my son

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

BLACKCAT

my son

Post by BLACKCAT » Mon May 28, 2007 4:03 am

Hello everyone,

i would normally post this in my blog, but i know that blogs are not always read.  :smt003 and i wanted all my friends that have stood by me through this court struggle with my son to know that i will see  him, for the first time in over six years, on Thursday.
i have greatly appreciated the love, hope and encourage that everyone has given me through out my time here. it's almost a year that i have belonged to our little family.   i have gone through so many things in the last year and you guys have cared enough about me to  call me on my crap, and give love and support in my darkest hours.
Last edited by BLACKCAT on Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon May 28, 2007 4:55 am

Dear Friend,

Good to hear good news from you. I will request all others who come with negative news to at least inform us when their better period starts. So many people post in the Palmistry Forum and say their very life is upside down. But never read a post like yours in other forums when things go right for them.

This gives satisfaction to all of us and also encouragement to keep on trying making others happy.

Pravin Kumar

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Mon May 28, 2007 5:17 am

Oh I am so pleased to hear that you will have your son again.  Knowing all you have done in the past to better yourself and prove you can care for your boy is wonderful.  you deserve him.  You are amazing.  congrats!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon May 28, 2007 5:50 am

a huge hug for u blackcat!!! shall pray for u and ur son:)
swetha

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon May 28, 2007 7:50 am

I to will cross my fingers for you and your son and wish both all the best here in life...it's time something good comes your way too.

The way you acted against your mother is quiet normal and only show a caring daughter.
I remember back all the "loving" scolding I got from my daughters, when my heart problems was on it's worst, and I knew it was because they cared and that I am sure your mother also know.
Look at it this way...if you said nothing or just said....yes travel along....then you had done something wrong or you didn't care for her at all.

I wish you all the luck I am able to send :)

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon May 28, 2007 8:27 am

I'm there for you Blackcat, just remember that, that's what friends are for.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon May 28, 2007 11:51 am

I don't care what you say..
Your mushy deep down.. Ha-Ha~!!!  :smt003

Your just an amazing friend Kitty Cat Meow~!!
Lets just say you have lots to tell your Grandkids down the road..  :smt020  

About your mom...
I to use to get mad and *sigh* and make them noises girls do...
Mumble and be nasty..
Yes the apple didn't fall far from our tree also....

God only gives us what we can handle...
You take on alot for folks who can't...
Great things will happen and rewords will come to thoughts who succeed~!!

Love ya bunches sis,

Your,
Shadow  :smt006

Vishwas
Site Admin

Re: my son

Post by Vishwas » Tue May 29, 2007 9:27 am

Just reading this made my week & I overcame all the pain I felt this month. I am really happy for u & Justin. I wish, hope & pray all the best for both of you. I am crying tears of happiness for u here (well they don't really come out, just a drop or two because I have controlled myself from crying so much, but the feeling is there, if I was a normal person I would have burst out crying like a baby now).

We (me & everyone else u mentioned) are always there for u BC, ALWAYS. When ever u feel alone, turn & see that we are right next to u, in spirit, our wishes & prayers are always with you & we all Love you. About your blog, I have to say that I do regularly read ur blog, but I don't reply much, sometimes not at all, because not in a talking mood from couple of months, you would have seen the diwindle in the number of posts I have made since Feb.  

Remember this saying, "It is the Darkest just before Daybreak".

I think we have seen the Daybreak now, hoping the Sun Rise & morning will be spectacular for the rest of your life.

LOL, I should have known that u would saw off the first one, & second fracture was a misfortunate incident, but the good thing that came out of it is, u are listening to ur intution & keeping the cast & letting it heal.
things like this give you another outlook on what life is really about. i have choose to sing another song  :smt035  these days.  and just try and take what ever comes my way with grace,  dignity, and acceptance. fighting the world is not as east as it seems. :smt068
That is perfectly true, that is all we can do BC, once u stop fighting & trust in God & go with the flow, while being Grateful to God for everything u will always do well. Trust in God & trust in urself.

You were always a good person BC, just one who didn't want to see it, (& I can list up quite a few ppl who feel that way), just kick out the negative thoughts which tell u are a bad person, remember u are a good person, no remember that u are an Angel & everything will be fine.

We all have past which we regret in the future, especially when we were young & more easily impressionable, but u can't let that rule ur life now. Talking to u helped me, (& many others too I beleive) Thank you for being there for me BC, u don't open up much to friends, but still remember that whenever u need anyone to talk to, I am right here, always here for u.

I have learnt that when ever we face a problem/issue/scenario, we have two options, one is the Right way & the other is Easy way. After all these years I have made my mind firm & decided to always stick with the Right way, whatever the problems or obstacles I get to face. & you have been doing that from 6-7 years now, u have done well & u will soon be reaping the reward for ur dedication, discipline & Commitment.

Take care, will catch u soon.

Pravin Kumar

My Son

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue May 29, 2007 3:59 pm

Dear Madam,

Another most important thing is by your success all those who are not getting success will sit up and take notice and it will have a positive effect on their life too.

Hence I say always post your success stories. How you have come out of a tight situation. I always receive requests for reading palms of persons who are deep into trouble. Not met anyone who said I am very happy and fully satisfied with my life. Kindly let me know what is the reason for that? Not a single person ever asked that. So your success will be a booster for them too.

Needless to say now your Sun is rising and will keep rising and Sun Set is far far away or gone forever.

Pravin Kumar

lunarcraft

Post by lunarcraft » Tue May 29, 2007 5:34 pm

I am sending you one of my HUGE hugs and another for your son and another for your mum.

Brightest Blessings to you all

Sarah

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Wed May 30, 2007 2:18 am

hello all,

i thought I'd give you all an update. I did not see my son today, it was a mix up between Minor's counsel, and the therapist. but it's OK. it is in the beginning stages. the therapist was meeting my son's dad today. I'm meeting the therapist Thursday, and it will all go from there. so no worries.

i
Last edited by BLACKCAT on Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pravin Kumar

My Son

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed May 30, 2007 3:08 am

Dear Friend,

If you pursue your goal relentlessly you will get success despite minor hiccups and setbacks here and there. Remember that the most intelligent and the cleverest cannot be always successful. You might get 10 to 20% resistance to achieve your final goal but then leave the rest to HIM -- GOD ALMIGHTY -- and then you get full success in life.

Pravin Kumar

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:53 am

OK, tomorrow is the big day. I'm so nervous, his dad keeps trying to throw up road blocks, but people are starting to see through him. and their starting to understand that no matter what, i'll never stop fighting to see him, no matter what. my camera is ready, i'll put pictures of us in my blog tomorrow.

peace,
blackcat

BLACKCAT

Post by BLACKCAT » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:27 pm

i saw him yesterday!! he's my heart
Last edited by BLACKCAT on Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:18 pm

Hi, I am new here but just had to post. This picture brought tears to my eyes, of joy for you and your son, I might add. Sooooooooo much love coming from both of you. I have only read what is in this post and my heart went out to you. Well done, you have held true and the reward is right there next to you.

Return to “General Discussion”