CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eyes_and_ears

CAN'T FIGHT FATE

Post by eyes_and_ears » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:56 am

LETS SAY WE CAN SEE OUR EVERY FUTURE MOVEMENT AND THE IMPACT IT HAS. LETS SAY WE CAN SEE OUR DEATH. MANY THINGS IN LIFE CAN BE CHANGED.. BUT WHAT IF YOUR CHOICE TO CHANGE YOUR PRE DETERMINED FATE IS GOOD FOR YOU..YET THE REST OF THE WORLD SUFFERS FROM YOUR CHOICE? I WOULD NOT CHANGE MY FATE FOR MYSELF..ONLY FOR THE BEST OF THE WORLD

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Predetermined Destiny vs Free Will Choices.  The controversy rages on!  If so much was cast in stone as your future, would it be any fun at all to live the adventure of life?  With every opportunity that enters our lives, we have the opportunity to make it our own through how we handle all the details.  This, too, colors the future of your existence.  As you accumulate experiences your colors become rainbows of love.

meganstroud2595

Post by meganstroud2595 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:54 pm

Hello!

I came across this subject about destiny in this thread. I recently had the same very question and this has been on my mind for some while. "If we can really manifest our desires" or if "our paths are already chosen".  Hopefully I can find out more information here on this site! Love the conversations! (-:

-Meg

samsingh123

Post by samsingh123 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Yes, we can change our destiny by hard work and strong will power. If any person take a strong decision to do any work then he/she can get success in that work easily.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:33 pm

meganstroud2595 wrote:Hello!

I came across this subject about destiny in this thread. I recently had the same very question and this has been on my mind for some while. "If we can really manifest our desires" or if "our paths are already chosen".  Hopefully I can find out more information here on this site! Love the conversations! (-:

-Meg

Hi Megan,

This is a topic of great interest for all divinators, seers, guides etc.
From an astrological perspective, we can focus on the cycles of saturn. Saturn makes one full round of the 12 signs in about 30 years. In whichever sign saturn is in, in ones birthmoment (horoscope or in some cases horrorscope :-)) at around age 30 yrs, the cycle is complete and begins afresh. Then again at the age of 60 years.

The first 30 years, ideally should be full of hope and efforts and less worrying about fate etc. This may vary depending on the individual and their blessings or challenges, etc.
The second 30 yrs (30-60) should be about consolidation and productivity and personal efforts still remain critically important, but more focused on what has worked and working and likely to work. This generally also coincides with the phase of building (relationships, family, career, etc).
The third (often final) 30 yrs (for most!) are for contemplation and positive self assessment and dealing with factors that limit (health, retirement, rebooting a different career etc) and intelligently managing expectations (this is actually something important during the earlier phase too). Sometimes, this 3rd phase is for rebuilding and moving ahead earlier projects left unfinished and looking after oneself, ones health, ones continuing engagement in life without getting overly sucked in to it and improving spiritual awareness.

In all three phases, free-will remains important and it works best when predetermined tendencies and trends are intelligently observed, learned (awareness) and judiciously utilized.

<end of sermon!> ;-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

smcsw2000

Post by smcsw2000 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:14 am

Does the free will exist totally or does destiny pull us so that we stay within the bounds toward the goal? &nbsp;Expressing our free will, if it takes us out of bounds will we be given a situation that will guide us back toward the destiny? &nbsp;And thus free will appears to be granted but destiny will be met.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:10 am

smcsw2000 wrote:Does the free will exist totally or does destiny pull us so that we stay within the bounds toward the goal?  Expressing our free will, if it takes us out of bounds will we be given a situation that will guide us back toward the destiny?  And thus free will appears to be granted but destiny will be met.
Beautiful and rather impressive coinage of words, and key phrases, my friend!

Thanks for sharing your understanding and belief... ;-)

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:44 am

You are asking a question and hence in Doubt. Those who change their destiny never have any doubts and they do succeed when they go about it determinedly with their target in sight at all times.
smcsw2000 wrote:Does the free will exist totally or does destiny pull us so that we stay within the bounds toward the goal?  Expressing our free will, if it takes us out of bounds will we be given a situation that will guide us back toward the destiny?  And thus free will appears to be granted but destiny will be met.

Pravin Kumar

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Pravin Kumar wrote:You are asking a question and hence in Doubt. Those who change their destiny never have any doubts and they do succeed when they go about it determinedly with their target in sight at all times.

Pravin Kumar

Pravin jee,

We together represent 125 years of accumulated experience about life. Of these 125 years, presumably a large chunk of years we have spent as divinators. Which means we have come in close contact with the lives of many others, from different backgrounds, different walks of life, different religious faiths (including some who have none; our fellow inhabitants of the large family that hail from many different parts of the world. Some younger, others older. I do hope between us we surely must have witnessed many instances of free-will and destiny. Neither of these are black or white or absolute. So, questions will always arise, as we all gain more and more experience and sample the variety in the grey diversity that is part and parcel of life.

My understanding if I may has been that destiny creates the path through we we all proceed in life. The paths do have flexibility which we can intelligently utilize as freedom of choice, free-will some would say.

Changing destiny would be like creating a new path, a new road. Some claim that it is possible, for most individuals that represents a lot of effort, beginning with the mind!

Divination can help which some need more than others, but there are many more who can and do manage to do just fine without external guidance or divinatory GPS.

Like I said, there is a lot of diversity in this reality of ours!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

TawnyVale

Post by TawnyVale » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:52 pm

I would say no from my expereinces, that we cannot change our destiny.

No matter what Ihave done to change my life; marriage, divorce, moving, more education, changing jobs, changing out look, practicing metaphysics and applying it to life- &nbsp;nothing changes.

I always experience loss, being bullied, being held back, disappointments.

I had a past life regression and did not tell the regressionist about me, or my life. But loss, being bullied, being held back and disappointments showed up for this life to experience. &nbsp;I signed up for this. Yet, those things I experience, and keep experiencing keep happening no matter if I have learn my lesson or not. &nbsp;My life is instant replay.

I consider myself to be a great compassionate person, with a big heart, smart, pretty, witty, well travellled, love of humans and animals. &nbsp;Great love for nature, honest, know when to talk and when to listen, know when to offer advice and when to just listen. And still I get the shit side of life.

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:13 am

Dear Tawny,

You are 52 and have &nbsp;seen life for many many years. Now I ask you a simple question: If it is written in your life that now you go out and you will Fatal Accident what will you do? Stop going out forever? Not possible. You may avoid 1 day, 2 day but gradually you will be watchful and go out and by the 7th or 8th day you will forget about it.

TawnyVale wrote:I would say no from my expereinces, that we cannot change our destiny.

No matter what Ihave done to change my life; marriage, divorce, moving, more education, changing jobs, changing out look, practicing metaphysics and applying it to life-  nothing changes.

I always experience loss, being bullied, being held back, disappointments.

I had a past life regression and did not tell the regressionist about me, or my life. But loss, being bullied, being held back and disappointments showed up for this life to experience.  I signed up for this. Yet, those things I experience, and keep experiencing keep happening no matter if I have learn my lesson or not.  My life is instant replay.

I consider myself to be a great compassionate person, with a big heart, smart, pretty, witty, well travellled, love of humans and animals.  Great love for nature, honest, know when to talk and when to listen, know when to offer advice and when to just listen. And still I get the shit side of life.

Now if you are already on the road and walking and find a car coming at you at a great speed and find it very difficult to avoid tragedy. Will you be reminded of the prediction of fatal accident on road or will you try you damndest to save yourself? The answer is obvious.

One person, whose palm I read long time back, told me that someone told him he will die within 2 years. I rechecked the palm and said "You will survive Death. Don't Worry. ". He actually died 2 years later and I came to know about it through coincidence after 3 years of his death. What do you think must have happened to that person after I read confidently he will survive Death. He must have been happy till his last breath not fearing Death as I told him he will survive it. There would not have been fear of Death at that last moment. He enjoyed his life till the last minute.

When you believe you will follow you destiny then you will have that fear in your mind even though it might have been written in your destiny that this year is the best one for you.

Pravin Kumar

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:11 am

Dear Tawny: &nbsp;Each experience of life is about the willingness to learn from the lessons. &nbsp;How we handle all circumstances, with the experience already gleaned from our life's journey, is a measure of our own personal growth. &nbsp;If you do not like the outcome of &nbsp;your life or any of its circumstances, you are empowered to change anything you will do to handle any situation. &nbsp;If it doesn't work, fix it! &nbsp;If it works, don't fix it! &nbsp;That is the measure of life and growth.

Kalidasa

Post by Kalidasa » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:25 am

Dear Tawny,

In my experience we manifest the things that happen to us, so perhaps it would be helpful to look deeply at your beliefs about what you think (or more importantly feel) you deserve out of life? &nbsp;Sometimes we think we want positive things, but subconsciously believe we don't deserve them, or won't get them anyway...thereby pushing them away and attracting the opposite. &nbsp;I start by fully expecting the good things (it's a risk I know)....then working through whatever doubts come to mind. &nbsp;It has been effective for me, for the most part.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:48 pm

BTW it is said that it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind. &nbsp;Do so at every juncture! &nbsp;Do not allow others mind's to control yours and your destiny!

samsingh123

Post by samsingh123 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:08 pm

I have not read complete your post but still in my opinion, we can change your destiny by your hard work and efforts. It depends on person mainly how they can take all situation in life.

Return to “General Discussion”