Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hallam

Post by hallam » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:30 pm

My name is Jay and I always see the number 11 between 5 to 20 time daily, sometimes the number 10 and the number 12 but not to often. been reading weird things on the internet about the number 11, like lord micheal the prince of arc angels who has been sent down to give me lords protection and some shandara lady not sure who this is, and all the things I read are things that I think, I also notice things on tv like cnn's secret to life this is how I found this site, I dont know how to desrcibe the way I feel, Well I guess I can, In the past 8 months I have had hardly, maybe no negative thoughts at all everything is going great better than it has all my life, looking for a little help,

Anyone
Thanks

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:59 pm

Hello and nice to meet you, hallam.  :)

No it's not odd... I thought I was odd until I read your post just now..

I see 7/11 every time I turn around..
I never asked anyone on here. But I see it in trees also The tress will be broken and strait together.. Numeral timing odd huh.. I started writing it down in my book.. I was feeling bad things was coming.. It kinda did for me.. I felt sooooooooooo much pain and my heart was so sad and hurting.. My mother past away  shortly after that.. My heart did all that and is healing now..
I have turned my thinking around as well.. Nicer things are happening in my life and bad is moving onward.. No your not odd at all..

I'm so happy I'm not alone~!!  :)
Last edited by Nicole on Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:02 pm

See I just peeked on your B-Day the 11th.... LOL

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:01 pm

Numerology is quite a study!  I don't know too much about it...but there are a lot of sites on the internet re: numbers and their meaning.  I would say, seek the happiness of your soul and that is what you will find.

jallious

Post by jallious » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:19 pm

Nicole, don't tell him stuff like that! It's horrible to dread the future.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:15 pm

jallious wrote:Nicole, don't tell him stuff like that! It's horrible to dread the future.
I didn't tell him.. I told him about me~!! What I seen was happening and feeling at that very moment...
I can't help it, I see it~!! I want see it.. I was born this way..

I would not want to loss what I can see and hear and feel in the future..
We all have something...  :)

Where did I tell him his future~?
Show me please.. t/y~!!

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:18 pm

spiritalk wrote:Numerology is quite a study!  I don't know too much about it...but there are a lot of sites on the internet re: numbers and their meaning.  I would say, seek the happiness of your soul and that is what you will find.
I didn't even know there was such a thing to look about.. t/y. I think I might check it out...
I knew to ask you~!!  :smt003

Thanks again spiritalk..
Hugs,

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Numerology is fascinating although I don't claim to understand most of it.  When I was a teenager, it was mostly like horoscopes and your number "sign" (I'm a 9).  Clearly it is much more sophisticated today.  I need to find a good primer.  Maybe Vish's online list...

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:37 pm

huh?? my what?? earl

jallious

Post by jallious » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:38 pm

Nicole wrote:
jallious wrote:Nicole, don't tell him stuff like that! It's horrible to dread the future.
I didn't tell him.. I told him about me~!! What I seen was happening and feeling at that very moment...

Show me please.. t/y~!!
I never asked anyone on here. But I see it in trees also The tress will be broken and strait together.. Numeral timing odd huh.. I started writing it down in my book.. I was feeling bad things was coming.. It kinda did for me.. I felt sooooooooooo much pain and my heart was so sad and hurting.. My mother past away  shortly after that..
You see the number, and then your mother dies. How is that not a bad omen? I wouldn't want to know something like that if I were asking about that number.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:50 pm

Vishwas wrote:huh?? my what?? earl
Your list here:  http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?view=Vishwas

with titles like this

It's All in Your Numbers: The Secrets of Numerology
by Kathleen Roquemore

and

Cheiro's Book of Numbers: The Complete Science of Numerology
by Cheiro

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:59 pm

jallious wrote:
Nicole wrote:

Show me please.. t/y~!!
I never asked anyone on here. But I see it in trees also The tress will be broken and strait together.. Numeral timing odd huh.. I started writing it down in my book.. I was feeling bad things was coming.. It kinda did for me.. I felt sooooooooooo much pain and my heart was so sad and hurting.. My mother past away  shortly after that..
You see the number, and then your mother dies. How is that not a bad omen? I wouldn't want to know something like that if I were asking about that number.
It's about my #'s, It's about My tress, It's about my pain, It was about my mother.. I had deep feelings inside me when it happened, and only me~!! The feelings was for me~!! Not that person who asked about his #'s.... I told him about mine...

Maybe bad in your book, not mine~!!
I want to know good and the bad when I get my readings.. I prepare what's to come if I can... But that's me~!! Not speaking for anyone else... ppl who know me and do my readings know I want it all or nothing~!!

enough said about me on this matter..
It wasn't about his #'s, it was my #'s and between him and who could understand us...  You know~!! when you point a finger at someone 3 more is poiting back at you~!! Makes you think huh~!!

Have a good night~!!

angel2007

Post by angel2007 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:46 am

Here is some information I got for you.

When you see a repetition of numbers, your DNA is being activated on some level. You are remembering that that you are now returning to higher frequency vibration also called the return of the Feminine Energies - Rebirth - Christ Consciousness - Return of Jesus or another Savior - Evolution of Consciousness into total awareness - and so on. Many believe awakening ocmes through healing and the creation of balance - 11.

Most digital codes that evoke memory are double digits - or countdowns such as 1, 2, 3, 4 ,5 or 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 - which goes to Zero Point Merge

You will experience a sudden awakening after which reality is never the same. You are going to create clarity, healing and balance for yourself. Do not expect others in your life to be on this journey with you. It is yours alone as it is for most souls. You will have to seek new friends of like mind who are also being triggered by the digits. Once you open the Digital Door - there is no going back. Your soul will automatically and quickly move you from level to level of experience until you 'get it'. Your consciousness is expanding and therefore you will - manifest faster and with greater comprehension - becoming more aware of the meaning of synchronicities that will become more and more frequent. They are created by your soul creates to help you remember that you are a soul spark in a physical program that is about to end - evolve back to higher consciousness.

Once you see your numeric codes - you have activated something in your DNA codes and they will continue to appear until you 'get the message' ... it is 'time' to move on.

Upon seeing your digit encoded numbers - you may feel a sense of urgency or related emotions. Chill out! For NOW there is TIME!

The numbers usually signal changes in the patterns of your life.

They may confirm something that you are experiencing whenever the numbers appear to you.

You may dream also about the numbers - linked with things you do not as yet understand - or wke up at the same time every night with those numbers on your digital clock - ie. 11:11

11:11
About number 11 - 11 is double digit and is therefore considered a Master or Power Number. In Numerology - 11 represents impractical idealism, visionary, refinement of ideals, intuition, revelation, artistic and inventive genius, avant-garde, androgynous, film, fame, refinement fulfilled when working with a practical partner. Eleven is a higher octave of the number two . It carries psychic vibrations and has an equal balance of masculine and feminine properties. Because eleven contains many gifts such as psychic awareness and a keen sense of sensitivity, it also has negative effects such as treachery and betrayal from secret enemies.

Many associate 11:11 with a wake-up code/alarm as they see it on digit clocks and watches. It can also be seen as a key to unlock the subconscious mind - our genetic encoded memories ... that we are spirits having a physical experience - not physical beings embarking on a spiritual experience.

11:11 - or derivatives of these numbers - 111 and 11 - are digits that repeat in time - thus a metaphor for reality as patterns that repeat in time for us to experience. This can refer to the rise and fall of civilizations - our personal experiences and lessons - loops in time - whatever - they are cycles of time that create and recreate following the blueprint.

Ellie and 11:11 .... In 1991 - when I was hosting the talk show "The Metaphysical Experience" - a woman named Solara was my guest. Her topic was Activation of the 11:11 Doorway. It was all about ascension and the beginning of awareness of the 11:11 code. In 1995 - a Crystalinks' reader named Joe emailed about his experiences with the numbers 111:111 - hence the file you are reading was first created - and in so doing I took a long hard look at this phenomena experienced by those around me - oddly not part of my triggering. Each time Joe was about to go through another major spiritual awakening - an epiphany of some kind - those numbers would appear in his physical experience to signal the upcoming change. The numbers say, "Pay attention!"

11 represents spiraling twin strands of human DNA moving into higher frequency of consciousness.

11 represents balance.

11+11=22=4=Time. 22 is a Master Number.

Some souls see a Golden Age emerging - as told by the ancient prophets. Gold refers to Alchemy - the alchemical changes that are taking place in our bodies in the evolution of consciousness.

I hope this helped   :)

http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html
Last edited by angel2007 on Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nicole

~*~angel2007~*~

Post by Nicole » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:27 am

Wow, you went way out of your way... Thank you for your time and infore..
I need to read it again.. I was like Whaooo... Things are changing like crazy for me... Good old #11 WhOoOoHoOoOo~!!...lol
7/11 :-))

Thanks again Angel2007..  :smt006

Sandy

The sequence of 11

Post by Sandy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:11 pm

In 1991/1992 the number 11 was issued to humanity as an activation number... Every one of us are vortexes that shift the vibration and frequency of earth...

The 11 is a number of light, revelation.
The energy in lets say 11:11 is sort of a grand entrance and portal of self. It is an ascension doorway.
Every time you look at the time, and see 11:11, 12:12 4:44 etc etc... You innately know that these numerical digits are important but cannot explain why. It  is like an optical mantra... Each time you see those numbers, stop 1 minute and focus on your deepest desire and see itself manifest...
11 is a number actvation sequence you are given each time the opputunity to walk in your gateway...

It seem that those sequences have an important meaning with the meso american and mayan calenders... I think you heard about the 3 days of darkness and 2012...
I, personnaly didn't stop reserching of all of this since my post about it... I just didn't understand why I had all those feelings about something rumbling, now I believe I found my answer...

Hope it helped...
xsandyx

Return to “General Discussion”