Maintain Good Eyesight

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

munish.ahuja77

Maintain Good Eyesight

Post by munish.ahuja77 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:16 pm

I want to know how to maintain our eyesight good. Tell me not the medically methods only methods of fooding and natural tips and tricks to maintain our eyesight good

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:17 pm

Carrots are good for your eyesight - it is not a myth.

tsimple123

Post by tsimple123 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:45 pm

well, mostly only good for nighttime vision

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:19 am

Food that contains antioxidants to combat free radicals, (containing the vitamins A, C and E). Most fruit and vegetables contain these, particularly green leafy vegetables - kale, spinach and green peas are supposed to be high in antioxidants. Also nuts, seeds, dairy products and eggs.
I listened to a seminar given by Deepak Chopra on Quantum Healing and he suggested using urine to wash the eyes - this sounds disgusting, though I listened to a recording of a seminar given by the College of Nutrition in London and apparently urine (your own morning urine) is good for many bodily things. I'm not inclined to try it myself, but thought I'd pass it on anyway.

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:29 pm

saddly     no matter  what i do my eyesight will get worst  i just  cant beat  family  Gene ,  

I have  a double wammy  i am near sighted and  have a Lazy eye  ... The Near sighted was form my dad side , and my lazy eye came for my mother  side who is part   Irish .

That is why i have to wear glasses everyday both for my vision and my lazy Eye , tho i do have eye Exercise to help my lazy eye.

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:22 pm

Exercise the eyes!

Look at something in the distance (half a mile away) for 5 seconds. Then something in front of you for 5 seconds. Repeat 10 times.

Look up as far as you can, down as far as you can, left as far and right as far. Repeat 10 times.

Do these exercises daily. If you work at a computer your eyes get "lazy" because you don't need to look far.

Visit an optician for an annual check!! :)

Bastard

This is bad

Post by Bastard » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:49 am

The computer is bad for your eyesight.
Switch off and go outside.
That's what I'm going to do right now!

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:17 am

I too have  a bad eyesight.. but atleast I have one:)
I have heard of urine therapy in other terms as in drink it to live a longer life.. This is true and have known people who practiced it.
have never tried any eye exercises till date thou I have heard thats it can reduce ur power.

Return to “General Discussion”