The importance of gratitude

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bastard

The importance of gratitude

Post by Bastard » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:35 am

On behalf of myself and all other members past present and future, I would like to express gratitude to the good folks here who have provided us with these Tarot articles and software, (not to mention their friendship and wisdom).

George

Re: The importance of gratitude

Post by George » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:01 am

Bastard wrote:On behalf of myself and all other members past present and future, I would like to express gratitude to the good folks here who have provided us with these Tarot articles and software, (not to mention their friendship and wisdom).
i agree!   :smt008   and not to mention the moderators and all the other kind folk who keep the board up and running!  its really a great place to be.  i still want to start making donatations monthly but i have to wait until i can get a little more stable but still want to do because it just a great place to be!   :smt004
Common sense dictates there is no such thing as common sense.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:14 pm

hi guys,
such posts make ur day:)
believe me.. this is worth more than a million donations!
thanks guys.. and hope u all make this forum into a better one with all your wonderful posts!

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:52 pm

Thank you Bastard & George. Really nice of u both for the friendship, love & knowledge u have shared with the board & it members, I am in turn greatful to YOU (all the members of this site EVER). The experiences we have had here, either good or bad, have always helped us grow (in many ways).

Thank you for the gratitude u have shown to the makers of the site & those who help in running it.

afraafra

gratitude

Post by afraafra » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:51 am

I also thank the Webmaster and Moderators for a great site and their generosity re the software programs, a very rare thing these days!

Return to “General Discussion”