In need of guidance

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lizarred

In need of guidance

Post by lizarred » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:37 am

I have alot of questions about spirituality, astrology, numerology, phsycic abilities or how to develop them in regards to healing. I dont know anything about all this just what i have learned on my own so I dont even know if what im saying is correct, but somehow i know my mission here is too heal people spiritually but i dont know where to begin, since very young I've been somehow able to help alot of people around me like a counselor would, but i feel i can do more than just a regular counselor i just dont know how and i really want someone that does know to clear up the path for and show me where to begin and confident that i have came to the right place!  :smt017

Gem

Re: In need of guidance

Post by Gem » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:40 am

lizarred wrote:I have alot of questions about spirituality, astrology, numerology, phsycic abilities or how to develop them in regards to healing. I dont know anything about all this just what i have learned on my own so I dont even know if what im saying is correct, but somehow i know my mission here is too heal people spiritually but i dont know where to begin, since very young I've been somehow able to help alot of people around me like a counselor would, but i feel i can do more than just a regular counselor i just dont know how and i really want someone that does know to clear up the path for and show me where to begin and confident that i have came to the right place!  :smt017
Hi Lizarred, welcome to Mystic Board

Your post made me wonder, its not up to me or anyone to explain your path, but if I was you I would investigate and explore and learn as much as I could about all the topics that interest me. I have no doubt that if your path is to help others then you will find an open door and a mentor to guide you through. There are so many different paths, from reiki and healing energy workshops to the more strict church of spiritualists that hold classes in development, and also forums like this that offer free knowledge, support and advice.  There will be no easy route, you will have to work hard and that takes time.  As a start I would suggest that you read all our different forums and go from there....

Good Luck and peace on your path x

Sin City Girl

Post by Sin City Girl » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:24 am

Welcome!

Good luck in your search.  I think the more reading and learning you do about the subject that interest you, the more you will learn about yourself and your abilities.

Meditation and asking your Spirit Guide to lead you down the correct path will also help.  I often ask my Spirit Guide to bring postive people in my life to help my spiritual education.  It really helps!

This board is definitly a plethora of information, advice and support.  What a great place to start!

Best Wishes, Sin City Girl

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:31 am

hello,
u have come to the right place.. hope u find all ur answers:) just ask!
swetha

lizarred

Post by lizarred » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:18 am

thank you guys! I DEFINATELY feel like im in the right place and have already viewed helpful posts and am sure ill find the right path for me, again thank you!

Return to “General Discussion”