6:05 am

swetha wrote:I get scared thinking of how I shall be able to cope without my loved ones... its just too tough!

Dear Swetha,

Who is not worried? Some are more worried and some less.

The loved ones are the 'Maya' that we are to live for, interact with, bind for neccessity/identity...... our Karma in this life.

RishiRahul

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue May 17, 2011 9:39 am

Remember those war movies of paratroopers all lined up ready to jump out into the night and bullets and flames?
Well that's us, if all goes as usual one by one the people in front jump out to a loud cry of Geronimo and they're gone, eventually it's our turn, the green light comes on and whether you're ready or not you have to go. Have trepidation not fear, take a big breath in and shout GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
And yes I am facing the possibility it's my turn to jump.

BlackKnight DanielMichael

Post by BlackKnight DanielMichael » Tue May 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Well Prof. Akers why are you stalling, we thought you'd never leave.

Just kidding you hard head

Daniel
Last edited by BlackKnight DanielMichael on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue May 17, 2011 2:29 pm

hahaha, love it.
Oh, like one of my black belts said when I gave him the news, 'You'll be alright, you're too nasty to die and to tough to kill.'

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue May 17, 2011 2:34 pm

As a medium who works in communication of the spirit, I can honestly say, those who prepare and know their continuity settle so much more rapidly than those with all the convoluted and misinformed ideas on death.  That is not to say we will ever have all the answers.  But a preparation of the soul is definitely a good start.

To prepare the soul, you would have to believe in the continuity of life.  We look at science and H2O can be water, ice, steam.  So also the 3 fold existence as a human being, ours being body, mind, spirit.

One of the worst things that can happen after death of the body is that you are ignored.  Believe it or not it is one of the most frustrating of experiences.  You speak and no one even acknowledges your remark.  Being ignored as an individual is extremely frustrating.  

So when the part of you that continues (be it water, ice, or stem) you might remember that you were intended to prepare yourself in the sense of acknowledging there is just more to life (and death) than we considered.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue May 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Spiritalk,absolutely fascinating stuff, I'd love to ask some questions or make observations, just for a change I'm not poking fun or debunking I'm genuinely interested so please don't take offence.
Let's start with body,mind,spirit; are body and mind divisible?
By mind are you meaning that which defines one individual from another, as a aside if someone has had brain damage does this 'carry over'.
What happens happens to people who have genetic disabilities, ones who my daughter works with are 'people with learning difficulties' do they come back if so are altered, would Stephen Hawking still be unable to speak?
See these are just some of my problems, as the business of 'spirit' what is it?
When you switch the light off, the bulb has no memory of being a bulb, when you switch a person off how can something leave there is nothing to leave, it's totally beyond my comprehension.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Einstein was an expert in Science. He is discovered E= mc squared; which explanes about energy, and about it.

An energy never dies...................................... but is transferred to another form of energy.

What about life energy?      Everything which has current/life force/lifelike force is energy?

Rishirahul
Last edited by RishiRahul on Tue May 17, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue May 17, 2011 5:15 pm

So does this mean that everything that has life energy is transformed into something else? Even supposing that there is 1 coherent force that is called life energy.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Prof. Akers wrote:So does this mean that everything that has life energy is transformed into something else? Even supposing that there is 1 coherent force that is called life energy.

Dear Prof,

I am not All knowing.   I just speak of the laws of NATURE'.

Evey development in this world had taken place due to SCIENCE; call it Biology, Physics, Chemistry, etc etc. Research in Astrology, Palmistry, Numerology etc like also humanity, psychology etc has taken place through research involving scientific way, involving statistics and logic.

They are supposedly Nature's laws/natural ways.

Shouldnt it apply to everything, that is Science?

RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Prof. Akers wrote:Spiritalk,absolutely fascinating stuff, I'd love to ask some questions or make observations, just for a change I'm not poking fun or debunking I'm genuinely interested so please don't take offence.
Let's start with body,mind,spirit; are body and mind divisible?
By mind are you meaning that which defines one individual from another, as a aside if someone has had brain damage does this 'carry over'.
What happens happens to people who have genetic disabilities, ones who my daughter works with are 'people with learning difficulties' do they come back if so are altered, would Stephen Hawking still be unable to speak?
See these are just some of my problems, as the business of 'spirit' what is it?
When you switch the light off, the bulb has no memory of being a bulb, when you switch a person off how can something leave there is nothing to leave, it's totally beyond my comprehension.

This life is the End of Memory. Memory is a major current, that enlivens our lives.. sometimes torturing... motivating.. frustrating....rejuvenating....etc etc.........giving highs and lows....> affecting the moods in more earthly terms.

Death is the end of memory of this life..... and the adjectives mentioned above due to the memory (at least the memory in conscious form)

RishiRahul

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue May 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Death is the end of memory of this life..... and the adjectives mentioned above due to the memory (at least the memory in conscious form)
Rishi this is most definitely not what Spiritalk believes.

As to science; the way it works is (simplified version), a scientist has a theory, an experiment is devised to test that theory, once the experiment has been completed successfully a paper is published and that experiment is subjected to peer examination.
In order to be correct science that experiment must repeat the same answer every time.
The classic example of good science is cold fusion (please read up on it if you need further enlightenment), an experiment was done and published but no-one could ever make the experiment work, so no matter how much everyone wanted it to work it was dismissed.
'Research in Astrology, Palmistry, Numerology etc like also humanity, psychology etc has taken place through research involving scientific way, involving statistics and logic. '
None of this are a science, none of them are provable repeatedly.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue May 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Prof. Akers wrote:Death is the end of memory of this life..... and the adjectives mentioned above due to the memory (at least the memory in conscious form)
Rishi this is most definitely not what Spiritalk believes.

As to science; the way it works is (simplified version), a scientist has a theory, an experiment is devised to test that theory, once the experiment has been completed successfully a paper is published and that experiment is subjected to peer examination.
In order to be correct science that experiment must repeat the same answer every time.
The classic example of good science is cold fusion (please read up on it if you need further enlightenment), an experiment was done and published but no-one could ever make the experiment work, so no matter how much everyone wanted it to work it was dismissed.
'Research in Astrology, Palmistry, Numerology etc like also humanity, psychology etc has taken place through research involving scientific way, involving statistics and logic. '
None of this are a science, none of them are provable repeatedly.

Hi Prof,

I am not talking of spiritalk's belief, but mine.   What made you think that I was talking about someone elses belief.

Science has the option of being disproved; Dogma's do not have the option of being disproved.

None of us has experienced physical death in actuality, so none can be surely talking of it with confidence.

Did I ever say that the abovementioned things/crafts are total sciences.....but I mentioned the word..'scientific way'.
I mentioned that they have scientific way.

I just mentioned My Belief' through my education and experience and Beliefs formed till now.

Articles move us like movies.. of course I will read it if I have time. Sometimes articles/movies move us to move us to a way of thinking.

RishiRahul

Return to “General Discussion”