Registering with 10 "meaningful" posts

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KMP50

Registering with 10 "meaningful" posts

Post by KMP50 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:37 pm

I'm curious as to how the people ecide what posts are meaningful and which are not. I never post in forums when I do not have something I think is necessary to say. Oris in response to a request - like "introduce yourself". :smt102
Kathy

Gem

Re: Registering with 10 "meaningful" posts

Post by Gem » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:46 pm

KMP50 wrote:I'm curious as to how the people ecide what posts are meaningful and which are not. I never post in forums when I do not have something I think is necessary to say. Oris in response to a request - like "introduce yourself". :smt102
Hi Kathy, welcome to Mystic Board :)

Posting 10 times is really easy, and not that much to ask considering the amount of time and energy that has gone into creating the software?  It is not designed to put people off, far from it, most stay and post hundreds of times and really enjoy their time here.

There's no reason anyone has to wrack their brains and post ten times right away, you have weeks to do it in, but if you stay around and look through the different forums I am sure that you will find lots to post about :)

Meaningful?
Thats easier to explain by saying what isn't meaningful lol! Some things that aren't 'meaningful' include copy and pasting other people's posts, one word replies like, "Yes", or simply saying "I agree." or gobbledegook like xyz or abc, 123, etc.

Look at it another way, its a sharing of energy, you post some of yours and for that you get an unlock key code in return :)

chetnadesai

Post by chetnadesai » Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:46 pm

Anytrhing thats meant to share, is meaningful. Do not make a mockery of it,
happiness

BOODGETTOMZDIVA

I was kinda cunfused by that too!

Post by BOODGETTOMZDIVA » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:43 pm

I didnt know what was or wasnt "meaningful"... I just kinda read around a respond to what I can relate to or have questions about anyway ;)
BOODGETTOMZDIVA

boadicca

Post by boadicca » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:26 pm

meaningful as in adding to a debate, taking a conversation forward, disseminating information and the like

f'rinstance, your post was 'meaningful' in that it has engendered this debate  :smt004
there is no keeper of the key

Samson

Post by Samson » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:34 am

I don't see what the problem is, you must of had a reason to come here and if it was only for the program than you don't have a reason to be here, all everybody ever wants is something for nothing and thats not the case here, if you want the program registered you need to participate. That's it.

miladsaberi

Meaningfull Means Usefull for other members

Post by miladsaberi » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:51 pm

Hi Friend,

I personaly think that It is a good idea to collect us all hereeven if you initially don't post a usefull text here but it will come the day that you will have a question and here would be the best place to ask about it and also answer other's questions

I suggest that if you don't have specefic topic to talk , just read and answer other's questions.

It will work and It is so usefull too.

W/B
Milad

Ramos

I kinda agree

Post by Ramos » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:49 am

Whats meaningful and what's not surely its that shoes that you stand in that determine whats meaning ful and not.

Reverend Dr

Post by Reverend Dr » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:24 am

I came here from a website that referred me for the software. After I started looking around I discovered many great people. I have found that I do have meaningful contributions (at least I hope they are) and feel I have found a new family. I am not even that concerned about the software, more about the new friends.

I try to post interesting thoughts or information. In replying to others post's I hope I can contribute some help and insight to one's needs.
The ability to sense and know a higher truth

Return to “General Discussion”