The Hen's Corner...lol get out your feather duster

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MoonGoddess

Sensational

Post by MoonGoddess » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:15 pm

You get those looks to...lol  "Is that all you've been doing all day?"

It is not often that I get that feeling, these days as I am always busy with my little boy running around now.  He was in Day care today and I had just finished cleaning my house, must of been the energy from listening to my music up full ball while I worked...lol

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:19 pm

I dont think hubbies understand that to actually clean the house we have to trick oursleves into thinking were in a hot nightclub and were just dancing strangely.  Cleaning the house is somteimes the only way I get to listen to my music.  If they complain I say well when you clean we will listen to what you want.........needless to say i win

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:22 pm

I know what you mean!! I couldn´t stand the tedium of cleaning without having my mp3 player plugged into my ears :)

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:24 pm

Thats even better because then when they call out for you you cant hear them at all.....and if you do you can pretend you couldnt.....ROFLMAO

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:28 pm

But then you won´t hear them when they call out "would you like any help with the cleaning, dear?"

Actually to most husbands "would you like any help, dear?" means "would you like me to lift my feet so that you can vacuum under them?"

MoonGoddess

Or

Post by MoonGoddess » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:34 pm

Could you get me a beer....lmao...get it yourself...no my fiance is great he actually is one of the few who helps me out especially now I look like a beached whale...10 weeks to go

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:37 pm

Actually when I moved in 3 weeks ago, my boyfriend had a cleaner! I "dispensed with her services" because this apartment is tiny (and she left cobwebs under the cupboards). He cooks and I clean. He cooks really well. I clean adequately :)

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:54 pm

Hubby doesnt cook......he doesnt clean....oh he will do the dishes occasionally...but me does make up for his lack around the house and such in other much more appreciated ways......wink....wink.......like massaging my aching back, and rubbing my feet.  Serioulsy he is a wonder like that I have a bone disease thats debilitating and he will alwyas look after me like that.  couldnt make it though without him...

Oh how did we get from making fun of them and them being the butt of our jokes to appreciating them.  See thats why we are women were just so darn lovely

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:55 pm

On second thought we are either lovely or scared they will see our posts.....lol............

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:00 pm

That is why we use pseudonyms!!! :)

MoonGoddess

What are you doing?

Post by MoonGoddess » Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:01 pm

What so your hubby just got back and was reading over your shoulder...lol

Mmm Starryskies, just did a practice with you will send you a PM with the interpretation when I do it, want to get it right before I confuse you with mumbo jumbo.

Well that is it for me tonight as the little precious darling growing in my womb has decided that mummy needs to go to the toilet, am practicing on my pelvic floor muscles to hold it in while I skim my posts...lol

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:00 pm

You guys are fabulous!!!

the gang of 3, you make it all sound soo easy, i work full time and then some and never get all my house work done, i can fully understand the loud music thing, thats how i clean!!!

I just popped my head round the door to say hi and keep up the great work!

Suzi xxx

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:31 am

Easy? its not!   do you know just how hard it is to whip a guy into cleaning up after himself and not break a nail.....lol

Oh but the best way to keep a house clean is to not let them inside...lol.......I have a great shed...full of his Muscle car bits.....he can live out the back of that.  Besides if I obtain any more crystals it will be necessary for him to do just that...lol

I dont think I have truly ever had a spotlessly clean house....well its been clean to me.....and needs a little work by my mothers standards.

Sometimes I think the only reason we clean is so that we dont lose another child in the house that we cant find until they are a teenager....hehe

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:45 am

ROFL!!!  That is so  funny  
Sometimes I think the only reason we clean is so that we dont lose another child in the house that we cant find until they are a teenager....hehe
Spotlessly clean.... hmmm mine is never spotless, its sometimes hairless, though :)  Everything seems to be moulting here! Wouldn't be without my pets :)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:28 am

Oh hair i can understand, i have 2 cats 1 dog, and one long haired hubby and a long haired child!!!  I hate hair, i have short hair but their hair gets everywhere, i was thinking about making them all live in the shed and the green house!

Return to “General Discussion”