Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Vishwas
Site Admin

Starseeds Test

Post by Vishwas » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:39 pm

Starseeds Test

What are Starseeds?

Not everyone on earth is from earth. There are those who are here from other planets and civilizations in this and other universes. And though they walk around in human bodies, in
truth many have forms that are not human. Many starseeds feel that this is true, but they don't have information available to them to confirm it. Many are drawn to animals and other
life forms on earth that, in fact, closely resemble their true form. For instance, some are very drawn to dolphins and there is a race of Beings called the Nommons who live on a planet in the Sirius star system.

Starseeds have at least one parent who is not on earth. In other words they have one parent who is their real parent and one who is a surrogate parent. The surrogate is usually their earth father but not always. Sometimes it is their mother. And just in case you are concerned, there is always a contract made between the earth parent and the real parent, before the starseed child is born, for the earth parent to stand in for the real parent and to love and rear the starseed child. Many times the earth parent is a starseed themselves.

Starseeds are here on earth as representatives of their civilizations. Their purpose is to create templates that can be used by the members of their homeworld to overcome some societal problem that hinders their spiritual evolution as a soul group. 144,000 civilizations have sent some of their people to earth as starseeds. These civilizations closely watch their beloved children while here on earth. The real parent, the
starseed parent, is usually a guide for his child while that child is on earth. It is
my understanding that this is why so many starseeds have experienced visitations from an early age. Their family on their homeworld uses many ways to communicate and maintain the connection and love bond with their family member on earth. This is also why so many civilizations have ships orbiting earth right now. They have family here and therefore have a vested interest in seeing that earth ascends.

The Sleeping ET Quiz

Answer Yes Or No

If you answer Yes to several questions, then my friend,you are probably a Starseed.

1. You were often lost in daydreams of ETs, UFOs, other worlds, space travel and utopian societies as a child. Perhaps your family thought you were 'a bit odd,' without knowing quite why.

2. You felt your parents were not your true parents, that your real family was far away and hidden. Perhaps you thought things around you were somehow 'not the way they should be,' and reminded you of life somewhere 'far away.' These beliefs may have caused you a great deal of pain and sorrow. You felt 'out of place.'

3. You've had one or more vivid UFO experiences (in a dream or waking hours) which dramatically changed your life: they helped you resolve doubts, inspired confidence and hope, and gave you meaning and greater purpose. From then on, you knew you were a different person. Like a spiritual wake-up call, it changed your life.

4. You are genuinely kind, gentle,harmless, peaceful and non-aggressive(not just sometimes, but almost always). If 'someone must do without,' it usually ends up being you--such your habitual self-sacrifice. Acts of human cruelty, violence and perpetual global warfare seem really strange (shall we say, alien?). You just can't figure out all this anger and rage.

5. You have a hard time recognizing evil and trickery: some people call you naive (and they're right!). When you do perceive genuine negativity in your midst, you recoil in horror and may feel shocked that "some people really do things like that." In a subtle way, you actually feel confused. Perhaps you vaguely sense having known a world free of such disharmony.

6. The essence of your life is serving others (be they family, friends, or in a profession), and you cherish great ideals, which may also be somewhat innocent and naive (in worldly terms). But you sincerely, deeply hope to improve the world. A lot of disappointment and frustration comes when such hopes and dreams don't materialize.

7. You completely embrace the 'scientific' temperament, with a cool, reasonable, and measured approach to life. Human passion and red-hot desire seem strange: you are baffled. Romance and the entire world of feelings are truly foreign to your natural way. You always analyze experiences, and so people say you're always in your head--which is true! [Note: This type of Wanderer is less common, and probably wouldn't subscribe to The ET Journal--their skepticism would be too great! Such an 'odd bird' is probably a brilliant scientist.]

8. You easily get lost in science fiction, medieval epic fantasy (like The Lord of the Rings and visionary art.) Given a choice,you'd much prefer to live in your dreams of the past or future than in the present. Sometimes you consider your Earth life boring and meaningless, and wish you could go to a perfect, exciting world. Such dreams have been with you a long time.

9. You have an insatiable interest in UFOs, life on other worlds or previous Earth civilizations, such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Sometimes you feel like you've really been there, and may even go back someday. There may be quite a few of such books on your bookshelves. [Actually, this question is a give-away, since only Wanderers and Walk-ins
have profound, undying curiosity about other worlds beyond--and for good reason!]

10. You have a strong interest in mystic spirituality (East or West), both theory and practice, with a deep sense that you used to have greater abilities and somehow
lost them. You may feel it's unnecessary to discipline yourself since 'you've already been there,'but somehow forgot what you used to know. People may doubt your resolve, but you know it's not that simple.

11. You have become a conscious channel for ETs or some other non-Earth source--and you realize that the purpose of your life is to help others grow and evolve. [Most likely, you're no longer sleeping, Wanderer!]

12. You feel, and perhaps all your life have felt tremendous alienation and a sense of never quite fitting in. Maybe you hope to be like others, try your best to be 'normal,' or imagine yourself like everyone else--but the bottom line is that you simply feel different and always have. There is a very real fear of never finding a place in this world. [Which you might not! Note: this is the classic profile of Wanderers]

Tell ur answers.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:42 pm

1. You were often lost in daydreams of ETs, UFOs, other worlds, space travel and utopian societies as a child. Perhaps your family thought you were 'a bit odd,' without knowing quite why.

A: Yes, many times have had that kinda daydreams of other worlds (planets), aliens, space travel (mostly me travelling freely without any spaceship or anything to help me) & utopian societies.

2. You felt your parents were not your true parents, that your real family was far away and hidden. Perhaps you thought things around you were somehow 'not the way they should be,' and reminded you of life somewhere 'far away.' These beliefs may have caused you a great deal of pain and sorrow. You felt 'out of place.'

A: No, I have always seen my parents as my true parents & even thought they were my parents from many past lives too (it is just a feeling, no proof for it). But yes many times I have certainly felt out of place, as if I belonged to some previous bygone century or some long away futuristic time.

3. You've had one or more vivid UFO experiences (in a dream or waking hours) which dramatically changed your life: they helped you resolve doubts, inspired confidence and hope, and gave you meaning and greater purpose. From then on, you knew you were a different person. Like a spiritual wake-up call, it changed your life.

A: Not yet.

4. You are genuinely kind, gentle,harmless, peaceful and non-aggressive(not just sometimes, but almost always). If 'someone must do without,' it usually ends up being you--such your habitual self-sacrifice. Acts of human cruelty, violence and perpetual global warfare seem really strange (shall we say, alien?). You just can't figure out all this anger and rage.

A: Well most of the time yes & I hate the war & cruelty & violence, but sometimes I have been very angry & aggressive.

5. You have a hard time recognizing evil and trickery: some people call you naive (and they're right!). When you do perceive genuine negativity in your midst, you recoil in horror and may feel shocked that "some people really do things like that." In a subtle way, you actually feel confused. Perhaps you vaguely sense having known a world free of such disharmony.

A: Well yes I have been called naive many times by many different ppl & have been cheated by some & usually don't see evil till it hits me in the face. Many times I am shocked to see ppl doing stuff which I never thought anyone do & feel bad & confused as to why they do it & want to see this world free of such deeds & disharmony.

6. The essence of your life is serving others (be they family, friends, or in a profession), and you cherish great ideals, which may also be somewhat innocent and naive (in worldly terms). But you sincerely, deeply hope to improve the world. A lot of disappointment and frustration comes when such hopes and dreams don't materialize.

A: Yes I have hopes, dreams to improve the whole world & ideals which everyone including my parents say is too high for me or for any human being. & do get disappointed & frusturated when such hopes & dreams don't materialize or if anyone fails the ideals. But still want to help everyone & anyone.

7. You completely embrace the 'scientific' temperament, with a cool, reasonable, and measured approach to life. Human passion and red-hot desire seem strange: you are baffled. Romance and the entire world of feelings are truly foreign to your natural way. You always analyze experiences, and so people say you're always in your head--which is true! [Note: This type of Wanderer is less common, and probably wouldn't subscribe to The ET Journal--their skepticism would be too great! Such an 'odd bird' is probably a brilliant scientist.]

A: Well most of the time yes. Passion & desire is not something which I feel most of the time, it is almost (99.5%) strange to me. I was never one known for expressing my feelings properly, but I am kinda ready for true love now.

8. You easily get lost in science fiction, medieval epic fantasy (like The Lord of the Rings and visionary art.) Given a choice,you'd much prefer to live in your dreams of the past or future than in the present. Sometimes you consider your Earth life boring and meaningless, and wish you could go to a perfect, exciting world. Such dreams have been with you a long time.

A: VERY VERY MUCH AGREE.

9. You have an insatiable interest in UFOs, life on other worlds or previous Earth civilizations, such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Sometimes you feel like you've really been there, and may even go back someday. There may be quite a few of such books on your bookshelves. [Actually, this question is a give-away, since only Wanderers and Walk-ins have profound, undying curiosity about other worlds beyond--and for good reason!]

A: Yes I am very interested in it all, but still don't have the books concerened to it, as it is either too expensive or one which I don't get it my local neighbourhood book store, But am very much interested in buying books like that. I feel that I have been there before & will someday go back to those places.

10. You have a strong interest in mystic spirituality (East or West), both theory and practice, with a deep sense that you used to have greater abilities and somehow lost them. You may feel it's unnecessary to discipline yourself since 'you've already been there,'but somehow forgot what you used to know. People may doubt your resolve, but you know it's not that simple.

A: Well I have a very strong interest in spirituality both east & west, both theory & practice but practice atleast 100 times more than theory, & also feel that I had great abilities & great powers which I have lost for the time-being & will get back soon, & not interested in going through all these learning phase again & just get all those powers & knowledge back & start helping ppl immediately.

11. You have become a conscious channel for ETs or some other non-Earth source--and you realize that the purpose of your life is to help others grow and evolve. [Most likely, you're no longer sleeping, Wanderer!]

A: I haven't been a conscious channel yet, but do believe that a very big purpose of my present life (like all other previous lives of mine) is to help others to grow & evolve.

12. You feel, and perhaps all your life have felt tremendous alienation and a sense of never quite fitting in. Maybe you hope to be like others, try your best to be 'normal,' or imagine yourself like everyone else--but the bottom line is that you simply feel different and always have. There is a very real fear of never finding a place in this world. [Which you might not! Note: this is the classic profile of Wanderers]

A: Yes, agree to a hugh extent, still am trying to find my place in this world & be like everyone else.
Last edited by Vishwas on Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:22 am

this is pretty interesting..
u think u r a star seed?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:28 am

Maybe am, I still am trying to find more answers. What would ur answers be??

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:46 am

1.You were often lost in daydreams of ETs, UFOs, other worlds, space travel and utopian societies as a child. Perhaps your family thought you were 'a bit odd,' without knowing quite why.

NO

YES

YES

NO

NO
YES
NO

YES

9. You have an insatiable interest in UFOs, life on other worlds or previous Earth civilizations, such as Atlantis or Lemuria. Sometimes you feel like you've really been there, and may even go back someday. There may be quite a few of such books on your bookshelves. [Actually, this question is a give-away, since only Wanderers and Walk-ins
have profound, undying curiosity about other worlds beyond--and for good reason!]

NO
10. You have a strong interest in mystic spirituality (East or West), both theory and practice, with a deep sense that you used to have greater abilities and somehow
lost them. You may feel it's unnecessary to discipline yourself since 'you've already been there,'but somehow forgot what you used to know. People may doubt your resolve, but you know it's not that simple.
NO
NO
NO

SO I GUESS I AM NOT ONE:)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:09 am

I will post more about starseeds soon.

FloridaLightWorker

Pleiadian Life and Starseeds

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:35 pm

Pleiadian Life and Starseeds

Most Starseeds originate from the Pleiadian constellation. There are over 3,000 planets within this galaxy. Pleiadias is a small cluster of seven stars located 500 light years from Earth. The Pleiadian culture is ancient and was "seeded" from another universe of love long before Earth was created. The inhabitants are a humanoid race who visit our planet often. Humans and Pleiadians share a common ancestry.

The purpose of the Pleiadian project is to inspire Humans to create a more loving reality on Earth. They are here, in human form, as ambassadors from another universe. Their mission is to help Earth ascend from the 3rd Dimension to the 4th Dimension. The Third Dimensional experience is one that is solid and tangible. It resembles a straight line, event following event. It defines the world in concrete terms. The Fourth Dimensional experience is one of perception. It is one where Humans simply "know" certain things, where the body is less solid. Where one can see light beings, hear sounds, and use latent abilities to gather information. Pleiadians assist us in this ascension process. They encourage us in our personal endeavors of awakening, remembering, and knowing. As this project has become more successful, increased numbers of Pleiadian souls have volunteered to incarnate on Earth, some from other planetary systems.

Life on Pleiadias is gentle, easy-going, and creative. The inhabitants are small, fragile-boned, thin people. They have large, bright eyes which radiate serenity and harmony. The Pleiades is considered to be a high 5th to 6th dimensional reality.

There is no negativity or crime on Pleiadia. Planetary peace has ensued for eons of time. Pleiadians have developed an atmosphere of compassion and unconditional love.

To live in the 5th and 6th dimensions, Pleiadians have developed highly evolved light bodies. Their auras vibrate at a higher frequency than Human auras. They eat very small portions of food, absorbing high amounts of pranic energy. Pranic energy is Orgone, Ki, or Chi energy.

Pleiadians usually mate for life and have no more than one child per family. Children are raised with loving, gentle guidance. Each child is encouraged to explore his/her own natural abilities. Pleiadian children dislike restriction, dictatorship, and loss of personal freedom. Old Pleiadians are respected for their wisdom and often mediate when disagreements occur.

Color, form, shape, and moods are important aspects of Pleiadian creativity. Music is expressed by sight, as well as sound, with amazing laser-like performances. Their homes are formed of natural materials, such as stone and marble. The normal Pleiadian life span is equivalent to about 200 Earth years. They possess strong spiritual and psychic gifts and are good at manipulating energies to bring increased joy into their lives. Plaidians dress simply in colorful, flowing robes made of natural fibers.

Because their energy is harmonious, Pleiadian planets have stable, calm weather conditions. Pleiadians love to explore their peaceful seas and oceans in brightly colored boats. They also enjoy swimming and other gentle water activities. On Earth, Pleaidians are often drawn to the color green. It is an unconscious reminder of their home planet of emerald green oceans and pale, green skies.

When Pleiadians begin a task, they flow with the moment and action. If a problem arises, they simply stop the task and engage in another, more pleasurable activity. Then later, when they feel like it, they return to the original task.

On Earth, many Pleiadians choose to live a quiet, natural, slower lifestyle. The tend to find issues of emotional (heart) and personal will-power (solar plexus chakra), difficult.

Pleiadians are enlightened beings. Their purpose is to help us realize our own unlimited potential. They teach us Love. Love is the basic building block of the Universe. When mankind has love, all possibilities exist.

Blessings! Linda
 :smt060

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:30 am

Linda 2 questions.

1. you said that there are other starseeds than Pleiadians, what can u tell about them?

2. Is this test vaild?? Does it explain about a starseed, if yes or no, how else do we recognise a Starseed?

FloridaLightWorker

Starseeds links

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:16 pm

Vishwas,

I had about 6 paragraphs written to you here and before I could post it my computer froze! I am not doing it again. . .  LOL

Here are some links to check out: the right side has all the planetary star systems of starseeds. . .  See where you identify. . .

http://www.lightconnection.org/planetar ... rigin.html

Here is a questionaire, from Dr. Boylan and his Starkids groups:

http://www.drboylan.com/StarKidsProject ... ctltd.html

http://www.drboylan.com/starkididqstnr.html

I am not sure you used this questionaire. . . There is no way to identify Starseeds, LightWorkers, nor planetary origins. This has to feel right with each individual in their Heart/Soul/Spirit. There are NO outward signs other than behavior on friends or children. Hopefully on our 'missions' we will meet like souls/spirits to share our journey in this lifetime.

I hope this info helps you! Blessings! Linda
 :smt060

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:56 am

Linda, I will check out those links, thanks for them, any more information pla do post, it will be good to hear more from u.

Is it possible for u to know if anyother person is a starseed or a walk-in or a lightworker & then how there hidden powers can be brought out??

AutumnMoonWicca

Post by AutumnMoonWicca » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:35 pm

Most of the answers for me would be yes.  I am not exactly sure if that would make me one or not, but I can truthfully answer yes to most of the questions.

valchenolf

Post by valchenolf » Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:18 am

1.You were often lost in daydreams of ETs, UFOs, other worlds, space travel and utopian societies as a child. Perhaps your family thought you were 'a bit odd,' without knowing quite why.

Too much so.

Always and still do - no family bond at all.

YES

Sort of.

Yes

Yep

Blurgh too true.

Yes - but don't we all. Earth life is so straight pathed and corrupt.

Yep deffinatly.

Yes

Not aware of this.

Always have done and its not easy!!!

Tish

Post by Tish » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:58 pm

:)  If these Pleiadians mate for life and have only one child per couple, they would have died out long ago, as their numbers would have been continually halved.

???

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:09 pm

Well Pleiadians did go out & married others too. LOL.

Did u take the test Tish? What is ur answers to them??

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:06 pm

The questions were interesting.  There are children lost in their own minds...building utopian societies, that are not concerned not have any interest in aliens, space, or space travel.  These question just border the 'odd' duckling that so many people have felt.

Return to “General Discussion”