Do you believe

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Omjit_23

Do you believe

Post by Omjit_23 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:26 pm

Hi members,

Do you believe in past life and future life or do you believe that life is one and human birth is the last birth?

Hope you will give your valuable opinion

:)

Regards..................

Omjit

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:05 pm

I believe in one earth existence...every body is gifted a soul.  And each soul is eternal.  But to suggest that the spirit body that leaves the physical one is eternal would be to dismiss the progress of learning and lightening up to spirituality.  The more we learn, the more light we accumulate.  Could this be why spirit return at times as sparks of light?

Sandy

more than one life

Post by Sandy » Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:18 pm

Hey,

Frankly, a long time ago, (when I started to hear about this) I had this fear of slleping without something in my back... I was a baby and the only way I could fell asleep, it's if my mother would put a pillow in my back... My back needed to be pressed against something... I would wake up in the middle of the night to replace my pillow or lean against the wall...
I found out about one of my past lives and this perticuliar fear I couldn't control and didn't know where it came from... I had this video to make about a personnal topic (I chose the paranormal) and made an appointment with this man at a ''new age store" : The Pantagramme...
When I came in he was sitting down on this wood chair... He was and old man with a canne so we looked at each other and said hi... I went up to him and the first thing he did was to take my hand and told me about my fear (wich was impossible for him to know!!!) He said: you have difficulty to understand whats going on with youre sleeping ritual.. I didn't understand at first, then he said : the security of leaning against the wall... So I was pretty impressed... so he continued on and said: in one of your past lives, you were a man of law, you were waiting for your train and got stabbed in your back, you died at the strain station...
At that moment, its as if this bag of rocks got unloaded from my back... It felted very weird (in a positive way)
In palmistry some hand readers told me that where your thumb starts in your palm, the more lines you have, the more past lives you lived, means being an old soul... I never checked it out but I will today...
Thats that...
Thanks
xsandyx

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:22 am

Yeah I too believe that Life is One.

Especially the human birth which is the last birth. After being born as a human being , we complete one full circle and we cease to exist.

If it was a birth of some animal then they will take birth till they become human then they will cease to exist too.

DragonKnight

Soul sparks

Post by DragonKnight » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:30 am

ive had soul sparks before altought i lhink of them as finding another lever of conciousness it maby finding a past life but i dont think ive had one

djdylan2000

Each person has mortal and eternal life

Post by djdylan2000 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:47 am

We use our bodies till we die, then we only have our souls

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:23 pm

What carries the soul on to the afterlife?  What is the soul?  It has been weighed for existence, but no description of its form.

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:53 pm

My grandma always told me that when you die, you join the energy curtain that holds the fabric of life together.  You are an individual non corporeal being that retains memories when you join the energy but you merge with the others and share experiences.  she said it is a happy joyful place where i would fit in and never be lonely.  She said that as i grow in strength i would work my way up and would join different levels.  She said that her level was far above mine and that i would never see her again once she died.

Aviendra

Post by Aviendra » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:18 pm

I believe the soul has many lives and each re-birth is a closer step to a "Higer-level" like suzi's grandmother said. Until we attain supreme being.
Then, the next question would be...why would we want to achieve such enlightment? I think it has something to do with healing the world...I think for us all to reverse the damage man has done, we will need that "oneness" to generate enough energy to heal everything...and our reward will be...heaven ;)

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:36 am

But one life and you becoem a part of cosmic enerygy .

No trace of human body. and NO SECOND BIRTH AS HUMAN BEING.

Aviendra

Post by Aviendra » Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:44 am

hmm...see I believe that the number of lives isn't important...and that you generally choose to be reborn to right the wrongs previously. Or you still have some lessons to learn....or lastly, you are sent to be a human guide for someone else...

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:18 am

You are right Avi  that human life is the last because it is supossedly the most fulfilling one.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:20 pm

Aviendra wrote:hmm...see I believe that the number of lives isn't important...and that you generally choose to be reborn to right the wrongs previously. Or you still have some lessons to learn....or lastly, you are sent to be a human guide for someone else...
Well said Aviendra.

Apidej

future life

Post by Apidej » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:31 am

It's kind of odd that I heard so many people discuss about the past life.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:52 pm

If we are no longer on the earth or of the earth, why would it matter what we had done in the past?  All lessons have to do with spirituality.  Spirituality is a cosmic quality that sees the elevation of the soul.  The body (material and spirit) merely carry the soul to the lessons of spirituality.

As love is the glue of the universe, binding us all to one another...our loved ones meet and greet us when we die.  How often have you heard of someone in the hospital saying that aunt jane (or other relative) is here from spirit...it must be my time?  They recognize that our loved ones who have gone before, return to see us over the veil.

Return to “General Discussion”