The most craziest thing you have ever done?

Post your thoughts and views here.
swetha
Site Admin

The most craziest thing you have ever done?

Post by swetha » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:50 am

what would that be? :smt003
i dont seem to remember any.. maybe i am missing out on the fun in life!!

Psychic Chef

Next

Post by Psychic Chef » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:03 am

I raced a Thai gangster thru the streets of Bangcok in a tuk-tuk to a night club full of Millionares. The night went from wild to amazing come dawns early light.
Cheers Pete

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:22 am

I havent done anything crazy in my books,yet.....Maybe i should do something or a few things.Get a little more wild lol.

_Patt_

Post by _Patt_ » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:57 am

Leaving my family and friends behind and move to Netherlands alone because of love (no it didn't have an happy ending lol). Love ended and I'm back to my country lol.

:smt006

jld

Post by jld » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:55 pm

Probably scaling the New River Gorge Bridge with some people and crawling in the expansion chambers so the cars and trucks were racing inches above our faces. Once is enough for all my lifetimes.

dhav

Post by dhav » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:40 pm

I went and tapped a frend's door after midnighnt and disappeared from there.The girl freaked out so much that she thought some ghost was after her.She didn't went to college for some days.

well i know i am full of pranks but never knew it would go that far :smt003  (A big sorry to that frend) :smt005

Secondly after failing my exams(HSC exams) for the first time i went back home and spilled the news to my parents all smiling like this
:smt003 .well it is obvious my parents got mad at me and dad would not talk to me for days.so i told them on pretext that i am not able to concentrate on studies if dad is not talking to me.So he was forced to be on good terms with me again. :smt020

Thirdly I would plucked out flowers,wild roses as they are many and would go on the balcony first floor of my home and would blew the petals out in the wind .i would love watching them going into the wind and dropping on the lawn.For me it was beautiful and i would make my sister do it with me.then when Mom would come back home she would get mad i got her lawn messed up. :smt041  :smt042

well i think i don't know how many other crazy thing i did and still waiting for the craziest thing to happen.

Pete with a gagnster.WOW and Amazing :smt023

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:44 pm

i played chicken with cars when i was 13, i ran across the street while cars were coming at me at the last minute i would cross the street, almost got hit a few times...yeah i know i was stupid but i was bored at the time

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:41 am

i remember my bro was is a dentist now..when in college and had to stay awake nights to study...wud go about calling people from a  payphone at 2-3 am and ask for some imaginary person...just for the heck of it!

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:18 am

Hahaha i  run buck naked  it  was  a dare    my friends and i where camping  at the beach  she dare me to run buck naked  on the beach   so i did  it  was  funny  but i had blast until i catch    a cold  hehehe .

budman200236

crazy...hmm...

Post by budman200236 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:30 am

being outside during a lightning storm, with the lightning strikes landing about ten yards away from me.  Wasn't out there because of the lightning....was working for the forestry service.  We were putting out forest fires and got caught in a thunderstorm.  but that was the craziest thing for me.

Dode

Post by Dode » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:10 am

my husband and i when we were teens would do crazy things like when driving on highways at night when the roads were empty we would drive up and down on the stones under bridges until of course the cruiser came up behind us and asked us what the hell we were doing LOL and there was a great road that had no street lights and you would drive with your lights on and when a car coming in the other direction drove by you you slammed off your lights to complete darkness.  IT WAS AWESOME

karlenespellman

Post by karlenespellman » Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:09 am

Dode,

You have to be this biggest adrenilyn junkie I've ever heard of. LOL

Good for you.

Karlene

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:51 pm

the craziest thing ever huh....um there's not alot i can think of... i was a good girl... maybe um singing moulin rouge songs on the floor of my highskool between classes? or um.... or maybe meeting some guy off line at arbys - but that turned out good because we're still together and have a son

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:51 pm

the craziest thing ever huh....um there's not alot i can think of... i was a good girl... maybe um singing moulin rouge songs on the floor of my highskool between classes? or um.... or maybe meeting some guy off line at arbys - but that turned out good because we're still together and have a son

Shidhi

Post by Shidhi » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:07 pm

Well, um... everyday i do crazy stuffs along with my two friends as we're putting up 2gether!!! its fun! Dhav is the craziest friend on earth.

Return to “General Discussion”