A Poem or a Message?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MissEm

A Poem or a Message?

Post by MissEm » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:07 pm

It may sound silly but I'm not sure if this is a poem or a message. - mainly cos of the way it came about.

Last week on Friday night as I lay down to go to sleep, these words just came flooding into my head.  It was like someone was talking to me but it was my own voice and when it fnished, I had such a strong feeling to write down what I had just heard:

.....For I shall walk in His footsteps
I shall feel what He feels;
Come along with me
Follow along with me.
Come O ye bless-ed ones
For you are the chosen ones.
You shall learn as they learn
You shall feel as they feel
Teach them as they shall be taught
Come O ye bless-ed ones, come.
Walk with me so that you shall see
Walk with me so that you shall know.

Danny

Post by Danny » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:20 pm

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:29 am

"For you are the chosen ones".

I have always been rather uncomfortable with the term "chosen ones", as it suggests to me that there are a relatively small group of spiritually elite people who have privileged access to our Creator and his/her knowledge, from which most of the rest of us mere mortals are forever excluded. On doing some further research on the subject, I find that the term has an entirely different and thankfully broader definition than I previously thought that it had.

Please click on the following link:

http://www.chosenones.net/faq.php

Q. What is a "chosen one"? Who are the chosen ones? Am I a chosen one?

A. "Simply put, a chosen one is a person who spiritually awakes.................".

I totally agree with Danny that this was a message delivered to you in the form of a poem, perhaps to either make it more easy to remember or for dramatic effect in order to make you sit up and take notice of what it is attempting to tell you.

I also believe that if you meditated on these words over the next few days or weeks that they could potentially take on a much more personal meaning and relevance to what is currently happening in your life at this particular moment in time.

In other words, this message in the form of a poem is addressed to you, and is  I sense a valuable opportunity for you to use as you see fit with the ultimate purpose of assisting you to work more closely and in greater harmony with your own Higher Self.

Namaste,

EOT   Image

Danny

Post by Danny » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:43 am

oops
Last edited by Danny on Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:55 am

Thanks EOT and Danny.

I shall ponder on this a little more.  I think maybe you are right.  it's a message for me to make use of an opportunity. :)

LibB

Re: A Poem or a Message?

Post by LibB » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:28 pm

MissEm wrote:It may sound silly but I'm not sure if this is a poem or a message. - mainly cos of the way it came about.

Last week on Friday night as I lay down to go to sleep, these words just came flooding into my head.  It was like someone was talking to me but it was my own voice and when it fnished, I had such a strong feeling to write down what I had just heard:

.....For I shall walk in His footsteps
I shall feel what He feels;
Come along with me
Follow along with me.
Come O ye bless-ed ones
Walk with me so that you shall know.
Feels wonderful!!!! Doesn't it ? :smt003  :smt051  :smt060

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:38 pm

I would date it and frame it...

What a nice Message..
Your voice or anyone else's..
Still a wonderful Message to hear..  :smt020

<*Smiles*>

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:16 pm

Yes it was a great feeling and a lovely message.

I think a door(an opportunity) has opened for me. &nbsp;I'm not sure what to do or how to do yet but I think if I meditate on it a while it will come to me.

I feel good...nahna nahna nah
I feeel nice....
Like sugar and spice..
:smt046

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Tue May 01, 2007 12:45 am

Hi MissEM :),

That happens sometimes with me and from my personal point of view... Poetry, Painting-Drawing and all other arts are the expression of our soul, words of our soul that came in a very artistical way, it might be something that your soul is talking to you in my points of view of course :)

Lights and Arts!
MarcoAZS

iceangel

Post by iceangel » Tue May 01, 2007 9:11 pm

Well. &nbsp;Which ever it is....................I like it. &nbsp;Makes total sence to me.

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Tue May 01, 2007 10:46 pm

It makes sense to me too Iceangel but I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do with it yet.

If it's a message for me, then how do I...what/when/where do I....?

I think my head is too full of other 'stuff' at the moment and Im not thinking as clearly as I could be. &nbsp;I need to sort some stuff out fairly quickly so hopefully soon, I'll get a clearer understanding of it.

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Tue May 01, 2007 11:30 pm

MissEm wrote:It makes sense to me too Iceangel but I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to do with it yet.

If it's a message for me, then how do I...what/when/where do I....?

I think my head is too full of other 'stuff' at the moment and Im not thinking as clearly as I could be.  I need to sort some stuff out fairly quickly so hopefully soon, I'll get a clearer understanding of it.
Hey MissEm how you doing? I will try to state in one of my point of views what the message/poem someway means for one of my thoughts &nbsp;trying to help you to go on the right track ok? :)
.....For I shall walk in His footsteps &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
god
I shall feel what He feels; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
Feel the connection of the world thats what you feel as god right?
Come along with me &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
Follow along with me. &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
God says: &nbsp;join me // I will put you on the right track
Come O ye bless-ed ones
ones of pure spirit, ones who seek for the light
the humans on material worlds, "Be equal" even though you know/think you are superior in a spiritual manner, be treated equal
help such humans that donno what to do, but in an occultish manner so they will learn quickly, with no narrow mind
always follow the ligh/god/divine power and so you can really see what our eyes can't see
Walk with me so that you shall know
so than you will learn the lesson of the world

Does that helps you on anyways? hope it do &nbsp;:)

Lights and Sides!
MarcoAZS

MissEm

Post by MissEm » Wed May 02, 2007 3:38 am

Hi Marco

I understand what it's saying but it's more about what I should do or how I should do that is not clear to me yet. &nbsp;The awakening/realisation hasn't hit me yet.

Thanks for your thoughts though.

jasontheman07

hmm

Post by jasontheman07 » Wed May 02, 2007 4:06 am

it may be a message from your subconcious or something. sometimes i have shit like that pop in my head and i usually just say it out loud...i am actually thinking about writing a book.

LibB

Post by LibB » Wed May 02, 2007 6:28 am

Hi MissEm, How are you today? I have been keeping up with this post and as yet haven't written anything so others could let you know their feelings regarding your poem. It obviously is a poem!!! put it in poetry post...And it is a message. You have read my poem and all my posts to you. Have you read the post I wrote to tell you, you have passed the first step of being an Earth angel?
I've just been going through my books to help someone else and in my "Making sense out of suffering Therapy" book, I have opened up to a page saying:
"God invites us to join the Divine plan to ultimately conquer sin and chaos and move the world to completion and peace. Accept God's offer of partnership and use your creative efforts to end suffering". Have a think about this along side your poem.
By the way my statement "feels wonderful doesn't it!!!!" was said because this is exactly the same as how I was given "Before it's too late to say a prayer".
And the feelings that come with this poetry are sacred and this is how heaven lets you know it is heaven. You have the feeling of Heaven, you have felt Heavenly presence, You have experience Divine Intervention and you have your motherly love for your daughter which is of course divinely guided. Please get yourself a Journal and start writing these things down. You can have one for your positive moments and a separate one for negatives. This way they do not interfere with your journey along the Heavenly path. Remember you don't have to see the end result, so long as you are aware that heaven will light each step at a time and you walk along the path that feels right for you. Have faith sweet angel and WELCOME. You are everything you say I am, so enjoy the journey and keep smiling. If things go wrong as they sometimes do, remember your friends, sister and angels are all helping you to sweep away the mess and clear the path.
Gee I hope this makes sense.
I'd better stop now!!! LOL I tend to go on and on and on.
Speak to you soon.
Libby :smt045 &nbsp;:smt051 &nbsp;:smt052 &nbsp;:smt060 &nbsp;:smt041

Return to “General Discussion”