Luck and biorhythms

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Demonica

Luck and biorhythms

Post by Demonica » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:12 pm

First off I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum. I didn't know where else to post it.

Anyways, I've started working with biorhythms latetly, and I was wondering if anyone here knew about ones luck cycle? How many days long is it and how would you calculate it? I know about the other 6 cycles ,but don't know a thing about this one. :smt017

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:57 am

biorhythms...they show how ur moods change according to moon cycles. and it comes pretty true for me.
u can download our biothythm software
i think if u search in this forum... u will find more info.
swetha

pranay

Post by pranay » Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:58 pm

The biorythm software is soooooo true!!!!!!!! it freaks me out sometimes!!!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:57 pm

yes i agree, but what are the other ones, Demonic said she knows about 6, but not about luck cycle. plz eloborate.

Demonica

Post by Demonica » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:08 am

Vishwas wrote:yes i agree, but what are the other ones, Demonic said she knows about 6, but not about luck cycle. plz eloborate.
I actually know about the 7 main cycles.

The main cycles are (physical 23 days..Emotional 28 days...Intellectual 33...Intuitve 38 days)

Then there are the ones based on the I Ching which are (Aesthetic 43 days...Awareness 48 days...Spiritual 53 days)

Then there are the extra rhythms which are made up by combining two previous cycles.

These cycles are (Wisdom=Emotional+Intellectual)..(Mastery=Intellectual+Physical)
(Passion=Physical+Emotional)..(Perception=Physical+Intuitive)
(Psychic=Emotional+Intuitive)..(Success=Intellectual+Intuitive)

I've heard about a luck cycle, but can't figure out if you have to combine 2 others to get it; or if it's a single cycle all to it's self. :smt017

Demonica

Post by Demonica » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:13 pm

I recently was able to track down info on yet another kind of biorhythm thanks to the help of enchantedelf. this cycle lasts for 18 years then starts over. It's called the fate cycle and is based on the lunar nodes positon at the time of birth.

More info on this one can be found in the following book: Numerology: Your Character and Future Revealed in Numbers ByNorman Shine.

I might also point out the Mr Shine has created a kit, which is made up of a CD-ROM and book. Info on this can be found here.
http://thebeltanepapers.net/Reviews_Archives.asp.

Return to “General Discussion”