Hope and Faith

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pranay

Hope and Faith

Post by pranay » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:00 pm

What would the world be without these two?

Its hard to imagine a world without hope and faith... can you?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:20 pm

They can be rather blind traits.  The more we know, the more it becomes knowledge over faith.  Hope can be empty unless we do something to change the circumstance under hope.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:48 pm

If u mean faith over humanity (or over other trustworthy ppl) or even u being seen as faithful (trustworthy), very important (I know more about this than many others), but if it means a religion, then forget it, there is no time for selfish religions & it's clergymen/priests/& whatever else they are called.

Hope, Also very important, a person cannot live without hope, but as spiritalk so wisey said (thanx for it spiritalk), "Hope can be empty unless we do something to change the circumstance under hope.", We have to do the necessary changes within our self, our home, our office, our persional/private places, & everywhere possible, buit most importantly for the good means, then Hope does work.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:50 pm

For one to hope is like a wish come true and change is everything.

pranay

Post by pranay » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:12 pm

No, I dont mean religion or anything In paticular by faith. But just having faith in someone or something. Just general.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:15 pm

Are you talking about that girl Pranay?

pranay

Post by pranay » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:17 pm

No...Im just talking about having faith in any one person whoever it may be... I mean it also depends upon situation.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:25 pm

Give us an example with what your talking about.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:38 pm

I agree with u pranay that faith & hope are important.

But if u have a theory/situation, either real life or Hypothetical, plz post here, we will try to give the best suggestion possible.

pranay

Post by pranay » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:23 pm

Like if you are fighting a battle which you will lose unless the reinforcements arrive... and the chances of that are very slim. But, you keep on fighting because you have faith on those men on whom your life and the lives of your army depends.

THere are so many situatuons. Where you keep fughting with life because you have faith on that someone who will come to help you.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:05 pm

I think hope and faith are two major abillities we humans have.

To go true life without hope and faith I belive would be impossible.

We all hope for a better day, we hope for our families, we hope for our friends, there aren't a day passing whitout me having a thought about hope.

Even people who have everything hope for more :)

The same goes for fate. We have to have faith in people....we need to have faith that there are something behind all this...we need to have faith in what we are dooing or it would be worthless.

I think both hope and faith stay in that spark that are called life and make us crowle out of bed each morning :)

pranay

Post by pranay » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:27 pm

Yes so true rutho!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:54 pm

Pranay the first mistake u did there was u didn't tell if u had faith in urself??

If I was in that place, I would have to have faith in myself first (not over-confidence) then have faith in all the men fighting under or next to u. u can no longer afford to sit as a General, watching the war, u have to fight it, u have to fight it tooth & nail, & if u die fighting, atleast u died the death of a Hero, even if u lose the fight, atleast u fought for what u believed in & stood up for it till the last breath left ur body.

Then again I am telling here war as the one of Honour, not the petty politics ones over water, oil, religion or personal revenge, like we have now.

pranay

Post by pranay » Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:39 pm

It was only an example... anyways yes I would fight no matter wether the reinforcements would come or no

sorceress426

Hope & Faith

Post by sorceress426 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:39 pm

Not religious, not oddities either.
But before you can have hpoe & faith in anyone or anything you must have it in yourself.  Hope & faith are mirrors... If you are the looking glass do you see the reflection?  You see what you portray.  Do you have enough hope & faith in yourself to try?

Return to “General Discussion”