Tarot Pro Software

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wraymond

Tarot Pro Software

Post by wraymond » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:36 pm

Registered Tarot Pro Software which contains 3 programs. Notice that the Learing Tutor was 1.0, and is now 1.5. How does one upgrade within the Pro Software

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:13 pm

Let me answer your question in general terms.

First let me point out that all software are offered for free from the site creator Swetha and Abhishek.

All they ask in return is that people who have interest in their software contribute with 10 "meaningful" post for the community.

When you have got a "reg key" then it unlock the asked program and version number. It can not be moved to another machine.

They develop the program further...use time and money on it...when new version is coming  you have the choice to post 10 post and upgrade or to stay with the old program.

You upgrade by download new version and then reg it.

What we must keep in our head is that all is given for free, if only the receiver do a little effort in helping other people on the site, we can't get it any better then that :)

cosmic carol

I think its great

Post by cosmic carol » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:15 am

Hi Every one.
I downloaded the software first and tonight i installed it, i was really dissapointed to find that i had to post to the forum 10 times to  get the unlock keys but that was untill i started to read some of the posts on here, now i am totally hooked, i am soooooo pleased that i had to join and post on this site before i got the software, my goodness what i would have missed if i had just been given the keys, i am sooooooooo  impressed with the site that i wont be going any where else at night now for quite some time.

I have allways been interested in this kind of thing, i have tarot cards and i have read them for friends and family ect, also i have downloaded whitchcraft ebooks so that i can read more on that subject, all the females in our family up to this generation have been phsycic, (excuse my spelling), and my mother and all her sisters were christened spiritualist, and they had certain powers or some thing that i didnt really get interested in any of it untill it was to late, (all have sadley passed on now,) to ask any of them about it and what they knew and or could teach me, my mother often asked if i was interested in learning about it but then i was  interested but but was very scared of it, and i didnt think my mother would understand because all of my sisters knew loads, so i pretended not to want to learn about any thing like that, i took after my dad a lot, he was stuborn as well, and wouldnt admit if he was wrong or try not to look stupid in front of people, well my dad talked to me more after my mother passed on than he ever did when she was alive, we got to be very close untill he to sadley died in 96, shame and funny how things turn out dont you think, i wanted to learn and could have had a tutor and mentor but didnt do any thing untill it was far to late, so now i am hoping that i find all of you tutors and mentors for my future, i am a good listener and i do have my own comments but i can also be critisised as well, which is a good thing in this day and age dont you all think so.

Any way back to why i posted this in the first place, thanks to whoever has set up this website as its dont wonders for me allready, i am semi-disabled due to a nasty fall in 2004, since then i have been in cronic and servere  pain and have also been very depressed due to this, thats one of the reasons why i went on the internet in the first place to browse some sites on herbal health remedies, but since i have been interested any way and also have tarot cards i got side tracked as you do when your on a roll, like now with my typeing, lol, sorry i keep on, but i dont write to people very often and also since i had my accident people have seemed to steer clear of me for some reason, i have been told that when they see me they dont know what to say, but i cant really accept that, but i have got used to it and now it dosent bother me as much as it did before, any way hope to talk to you all again soon, take care all.

Love Carol, xx

This is a great site for chatting and help advice ect.   :smt014   :smt006

Return to “General Discussion”