For Girls: What a Girl Want?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

setiawandavid

For Girls: What a Girl Want?

Post by setiawandavid » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:22 am

Well hehe its me again with another question for girls.
As far as i see in both reality and movie sometimes a girl say "Well you never understand a girl" I have also read somewhere that women's mind is the hardest one to be understood. I have experienced that a girl might say a different thing than what she try to say. I mean she may say ok but actually no, or in the contrary. So my question is "What does girl actually want?" I mean how can men understand your true desire? Well if you girls participate in this question,i hope men can understand you better. Thanks

Deucalion

Post by Deucalion » Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:40 pm

Hi setiawandavid, what a question!  It seems men have been asking the same question since the begining of time!  Sometimes I think even us women don't always know what we really want. :smt003

setiawandavid

Post by setiawandavid » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:20 pm

Deucalion hehe its you again. Thank you for paying a lot of attention on my thread. Hmm strange so christina shouldnt sing that song again hehe what a girl want. Men too sometime we do not know what do really want guess what we are all the same.

bittybones

Post by bittybones » Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:04 am

I'm in agreement with Deucalion.  I still think the base of who I am doesn't change, it is the never ending turns in life that cause me to act different or do something I may not normally do.  But in all reality, I am simple to please.  I love the little things that life offers.....now if my hubby would just remember some of those little things. LOL

smartyashas

Post by smartyashas » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:49 pm

i think freedom and hence to overcome the dominantmen's society....may be

paramour

Post by paramour » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:21 pm

what does a girl want?

~*~ girls...just wanna have...FUN!!! ~*~

Nakoruru

Post by Nakoruru » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:25 pm

lol my answer "a guy with no belly button" XD but no I would actually like a guy who wouldn't let me walk all over him. I have this problem too much...

samsjr

as for girls

Post by samsjr » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:44 am

im not really one but ive learned to be nice but not to be too generous. i stopped trying to understand woman and worried about things i need to take care of , every thing else seems to fall into place.

timcy

Post by timcy » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:42 pm

a girl wants that her patner should understand her without saying him anything so i think a better way to understand a girl is to look into her eyes & just read their wat she wants. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:57 pm

Communication is the key to a wonderful relationship.  Leaving it to someone else's intuition to figure it out, may be a recipe for disaster.

Betrayed

Post by Betrayed » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:09 pm

We umm.... probably need men to guide us.

Not machines though. Today, I wanted some bandung(rose-milk) but the vending machine gave me a can of pineapple juice. -_- It was so hard to drink the contents down.

Ok ok... scrap that. XD

We need men to guide us, but at the same time we want to control them. Yay!

Gimme ice cream now!

NOW I SAY. *pause* I don't know which flavor...

Return to “General Discussion”