Ascendant Masters

Post your thoughts and views here.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:02 pm

In channeling, one can talk to any disembodied entity who wants to chat.
Always check out energetically to see if the entity is loving, at least likable.  There are always entities around.  There can be a death in the house behind yours on the block and that entity will wander through your house, looking for answers, someone to talk to.
There are always ascended master who are willing to work with you.
There is everything in between.  
Your Spirit Guides are always around and can be changing.  If you decide to take on a new project and you have never ever done it, you may acquire a new Spirit Guide to help you with your hobby/project.  
You want to monitor the house because children can invite all kinds of entities into the house, often delightful, yet mischievous.
Always check to see if the entity feels loving, always set healthy boundaries and if the entity doesn't keep the boundaries, ask them to leave.  Spirit Guides and Ascended Masters will keep your boundaries unless there is a reason to intrude.  If you are at dinner and you have asked them to not talk with you at that time and one comes up to you and starts talking, they may be letting you know there is a fire in the kitchen and you need to pay attention.

As far as other people channeling.  You have to run that thru your filters and of course, if they say the enity they are channeling is an ascended Master, and you have questions, ask if that Ascended Master will confirm the material.  Some have been said to only channel to one person on earth.  I have requested that they at least confirm their existence and that they channel thru that person and it's validity.  Some have some haven't.  I then decide if the material works for me, feels loving and enhances my life.

Hope that is more helpful for you. ImageImage

sidewalk_bends

Re: Ascendant Masters

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:58 pm

tourbi wrote:
dhav wrote:For those who have heard of Ascendant Masters:
Are the supposed Ascendant Masters for real?are they genuine in what they say?or are they a group of manipulators who are trying to fool us the inhabitants of Earth?
:smt017

p.s no intention of offense here  :smt004
To me, they are real. They are genuine in what they say and they also have humor.  They are learning and growing just as we are.  They are growing with the Universe.  They are not judgmental, they hear everything, see everything and accept it as is in the here and now.  They experience every birth and every death.  They hear the cries of joy as people make love and they hear the cries of pain and terror as others are brutalized and raped.  They make no judgment and send love and acceptance to all.  
They have talked with me, held me, cried with me, laughed with me and joked with me.  They have brought me information, worked with clients when I was seeing them.  They have guided me and let me discover my own mistakes.  They are always loving and accepting of me.  
From what I understand they are Ascended Masters because they were/are able to love and accept themselves totally.  They were able, when they crossed over, to move thru the light past where many stop.  They went for the full home run.  Many stop after getting their ten yards (sorry about the football symbolism, I couldn't think of another way of saying it)
They basically got themselves out of the way and opened themselves up to recognize that indeed they are love and they are one with all that is in the Universe and loved their ego's enough to let their egos go.
That is my understanding of Ascended Masters.  Others understanding may be different. Image

Tourbi,

I found it most interesting that you said that most stop at the light, but these "masters" go beyond it. What do you feel is beyond that light? What if they were not masters at all, but that was truly home?
I am just like you.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:11 pm

sidewalk_bends wrote:
tourbi wrote:

Tourbi,

I found it most interesting that you said that most stop at the light, but these "masters" go beyond it. What do you feel is beyond that light? What if they were not masters at all, but that was truly home?
I don't know that what it "beyond" the light is in my vocabulary to express.
I don't understand you second question.  I guess you need to explain your beliefs in order for me to respond to them. Thank you. Image
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:19 pm

tourbi wrote:
sidewalk_bends wrote:
tourbi wrote:

Tourbi,

I don't know that what it "beyond" the light is in my vocabulary to express.
I don't understand you second question.  I guess you need to explain your beliefs in order for me to respond to them. Thank you. Image
My second question is in reference to those who believe the light is home (the end "goal"), that once they have reached the light that that is where they meet God or become one with God. Maybe the "light" is just one part of understanding, and going past the light is true understanding?
I am just like you.

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:39 pm

well I think you will become one with the Light.There will be no 'YOU'.You were only a fragment of his/her imagination or creation.While ascending your body  transforms into more light until when at the Source you are pure light.The 'You' was formed when you considered yourself separate from the Source.The moment you don't feel as a separate being you get one with the Source,You become the Light You become everything You become God.
So when this merge happens there will be no individual 'YOU" to think what happens after becoming one.

hope someone get to understand what i tried to say.i can't seem to explain things too well.
;-)

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:46 pm

dhav wrote:well I think you will become one with the Light.There will be no 'YOU'.You were only a fragment of his/her imagination or creation.While ascending your body  transforms into more light until when at the Source you are pure light.The 'You' was formed when you considered yourself separate from the Source.The moment you don't feel as a separate being you get one with the Source,You become the Light You become everything You become God.
So when this merge happens there will be no individual 'YOU" to think what happens after becoming one.

hope someone get to understand what i tried to say.i can't seem to explain things too well.
;-)
You explained it fine. I'm trying to understand this other perspective of going past this light. My understanding is similar to yours except about the physical body, and becoming God. I believe we become one with God, but not God ourselves. Probably just semantics though.
I am just like you.

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:00 pm

Perhaps that explains the Big Bang.It's all a cycle.Everything gets merge become One and again creation re-start and again beings/life/universe are formed and again the same scenario on and on.everything is a cycle.It's all a mystery and fascinating to know about.

ok a question if the cycle theory holds true?what if what i have been doing or whatever is happening in the world or parallel world has already  happened before in a previous cycle before this one.Is it always the same or different?i wonder if have an answer for this.it's really fascinating this mystery.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:05 pm

dhav wrote:Perhaps that explains the Big Bang.It's all a cycle.Everything gets merge become One and again creation re-start and again beings/life/universe are formed and again the same scenario on and on.everything is a cycle.It's all a mystery and fascinating to know about.

ok a question if the cycle theory holds true?what if what i have been doing or whatever is happening in the world or parallel world has already  happened before in a previous cycle before this one.Is it always the same or different?i wonder if have an answer for this.it's really fascinating this mystery.
I've thought about that too, but maybe it really doesn't matter. Maybe what matters most is understanding this connection we all have.
I am just like you.

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:13 pm

yea it can be true.we do only what we feel like doing.if we got to know something it will come to us by itself.perhaps in some individuals they should seek the connection while others should not. so the best thing is not to worry about it and go on happy with life.

sidewalk_bends

Post by sidewalk_bends » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:15 pm

dhav wrote:yea it can be true.we do only what we feel like doing.if we got to know something it will come to us by itself.perhaps in some individuals they should seek the connection while others should not. so the best thing is not to worry about it and go on happy with life.
Some guided one way, others guided another? You go forwards. I'll go backwards and somewhere we will meet.
I am just like you.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:37 am

tourbi wrote:In channeling, one can talk to any disembodied entity who wants to chat.
Always check out energetically to see if the entity is loving, at least likable.  There are always entities around.  There can be a death in the house behind yours on the block and that entity will wander through your house, looking for answers, someone to talk to.
There are always ascended master who are willing to work with you.
There is everything in between.  
Your Spirit Guides are always around and can be changing.  If you decide to take on a new project and you have never ever done it, you may acquire a new Spirit Guide to help you with your hobby/project.  
You want to monitor the house because children can invite all kinds of entities into the house, often delightful, yet mischievous.
Always check to see if the entity feels loving, always set healthy boundaries and if the entity doesn't keep the boundaries, ask them to leave.  Spirit Guides and Ascended Masters will keep your boundaries unless there is a reason to intrude.  If you are at dinner and you have asked them to not talk with you at that time and one comes up to you and starts talking, they may be letting you know there is a fire in the kitchen and you need to pay attention.

As far as other people channeling.  You have to run that thru your filters and of course, if they say the enity they are channeling is an ascended Master, and you have questions, ask if that Ascended Master will confirm the material.  Some have been said to only channel to one person on earth.  I have requested that they at least confirm their existence and that they channel thru that person and it's validity.  Some have some haven't.  I then decide if the material works for me, feels loving and enhances my life.

Hope that is more helpful for you. ImageImage
You are right in the way you structured this message its really relevent for one seaking a deeper understanding of spiritual entities as a single source of information
dhav wrote:well I think you will become one with the Light.There will be no 'YOU'.You were only a fragment of his/her imagination or creation.While ascending your body  transforms into more light until when at the Source you are pure light.The 'You' was formed when you considered yourself separate from the Source.The moment you don't feel as a separate being you get one with the Source,You become the Light You become everything You become God.

;-)
When you reach the state of elohim of god conscieness you dont cease to be i dont know personally but can only speculate. What i think is that not all people in the world can reach this state before the end of day there are many people in the world and out of them a few are chosen before birth to bear much responsibility which mean the the souls of advanced beings be it jesus or archangels have their lives destined for them, now that may seem cruel to the others in the world but the work that they do for the human race is valuable enough for them to give their lives for a greater whole think of a unification of spirits working at a specific task. When you enter the light you become one with it you have you own past your own expirences sometime dictated, however you dont become god just a consces part of him.
dhav wrote:Perhaps that explains the Big Bang.It's all a cycle.Everything gets merge become One and again creation re-start and again beings/life/universe are formed and again the same scenario on and on.everything is a cycle.It's all a mystery and fascinating to know about.

Well looking at what the bible says about the end of day, new jerelusem and such, a big bang theory would be correct, as what happens after the promised 1000 years of peace, what if us those that asscend into the light become a part of the creation of a new universe and a new system of which we can only imagine.

DK

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:39 am

what if us those that asscend into the light become a part of the creation of a new universe and a new system of which we can only imagine.
yup DK i was also thinking about that.and what if the source is only a part of another Source? :smt003
and what if there are many Sources like this which forms part of another great Source on and on and on.lol :smt005

Tourbi knows many things.she has clarified many of my questions. :smt020
thanks Tourbi

mrduu

ascended masters

Post by mrduu » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:58 am

Ascended Masters always encourage us to use our discernment in all what we hear or see.  Discernment is in the heart. If you listen with the heart, you will know what is true and what is not.  

They are not here to fool us, believe me, they are here, to help us to understand, that we are not our body, but spiritual soul. And this is what its all about, from there enlightment comes.

om tat sat
with love
mrduu :)

Return to “General Discussion”