i wish...

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

i wish...

Post by Abhishek » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:30 pm

I am so tired. i wish that even if half the people who download our softwares registered and interacted here .... doing so much work to get these software to people would be payment enuf. people go out and spend $$ to get software half as good as the ones we make but will not make a simple effort to better a community which only gives and gives and the more the community grows the more it benefits the same very users.

i am wondering if we should start making the software pay and use? we are now approaching 50k download and fast... and people only want more... without a simple thank you...

i feel like all this work is for nothing. are we asking for to much?

Thanks,
Abhishek
Last edited by Abhishek on Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

selahchick

i respect you

Post by selahchick » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:34 pm

I respect you and appreciate you for making the software available to students of life like me who don'yt normally have it in their budgets to buy good new age astrology software.  Your efforts do not go unnoticed!

Thanks
Selah

Abhishek
Site Admin

Re: i respect you

Post by Abhishek » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:43 pm

selahchick wrote:Your efforts do not go unnoticed!
there a few good like youself becuase of whom i still have the strenght to continue. i dont get payed a dime for this... but have spent endless hours and tons of money trying to build these software. i wonder what makes people tick?

are we asking for too much? and dont people gain by coming and interactng about a subject they like... doesnt it help other people and themselves.

i dont know... i feel so down.

Abhishek

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:47 pm

Abhishek, shed no tear because you have us who value the help that you have given us with that fine software, in time people will see that what we have here is more than just software, we have friendship and understanding and a place of learning.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:51 pm

Samson wrote:we have friendship and understanding and a place of learning.
Exactly, my thoughts. cant people understand by participating they are helping themselves and thousands others.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:02 pm

There a lot of people in this world who like to get stuff for nothing, but then there are the people who like to join this fine community and share what they know so that others can learn.  I can understand how must feel, with you giving them all this software and having nobody showing there appreciation for it, it's up to you if you wish for people to pay for your hard work and then maybe people will understand.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:30 pm

Your thought are great Abhishek and Sweth.
You both have done what few other would have done in todays society, and for that you both have my highest respect.

When you see how your work and your idea of a great pulsation forum is taken by your "customer" you are allowed to start wondering if your goal are to high...I for sure would hope not...but the fact might tell us otherwise.

The forum is great and have a few dedicated members, but as you say the trickle of new active members are few. You state 50%...I would be pleased with 1% :)

As you said...you have worked hard on your sofware, my suggestion is that you turn it into sharware and have a "small fee" to turn it into fully working program.
You will get fewer downloads, but they who download, it has interest and are not downloading just because it is free.

But again...look to other places on the net...you still are one of the better.....just sad that people don't want to attend us.

Good luck to you both :)

Voxfire

I wish...

Post by Voxfire » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:14 pm

I have been in business for a number of years and have found that many people do not respect the value of something unless it costs money. It is unfortunate, but if you give something away, a lot of people see it as being worth what they paid for it: nothing. You don't have to charge an arm and a leg for it, but there is nothing wrong with expecting just compensation for your labor.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:20 pm

hi,
u know...i have realised one thing in life....never expect anything frm anyone. we did what we did becoz we wnated to help people. i am not saying i want my efforts to go unappreciated...i wud love to b appreciated after all the time , money and effort  we have put in...
but this is something that people wll realise only over a period of time and i hope that comes soon.
swetha

inmagicibelieve

Post by inmagicibelieve » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:36 pm

Hello from Inmagicibelieve in Northern Ca.  It's nice to have a place to share and I appreciate these downloads as I am just in process of creating my website.  Nice to meet you, whoever is out there.   I haven't even used software yet.  So  :smt006  Blessings, Inmagicibelieve

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:39 pm

As said before....you 2 might be to generous....you are combining 2 product into one great....but people don't discover it.

I must agree with voxfire....a free product is nice to have...we use it once or twice and then forget about it.
You don't need to take any evolution before you download it, so many take it down to have a look.

It might be to late to start asking money for those software you have had on free basic. If you do....some people will start to sell their copy for less, there is no bottom in what some people might do.

If you want to go on with your software and develop futher, then start to make security and payment thoughts.

I think you must look at the forum as 1 part and the software as another, and you have to go away from your thought to work for free on the last.

If people have to pay, then they start to take interest in the product, they want more and more options, they complain...they give cudos....they interact....they will have back 10000 times the money they have paid :)

I am feeling with you both.....but I think you stand on a cross road :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:43 pm

thanks Rhuobello..
u said it for us...we are at the crossroads...:))
i know its an easy decision for us to make...since we never wanted anything frm this other than help people..
but at what cost( or no cost)..is something that we have to decide. and i am sure u guys will help us think better.

Ladyhawke

You are respected

Post by Ladyhawke » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:53 am

I am very new to this site and am very glad I found it.  It is wonderful to know that we have others like us that have a community in which to interact and speak freely.  If it weren't for you and the development of these software items, a lot of us would never be able to learn.  I wish that I had the ability to make and design software or even enough knowledge where I could assist you.  I can't do that, but I can pray to the God and Goddesses to Bless your work and hopefully that will be some help to you.  I try to get on the site as often as I can to post what you've asked and will continue to do so.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:13 am

44444 people have downloaded Mystic Board's Divination Softwares

look at this ... i have been noticing these number quite often these days....

http://mysticboard.org/images/44444.jpg

srching4peace

Post by srching4peace » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:28 am

I cant download anything on my computer, for now, but I think you are really doing a great thing by providing this stuff for free.  There are some out there who don't appreciate it, but for those of us who do appreciate it and couldn't afford to pay for it, Thank you so much....

Return to “General Discussion”