Can Astrology help with Winning the Lottery?

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:17 am

I have come across some very lucky individuals who have come into money from buying a winning ticket or number. Sometimes, I will have a feeling that I can have some windfall money but when I buy the numbers, it will jump around so that I still have no wiinings :smt010 . How can you tell if you can strike it rich through your charts and how to study when is the best time to try!

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:25 am

Don't bother....some are more lucky then other....if there was a secure way to find it out....there would be very little win..if any....and a lot of "readers" offering you the best time and the number to use. (well those last are there to today too....but I can't say they have much success....I take them more as spammers :) )

Pravin Kumar

Can Astrology Help in winning Lottery

Post by Pravin Kumar » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:27 pm

Dear Friend,

I do not know about Astrology but I knew a person who won 2 Lotteries due to knowledge of Numerology. It is not an easy task as you have to know the numrological numbers of so many things like at what time and date the draw is, who will draw the lot and so on and so forth. He was a Professor of English in Engineering College and taught us Palmistry, Numerology etc. He even predicted who would win the students elections in our college right to the dot.

He knew when he would resign from our College and just before he went he gave a detailed lecture on Palmistry in the College. But it is really very difficult. If you win a lottery however you can recheck why you won through Numerology or maybe Astrology and then you will learn how it happened. Still it is very very difficult.

Pravin Kumar

mairville

Lottery numbers

Post by mairville » Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:36 am

Lottery winners names are generally published and are public knowledge.  I'm sure if you checked available lists of winners you wouldn't see too many repeats.  If there was indeed a system, (numerology, astrology or other), someone somewhere would be cleaning up.  
Those that purport to sell you their "system" for winning, would not need to be selling it if it was really a winning system.  But perhaps I am denying their ultruistic motives.

SuperStarlight

Post by SuperStarlight » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:11 am

So.. there is no way? I pray often and visualize constantly...but I've had no luck either. I recently met a man who is
into numerology..I will ask..lets see if he can help me out.

Peace
Starlight

rozrokz

Post by rozrokz » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:13 am

Hi starlight, if u do strike it rich via numerology don't forget to enlighten us here will you. Tks. Roz :smt002

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:18 pm

As I see it, we have spirit guidance.  Spirit guidance is about our spiritual nature.  The jobs we do, the lotteries we win, any financial gain in our lives has little interest to the spirit guidance, except as it affects the spirit within.

deva

Post by deva » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:56 pm

As some of us know,  experiments have been done which show how certain people were able to alter the outcome of randomly generated numbers  thus proving that telekinesis (the idea that mind moves matter) does exist.

However, the consensus also seems to be that telekinesis will not work with lotteries. Maybe if a sufficiently large number of people concentrate on a specific set of numbers, who knows? But since there are infinite number-combinations held by many different people, all wishing for their ticket-numbers  to be drawn, luck becomes the only key.

If anyone has other ideas, let's hear them...

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:17 pm

I am sure that is one piece of information that no one would be willing to share!  After all there are few who actually win!

L.A.Pauly

Post by L.A.Pauly » Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:33 am

Astrology is already used for trading (stock market) maybe a similar method could be used for lotteries seeing as both would be used in an attempt to predict what RANDOM numbers will appear. Stock market has the advantage of having "News" as a catalyst but predicting direction still is NOT a science.

Maybe the creator of the Astro-Stock market software may include the lottery in the future...

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:14 am

A stock marked is not random like lottery.

If you follow the marked....you might predict predict what happen in a short term......they have the different factors to evaluate....the popularity or demand for the company wares, their surplus....how the interest is....what is the wages...are there any other factory in a country with less expenses that produce the same?

You find none of these factors in a lottery.....there is million and millions of possibility and because of that the win is great.....if we find a way to predict....more will win....but the win will be far less and many stop to play...which lead to less win and again more who stop...and in the end the lottery close down......a nice way to go...develop a program! :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:14 pm

And if the answer was so simple, why aren't we all rich?  LOL

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:01 am

[quote="spiritalk"]And if the answer was so simple, why aren't we all rich?  LOL[/quote]

I know of few people who were able to utilize astrology to make money in the stock market which is another form of lottery, I suppose.

To make things more complex, all of these had strong dhana (wealth) combinations in their charts.

Sceptics would quickly ask: Given the combinations (promise/tendency) for wealth, would these individuals have gained the wealth, anyway?

If only life's tape could be rewound and replayed on another tape recorder (another set of circumstances) then the answer would have been easy. Unfortunately the 'tape' gets played but in different times, circumstances and settings but the memory is gone! Also, to be truthful, the music/sound gets replayed but it may next be on a CD or DVD and not the 8-track cartridge it was originally played on...

<Caution: If you are answering this and indicating that you know what 8-track is, you are in a vulnerable position of revealing your real age ;-)
<LOL>

MarcoAZS

Post by MarcoAZS » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:02 am

Hi, hows it going: :)

I will tell you a history, when I was 6 years old I used to spell numbers out while my family was sleeping, 6 numbers always, and one time my mom decide to try them on the lottery... failure? not actually, 12 millions (in USD) on my mom's account, wish it didn't matter for my family in fact we were already very rich, we just got richer... if its there something I can tell you is, belive on the unknown thats what my mom always do and it works, its just like the secret "if thats what you want, feel and think thats whats coming to your pocket" but I've never been out of luck I donno why but never, i think I always have enough luck to win, maybe cause thats what I attract? maybe cause when the numbers are rolling I already feel myself winning? who knows what? by the way my mom knows astrology... maybe I should ask her about that... :)
If you wanna win, just by the ticket and remember, you already won :) (just dont waste all your money lol)

Lights and Coin!
MarcoAZS

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:31 am

Thanks for sharing!

I presume you are a male? Right??

I am curious! Why is your face only half-lit? Particularly the left half?

;-)

RR

[quote="MarcoAZS"]Hi, hows it going: :)

I will tell you a history, when I was 6 years old I used to spell numbers out while my family was sleeping, 6 numbers always, and one time my mom decide to try them on the lottery... failure? not actually, 12 millions (in USD) on my mom's account, wish it didn't matter for my family in fact we were already very rich, we just got richer... if its there something I can tell you is, belive on the unknown thats what my mom always do and it works, its just like the secret "if thats what you want, feel and think thats whats coming to your pocket" but I've never been out of luck I donno why but never, i think I always have enough luck to win, maybe cause thats what I attract? maybe cause when the numbers are rolling I already feel myself winning? who knows what? by the way my mom knows astrology... maybe I should ask her about that... :)
If you wanna win, just by the ticket and remember, you already won :) (just dont waste all your money lol)

Lights and Coin!
MarcoAZS[/quote]

Return to “General Discussion”