Back to the Moon!

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

maplewoman

Back to the Moon!

Post by maplewoman » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:21 am

I have heard NASA want to send more human shuttles to the moon to build a liveable construction there. This scares the frass out of me. :smt009
I have been led to believe that space rockets tear holes in the ozone layer more so than any other thing. :smt012  This makes a lot of sense to my scientific mind due to the very thin, unstable layer of delicate, chemical gases which would be dispersed by such a blow. Independant reports of such findings have been erased by NASA and the American government, I was lucky to read a copy many years ago, imagine if this information got out. Therefore they are putting our whole planet at risk with their ego driven space exploitations. I wonder how many more people know this and if there is any way they can be stopped before it is too late. Even at the prospect of this information being true all space exploration should be stopped. Can anybody validate this or advise as to what can be done ? :smt004

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:27 am

Don't you worry.
If we can find out space suitable for human to live in moon , its good, Right.
We are already facing space problem and I think we shouls better be looking beyond earth to live.
Besides, don't worry ozone layer does not get affected .
even if it is so, doesn't the smokes, the polution from the so called industries do the same ?
So why can't you raise your voice over that also?
Regards...........................

maplewoman

Post by maplewoman » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:11 pm

I am also concerned about the amount of pollution we are emitting but this is a smoke screen for bigger nastier things like ripping big holes in the ozone layer with rockets. why do you sound like you have just given up on this planet, she is your mother who has nurtured you your whole life are you realy going to leave her for dead because someone will take you away to the moon. Please tell me what authority you have on the subject of ozone layers as to say there is no damage done and I should not worry of such things. Ignorance is not bliss! it is just ignorance.

Samson

Post by Samson » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:55 am

I agree with you fully Maplewoman on this, but I think that we need all the people on this fine planet that we live on to help us here, to even start to make a change.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:46 am

Yes....and that can only be done by asking questions and discuss.

Even if we are wrong in our questions it is better to ask them, because true discussion we get them aired and the option to correct our views.

The worst thing we can do, is to say that we don't need to bother... because we always have too.....it's our home....it's where our future relatives shall live....the more we neglect today....the more they have to pay in the future!

Kelcie

Post by Kelcie » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:49 am

Hi maplewoman,

The earth like our bodies has auric bodies as well. The ozone layer is  only one layer.

Each time a shuttle leaves the earth it is indeed making holes in the various electromagnetic layers that cocoon the earth or influence earth cycles.

Not only does it let in the atmospheric conditions that are not suited for earth it affects many natural cycles of the earth and the human being.  If you take a look at the disasters both natural and human that happen on the earth at the time the shuttle is leaving earths atmosphere you will might see the connection.

Not many know the connection but it is there.

Many are already working on correcting the problem on other levels. It would be great if more of us in the world work on it as well on an energetic level.

Healing a planet is similar to healing a body but requires a collective effort.  Each will find there way to contribute over time though.

Kelcie  :)

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:45 pm

Hello,

Rutho! If we continue discussing we arent going anywhere, we just have to do something!

And my friends, if you want to put an end on pollution well than start on yourself! An example, in my family when we are able to travel for a short time we go to a hotel farm closer here, and there, they doesnt use light, computers, tvs, processed food, any type of chemistry, no chemistry in the food too, and we stay in connection to earth and nature, this days I've been really really happy when I went to salvador/bahia beach, it was just fantastic, the sea gave me such a good new energy and happyness, and in somedays, I felt the energy we just feel sometimes and we know is truth but we hardly feel it, its the feeling of connection, that we are all connected, and I was really happy that moment, I just floated in the sea and start thinking, I wanted bigger waves, and incredibly, in that beach that we hardly have some big waves, it started to have a lot of them (not so big I mean, big for the place), and the people actually thought it was strange in that place to have bigger waves, and than I thought that people should floated in the water too to feel the energy, cause I was actually the only floating, than like 100 people started floating, and the word "connection" just entered in my head like a bullet.

And when we get connected, no matter what we do for nature, the others in someway will start wanting to do it too, we are all one so if we do our part the others will do theirs... and no matter if you are old my friend, are you just wanting to let the other generations in a world like this and are you willing to reincarnate again in a world like this.

Fresh light on the darkness!
Blesses for the nature!

Marco AZS

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:49 pm

You are so right Marco....but if you  look a bit ahead and then we both might be right.

When we discuss, we hopefully drag in people who don't bother for anything now.
These people might be converted from people who don't care, to people who care.
They again start to discuss and this way you can start an avalanche.

By doing the good thing alone, you are helping...but in order to really make an impact we need a loooooootttttt more who do it:) :)

Hope you have a nice time in Canada.....nice to have you back :)

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:10 pm

Some thoughts here:

1.  The USA is not the only nation that launches rocket propelled vessels into space.  It's not even the leader in that department.  Since the space age began in the 50's, the USSR/Russia has launched more rocket flights than any other nation.  If anyone wants numbers, I can get them.  Anyway, the desire to get back to the moon (on the part of the USA) is to only show up China which announced previously a desire to do so.  Given that a program to do so will take 10 years and the incumbent president will be out in Jan 2009, this plan may change.
2.  The electromagnetic field of the earth is marginally (and that may be too severe) impacted by the small amount of space flights.  That same EM field is pretty much self regulating and establishes itself again as a result of the rotation of the earth's liquid metallic core.  The insignificance impact of space flights is nowhere near destroying the EM field.  The earth's poles, however, may be more susceptible, because of the manner in which magnetic lines of force converge on the poles.  But the greater threat is from sustained pollutants and rocket flight is just not sustained.  Ozone layers and other life sustaining features of the ecosystem are at risk from the abuse mankind heaps on the planet, but focusing attention on space flight instead of, say, cleaner automobile emissions, is definitely focus in the wrong direction.  Technology exists to give us much cleaner emissions in regard to transportation, but no one really jumps on that  bandwagon.  Pointing up in the sky and saying, what a problem, while we drive gaz guzzling SUVs everywhere is ineffective, hypocritical and will ultimately doom the planet (although whether by exhausting clean air or depletion of fossil fuels without having developed an alternative remains to be seen).

Pattyk10

to the moon

Post by Pattyk10 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:52 am

I don't think we should waste money on going to the moon when there s so much poverty and so many needs on this planet.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:08 pm

Realistically, will poverty ever get the attention of US tax dollars?  Special interests and other interests lobby for tax dollars.  The poor and homeless have little voice and even smaller influence on Capitol Hill.  Some might argue that the moon could be the next century's New World, much like the Western Hemisphere was in the 1500s and 1600s.  Does this mean that the poor should be overlooked?  Absolutely not.  Will they be overlooked by the nations of the world.  Assuredly so.

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:12 pm

Taxes to the poor? No. Taxes to the people who don't work? Always.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:39 pm

jallious wrote:Taxes to the poor? No. Taxes to the people who don't work? Always.
Also, don't forget: Taxes for the rich.  Western democracy in action.

jallious

Post by jallious » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:43 pm

that's it. i think alcohol should be banned from the US. We obviously can't handle it.

Here Again

Going To Moon...Or Mars...

Post by Here Again » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:53 pm

:smt009
WHAT is the Obsession with living on another planet?
There Is NO Other Planet like the one we've All been Blessed to Wake up this Morning On!
All of this Searching-For-Life, Searching-For-Water-On-Mars...
People are searching for what they already have... they just don't know cause it's not APPRECIATED...All that Research $ could be very well used right here at home. On Earth.
:smt003
Only when we have Perfected Ourselves/Our Country/ Our Planet should we Even Think we can do something Positive on Another Planet/Country/Person.
:smt009
Sigh...If Only I Ruled the world...
How's that for a General Discussion? "If This World Were Mine"

Return to “General Discussion”