Twin Flames

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

silverwillow

Twin Flames

Post by silverwillow » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:26 pm

I am looking for some info on twin flames.  I know about soulmates. But can anybody please explain what is a twin flame?

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:31 pm

I think it is the same as a soul mate.

mysticdoubts

Post by mysticdoubts » Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:47 pm

starryskies wrote:I think it is the same as a soul mate.
I read somewhere that TWIN FLAMES may have to suffer the karma of forbidden love, so they might not be able to unite in marriage,  but its not true of all twin flames. If its forbidden love, then they will have to yield to societal pressures and give up marrying each other. Perhaps prince Charles and Camilla are TWIN FLAMES who were later able to marry but until such time Prince chalres either had a karmic marriage with diana or a soul mate in Diana.

Soul mates are united in marriage by God for a purpose.

Besides TWIN FLAMES and SOULMATES, a third kind of marriage relationship is frequently seen. Here the two individuals are drawn together for the balancing of mutual karma!! LOL how boring!! Whats more is this Karmic marriage gives a chance of balancing severe crimes of murder. The two individuals who come together in such marriages may have a karma as severe as murder between the two, but god tactfully throws them together so their love will balance out their hatred  :smt003

cancer73

Post by cancer73 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:39 pm

Is there any resources for twin flames? I would be really interested in reading up more about this for sure.

Danny

Post by Danny » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:09 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sorceress426

Post by sorceress426 » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:37 am

I thought that Twin Flames were soul mates that are constantly drawn together, but not allowed to share true sexual love, ie: brother & sister, mother & son, father & daughter, twins...  Am I mistaken?

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:21 pm

The thing I have read about twin flames is this:

When a person is born, their spirit is split into halfs, one male and one female.  Your twin flame is always the opposite gender of what you are.  Thus, if your male, your twin flame is female, and vice versa.  Your soulmate is someone who completes you in almost the same way your twin flame would.  However, your twin flame can be your spirit guide.  They follow you around, though you hardly ever see them, unless you know how to contact them regularly.  I've read that sometimes if you see flashes of color, that's your twin flame trying to get your attention.  I have yet to read about twin flames coming in human form.  When the cycle of our life is complete, that is when we reunite with our twin flame.  I've never heard of any same gender twin flames, because where one lacks, the other fits the missing pieces, thus the reason for the male/female split.  They are usually associated/symbolized by the Yin-Yang also.  One side male, the other side female.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:44 pm

Tyrinaniel wrote:The thing I have read about twin flames is this:

When a person is born, their spirit is split into halfs, one male and one female.  Your twin flame is always the opposite gender of what you are.  Thus, if your male, your twin flame is female, and vice versa.  Your soulmate is someone who completes you in almost the same way your twin flame would.  However, your twin flame can be your spirit guide.  They follow you around, though you hardly ever see them, unless you know how to contact them regularly.  I've read that sometimes if you see flashes of color, that's your twin flame trying to get your attention.  I have yet to read about twin flames coming in human form.  When the cycle of our life is complete, that is when we reunite with our twin flame.  I've never heard of any same gender twin flames, because where one lacks, the other fits the missing pieces, thus the reason for the male/female split.  They are usually associated/symbolized by the Yin-Yang also.  One side male, the other side female.
If we are spirit, what is female and what is male?

Maybe the flashes of color you see are spirit, not necessarily guides but just spirits. And perhaps the color you see is just another representation of that energy just as auras can have different colors.

Who is to say a soul or spirit cannot be split multiple times instead of just once?

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:45 pm

To split, does that mean to divide or to duplicate?

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:56 pm

Split is to divide, which is only once.  You can duplilcate many times, but this is divide.  Since twin flames have only spoken of male/female, I've only taken it to be halves, like half of a heart-shape.

Return to “General Discussion”