Who's My Soul Mate?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lauri_l

Who's My Soul Mate?

Post by lauri_l » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:56 am

Did anyone else have problems with the LoveSoulMate.net link?  I've tried it several times before (from links at other sites) and I just tried it again.  I fill in the requested info and click for the answer and, every time, a message box pops up that says "Invalid phone number. Try again".  

Any ideas?  It is a working cell phone number. I receive calls and text messages on it all the time.

Could it be that I have no soul mate. I've questioned the existance of such for many years.  And, afer the last relationship I was in, I'm thinking I might be better off accepting that as a fact and just settled for my soul sole

:smt002

Okay, I'm done rambling . . . gonna start roaming . . . this place is full of cool stuff!!

'til next time . . .

lauri_l

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:18 pm

That stuff is dumb. Find your own soul mate, don't let someone else do it for you.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:19 pm

I think you will find your soul mate....but maybe not true a phone line  :) ...the main thing is to be open and content and not to eager for it to happen :)

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:40 pm

Yeah to find out your soul mate u have to keep ur eyes head brain all open for your soul mate may enter your life any time without your knowledge.
And don't let any1 find soulmate for u.
Enjoy and Regards............
Omjit

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:59 pm

lauri_l, if I remember it works only with US based phones.

luvprincess

re

Post by luvprincess » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:21 pm

soulmatecalculator is a good response

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:21 pm

In India require one kg. fresh milk per day,with malai,and USA require one cup wine,who is batter? You can think.

pranay

Post by pranay » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:48 pm

i dont believe in all this calculator crap...

xmasbb

Soul mates and the Easter Bunny

Post by xmasbb » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:37 am

As a gramma and having had my share of experiences, I'd like to say this: You have to live with the choices you make and noone is going to be a perfect choice. Use your head as well as your heart. It's as simple (and every bit as complicated) as that! When you are truly happy with yourself, you'll have to beat off the suitors with a stick and then...you'll have the best chance of making a good choice.  Soul mates aren't born. They're the result of living and learning from all the bad choices you make first.

lauri_l

Re: Soul mates and the Easter Bunny

Post by lauri_l » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:04 am

xmasbb wrote:As a gramma and having had my share of experiences, I'd like to say this: You have to live with the choices you make and noone is going to be a perfect choice. Use your head as well as your heart. It's as simple (and every bit as complicated) as that! When you are truly happy with yourself, you'll have to beat off the suitors with a stick and then...you'll have the best chance of making a good choice.  Soul mates aren't born. They're the result of living and learning from all the bad choices you make first.
xmasbb ~

First, I'd like to say, "you are a very wise woman!!" I didn't really expect some Love calculator to find my soul mate for me, I tried it for giggles.  Now, no matter what reason I have for doing or trying something, when I do and it's broken or doesn't do what it is (overly) advertised to do, I like to know why  :smt017  Why it doesn't work as advertised and why it was (overly) advertised to do something that it doesn't.   :smt018

The other thing I'd like to mention is in reference to your user name.  I am assuming that you are a Christmas baby?  I too was born on Christmas Day, 1963.  I always enjoy meeting people who share this special day as their birthday!!

Happiness to all!!

Lauri

P.S.  I too am a Grandmother :smt007

el_ayman

Post by el_ayman » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:42 pm

There are the obvious roles of parent, child, spouse .... but aside from that, do the people around you have one concept of "who you are" or would they all define you differently?

Ivanchenko

Post by Ivanchenko » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:59 pm

thant thing that try not to be eager it's the most difficult part, becouse you  may try to concentrate in other staff like work or collage but it's a constant thought

Return to “General Discussion”