Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dattaswami

I want to marry and lead a normal life?

Post by dattaswami » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:53 pm

ANIL ANTONY

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:04 pm

I pray for you that you will get married and lead a normal life.
symulhaqu07eee

jounai

Post by jounai » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 pm

I will share my perspective on this. :) Up to you what you wish to integrate into your own experience.

To say that God wants is a bit incorrect. God just is. He don't really have any preferences or any kind of directives when it comes to how we experience this physical reality. You can think of God as pure awareness. It doesn't judge, it doesn't do anything; it is just aware.
Now, this doesn't say what kind of experience we have is irrelevant. The humans that have freed themselves from ego/mind (Krishna, Christ, Buddha are some examples) will never say that you are wrong for experiencing something that is not true. What we believe in and define as true for us can be incorrect though and not worthy of who we really are. But it is always up to us if we choose to experience unworthiness or our real self.

With this said I can say that your failing relationships is ONLY your own doing. In God's reality it doesn't matter if you are with someone or if you sit in a cave your whole life. It doesn't matter. What you make out of it matters for you though. The experience can be one of suffering and failure or one of peace and love. Up to you really.
What is creating these experiences of failure and unworthiness is always in our own unconscious mind, also called ego or simply mind. Whatever you are experiencing is always your own doing. You are that powerful.

So what can you do to find out what is hindering you from experiencing your preference? Well, this is something you have to find out yourself. Ask yourself questions like "why can't I create a lasting relationship?" or "what is in the way for me to experience love?" and look within yourself what is there. Don't seek for answers from the mind or thought but investigate and get a genuine experience and sense of what it is that is in the way. If you are open for finding out there is nothing to stand in your way.

Hope this helps. :)

Charlesman

Post by Charlesman » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 am

Careful what you wish for:

Leading a normal life and being married does not equate happiness.
☼

Return to “General Discussion”